PDA

View Full Version : Flooring

mull dog
07-04-2013, 08:37 AM
Does anyone know where I can get hold of the fish mat product that bar crusher use in their boats?

Thank you

rexaway123
08-04-2013, 01:03 PM
Clark rubber sell a very similar product in blue colour in big wide roll. I dont like the stuf cause crap gets all underneath it thru gaps. REGUPOL is far better rubber flooring and comes in big rolls like carpet in variety of thickness, colour and patterns all made from recylced rubber. best glued down permanent to last forever

Dignity
08-04-2013, 05:26 PM
A mate of mine uses bar mats, does the trick.

JulianDeMarchi
08-04-2013, 07:58 PM
Clark rubber sell a very similar product in blue colour in big wide roll. I dont like the stuf cause crap gets all underneath it thru gaps. REGUPOL is far better rubber flooring and comes in big rolls like carpet in variety of thickness, colour and patterns all made from recylced rubber. best glued down permanent to last forever

REGUPOL looks very interesting. Do you mind sharing where you got it from? Be interesting to see how much a meter it is.

http://www.regupol.com.au/au/company/agents.php : This page states only one distributor in Perth.

truth stretcher
09-04-2013, 05:20 PM
I got the stuff to put in my barcrusher from clark rubber , I rate it ! it isn't wide enough to do the floor the total but I stuck 'dowels' made of hard plastic in the tubes and supa glued them in and joined the two halves .
I know stuff gets underneath it but if you run the 'tubes' from bow to stern water will just run towards the back, although I wouldn't know because Barcrushers are such a dry ride :)

rexaway123
09-04-2013, 09:03 PM

you can buy REGUPOL direct from manufacturer in Sth Sydney and they ship anywhere just email then and get answer straight away on availability of chosen style and price
Pic attached of my finished floor cut out and epoxy down perm bond in my NoosaCat.
I love it, no slip and easy to clean nothing gets under it and dries very quick.
I went for 3mm one rather than thicker spongy feel, could never go back to fleck flocoat anymore!

rexaway123
09-04-2013, 09:04 PM
only costs about $65 per linear meter x1.25m wide roll like carpet