PDA

View Full Version : Markham Dominator 7.0 Owners

Megatop
24-02-2013, 04:28 PM
Can anyone help me with the contacts for Markham Dominator owners especially the ones with the Markham Alloy Trailer underneath - Brisbane area and Sunshine & Gold Coast as well. I need to take some photos and a few measurements.

As Markham has gone into liquidation I am considering having an Alloy Trailer built to replace the Mackay Gal one. Whilst it's ok at the moment, down the track there will be rust issues I'm sure and I may as well look at the options now rather than wait till the death knock.

Also if anyone has one for sale (alloy) I'd be interested to have a look.

Adrian

John Buoy
27-02-2013, 08:16 PM
Gday mate MacKay also do the twin hull alloy trailer thats suits the Markham Dominator hulls very neatly !!

http://www.mackaytrailers.com/boat-trailers/powercat
Regards Frank

Megatop
01-08-2013, 09:12 PM
I still haven't found anyone out there with a Markham Dominator with a Alloy Trailer. Surely someone must know of someone in the SE Qld area with one.

I really need to get some photos and measurements.

Adrian

Noelm
02-08-2013, 09:22 AM
Not too sure why you can't take the measurements off your own boat and trailer, what it's made out of does not alter the size!

Smithy
08-08-2013, 03:24 PM
Get Gav McMullin from Kunda Park on the Sunshine Coast to build you one. He is doing most of the alloy trailers on the Sunshine Coast at the moment from a tri-axle under a 2700 NC for a pro to the Caloundra Coastguard RIB. There is another fella off Kayleigh Dve Maroochydore who is doing Steve Evans from Solas' trailers as well.

ShaneC
08-08-2013, 07:50 PM
Smithy, do you have that blokes number?? I've googled him with no joy, I wouldn't mind having a chat to him... Cheers mate