PDA

View Full Version : New Fishing Club on Capricorn Coast

BOMBIE
13-02-2013, 10:18 PM
Hi Team,There is a new Fishing club in the area, THE TREEHOUSE TAVERN FAMILY FISHING CLUB, is happening. We are a family orientated club with the emphasis on Family, MUM .KIDS & Dad!!. Our aim is to not look for the person who caught the most number of fish or who travelled to where ,how far and in what conditions .We are interested in quality & size of the fish and then who can educate/participate with the children & the uneducated in terms of “THE FISHING LIFESTYLE “ .We are by no means “experts “ but are willing to try to show every age how to, try lines ,gut fish ,fillet fish , throw a cast net & even tie a mud crab or two !! All in a very social and family orientated manner .Our come ,look and see sausage sizzle day will be this Sunday 17th @ 2.00pm at The Treehouse Tavern in Cawarral behind the Cawarral Store . Those interested or for more info PM me here CHEERS!

aus2045
20-02-2013, 11:30 AM
Sounds great, wish it was in Rocky though.
It's a bit far away for me.

wags on the water
20-02-2013, 08:59 PM
Sounds great, wish it was in Rocky though.
It's a bit far away for me.

This coming from a bloke who travelled to Brisbane for a fish. Yeppoon is 30mins from your location.

pipifin
21-02-2013, 01:58 PM
Cawarral is even closer LOL

jtpython
21-02-2013, 08:12 PM
Sorry Pm but life has kept busy busy Dad had a Knee op and spent 4 hours mowing and tiding his yard up and getting ready to leave for work next day .
Hope works well
Jt

macka17
22-02-2013, 10:06 AM
Hi.

Do you cater for old farts too?.I live in Yeppoon. wouldn't mind some company when I go out sometimes.
Missus not too keen nowadays. Arthritis caught up with her knees.
I lure fish and dams for barra.