PDA

View Full Version : Need some work done on the boat

NIZ180
03-02-2013, 11:12 AM
Can anyone recommend someone to do some work on my 4.8m Tabs wildfisher. Basically looking for someone who does quality work, takes pride in what they do & backs it up if anything should go wrong. I live on the southside of Brisbane & don't mind if I have to bring the boat to them, but if they are mobile even better.

Basically looking at upgrading the current electronics, installing a jackplate & power-pole. I also want to change the deck layout & get a few things welded here & there but was thinking I might just get Tabs to do that bit.

I seem to recall someone on here that came highly recommended by a few ausfish members, I just can't seem to remember their username. Thx guys, just post their details here, pm me or if you prefer aagumban@bigpond.com

Blackened
03-02-2013, 01:16 PM
G'day

For the electronics, you may of heard the name GrandMarlin a bit. He's currently taking a break from the marine side of things so best to look elsewhere.

For the welding, it's hard to go past a few of the custom plate builders if they can fit you in. failing that, JD Seacraft at ormiston are excellent.

Dave