PDA

View Full Version : Lastest Cruise Craft 685 Outsider

manta man
09-02-2013, 04:17 AM
Hi Guys went down to Redcliffe to pick up the Father In Law, decided to go via Morgans Seafood to buy some Prawnies. Anyway about to park the car, and i noticed this Car towing this New Fibreglass Boat,i soon relized it was the New Outsider (Must had been doing some sea trials). Well boys for any Boating Enthusiast what an Awsome looking Rig, not sure on price but i want one. Yeh i know dreams are free, anyway for anyone in the market for a new boat, fair dinkum, they don't come any better than that trust me. Just bloody awsome mate. I'll keep dreaming and just maybe one day. Cheers Manta Man.

Grim Reefer 750
09-02-2013, 06:45 AM
Manta Man - I'm with you all the way with this one, awesome looking boat, heaps of options. Hardtop model is very impressive. I was just at the cruise craft factory, had the new raised resin chrome decals fitted to my 1995 Outsider 750 last week. Makes my older boat look new age.

Cheers Don.

johncar
09-02-2013, 07:24 AM
One of my fishing mates has ordered one as a retirement present to himself. Hope he takes me out in it :D He is putting some serious electronics in as well.
Anyway due for delivery early march I think, very much looking forward to checking it out and I am sure it will be a nice rig indeed.
We were also talking one day or several days actually about how we also need a smaller boat for those estuary and inshore days so after much thought and sleepless nights he also ordered an Origin 4.6 center console 4x4, another very cool little boat. He loves his fishing and time on the water so I know these boats will get plenty of sea time:D

manta man
10-02-2013, 08:23 AM
Well Johncar you work hard all your life and its good to see such rewards, i hope i don't have to wait as long LOL and Grim Reefer the old 750 is a great Sea Boat and maybe one day we can all upgrade. Cheers Manta Man I'll just keep dreaming.

lethal098
12-02-2013, 04:37 PM
was it the one with the 300 Verado on the back??

If so, there are 2 of them almost identical that go from Scarborough quite often, the boats are actually a couple of months old,

gofishin
12-02-2013, 08:38 PM
Are we not talking about 685 Explorers? To my knowledge a new 685 Outsider is a fair way off in this economic climate, as they don't sell that many of them compared to all other Outsiders/Explorers.

I'm waiting for the 745 ?? Outsider (the cabin of the 685 OS joined to the cockpit of the 685 Exp), but then I hope it doesn't come out for many years as I can't afford one for a long time! :)
Cheers

manta man
17-02-2013, 07:52 AM
No lethal had a 250 4 stroke Yamaha it was certainly an awsome looking boat. Oh and gofishin your right mate, it was the Explorer Model with the hardtop. Well boys i still want one though. Cheers Manta Man