PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone fitted out a Honda pwc for fishing

soggyocto
20-04-2013, 01:46 PM
Hi all,

has anyone fitted out an f12 aquatrax with fish finder , esky with rod holders ect? After ideas/photos how to go about mounting everything. Looking at fitting a lowrance eleite 5 combo and esky

Cheers

Soggyocto

Seahorse
20-04-2013, 08:26 PM
Mate, all should be the same. With the esky its just the size. I just redid mine and works a treat. I got mine on a yammy but u just need to find out which size and shape of esky best fits ur back deck area.
I will attached pic of mine. Sounders are easy.

soggyocto
22-04-2013, 08:12 PM
Cheers Seahorse,

looks like you have a fairly good set up. With your sounder how did you go about mounting your transducer? does it handle high speeds and aggressive maneuvers ? I want use my pwc for skiing and fishing, so I'm trying find out what the best mounting options are.Any ideas would be great

Thanks,

Soggyocto

Seahorse
22-04-2013, 10:04 PM
I tow , towables up the dam and transducer dosnt move. It reads bottom at 60 k and reads the depth at 90 k. I have transom mount.

soggyocto
21-06-2013, 02:24 PM

This is how I've gone so far with the sounder side of things on my f12x, used the talon elite base with 12v socket and a adjustable ramm mount. Have mounted transducer on the transom, using a index marine SS gland fitting to run cable through hull.

Will be starting on my stainless frame for esky and gear over the next few months

Seahorse
21-06-2013, 03:25 PM
Looks good. Let me know when ur finished and go for a fish