PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Boat

ozynorts
30-04-2013, 08:04 PM
Hey just saw this. Keep an eye out.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=516395821730687&set=a.189067684463504.35218.184227818280824&type=1&theater

LittleSkipper
30-04-2013, 09:00 PM
Might be a good idea to put or have this thread transferred into the Lost/Stolen section?

jmwarner
01-05-2013, 08:49 AM
Better hope he doesn't catch up to them. It would be scary enough seeing him on the footy field let alone if you pissed him off.

Tovo64
01-05-2013, 09:55 AM
I saw that a lot of people posted along the lines of "he can afford a new one so what's the problem?" I'm amazed by the attitude of some people. Having seen the size of the guy whoever did it might consider returning it pronto!

PixieAU
01-05-2013, 12:49 PM
at the brekkie ck hotel once and out the corner of my eye I spied two tree trunks of a pair of legs and when I looked up I saw big Dave. not someone I'd mess with.

Mike Delisser
01-05-2013, 02:48 PM
I saw that a lot of people posted along the lines of "he can afford a new one so what's the problem?" I'm amazed by the attitude of some people. Having seen the size of the guy whoever did it might consider returning it pronto!

That's what I thought also Tovo, some people have no class at all.

Mrs Ronnie H
02-05-2013, 01:32 PM
Hi
I have no idea who DAVE is and really don't care. I had this posted on my news feed by a friend and shared it.

Some of the comments that have been made are really disgusting and people should think twice about what they say.
Karma as we all know has a habit of catching up with you in the end so to all those with negative comments just remember it could be you in the same situation one day.

Hope it is recovered.

Mrs H

Tailortaker
02-05-2013, 08:18 PM
I hope that the scum get caught, and some of those facebook comments are disgraceful !
cheers, TT

thelump
02-05-2013, 08:20 PM
I hope that the scum get caught, and some of those facebook comments are disgraceful !
cheers, TT

Did you steal the skipper?

Tailortaker
03-05-2013, 05:49 PM
Did you steal the skipper?

WTF ?????????

EDIT....I get it now,, TAILOR... TAKER::) ;D lol

thelump
04-05-2013, 07:46 PM
Thought it took a while :)

WalrusLike
05-05-2013, 08:32 AM
cheers, TT

Yeah it's amazing how many folk think others misfortune is of no consequence. Bet they bleat the loudest when something affects them personally.

I do like the comment "police advise that when caught the culprits will have 10 minutes alone with Dave to explain their actions...." :)

(Using Tapatalk on iPhone so can't easily 'thank' or 'like')

Sheik
05-05-2013, 01:03 PM
Yeah it's amazing how many folk think others misfortune is of no consequence. Bet they bleat the loudest when something affects them personally.

I do like the comment "police advise that when caught the culprits will have 10 minutes alone with Dave to explain their actions...." :)
(Using Tapatalk on iPhone so can't easily 'thank' or 'like')
agree mate, for sure. I wouldn't care if it was someone I had absolutely no time for... say... the NSW half, whoever that happens to be this week, I still wouldn't like someone stealing their stuff, especially their boat. Boat stealers seem to have a ready made market. It's become organised and I notice it's much more common than even five years ago. Or have we just noticed because of forums?
Anyway, it's disgusting. Boats are often something saved for and very precious for the owner and it sucks that someone is willing to take that because they can't be arsed. F$#en parasites.