PDA

View Full Version : origin Axis 5500 alloy plate boat

cork24
01-02-2013, 07:08 AM
Hi all new to the forum, love reading all the threads about boats.

I came across a boat which had sold on gumtree, origin axis 5500 does anyone know what it was for sale for or what it sold for ?
Any info would be great.

Or what they sell for secondhand, its just I think they are a great looking boat? .

backlash08
01-02-2013, 08:58 AM
Hi, It was sold due to a work situation, the person who sold has since secured a new contract and regrets selling it. It sold for around $60K and was for sale for 2 days, as I understand it.
cheers - Craig

Jarrah Jack
01-02-2013, 10:15 AM
There was a 5 mtr one for sale by a guy on here, Dan5. He got lots of inquiries in no time then decided he couldn't part with it.

Smithy
01-02-2013, 11:50 AM
If you are looking at 5.5m boats how about my mates 5.8m? This is a Col built Fisher before Fisher Boats Australia came along. All the toys and an alloy Australian trailer. Less money than you were talking about above.

http://www.boatsales.com.au/boats-for-sale/boatdetails.aspx?R=13028369&Silo=Stock&Vertical=Boat&Ridx=0&eapi=2

maimai
01-02-2013, 11:56 AM
Hi all new to the forum, love reading all the threads about boats.

I came across a boat which had sold on gumtree, origin axis 5500 does anyone know what it was for sale for or what it sold for ?
Any info would be great.

Or what they sell for secondhand, its just I think they are a great looking boat? .

Is that the one from Innisfail? he had 57k on it and sold for 54 - 55k I think that was a 68k boat maybe a bit more, nice boat and who ever brought it got a great deal

johncar
01-02-2013, 10:57 PM
If you are looking at 5.5m boats how about my mates 5.8m? This is a Col built Fisher before Fisher Boats Australia came along. All the toys and an alloy Australian trailer. Less money than you were talking about above.

http://www.boatsales.com.au/boats-for-sale/boatdetails.aspx?R=13028369&Silo=Stock&Vertical=Boat&Ridx=0&eapi=2

Your mate's Fisher looks the goods and should be indeed, I am very surprised it hasn't gone already.

I think anyone wanting a new Origin may be waiting a while depending on size and boat model due to them being fairly busy down there at Clontarf so not surprised a well priced one got snapped up pretty quick.

cork24
02-02-2013, 06:06 PM
Thanks guys for the heads up on this boat, look like these boats hold there value pretty good.
Thanks Smithy also for the info about the fisher boat but I will need to save up
a lot more cash before I will have that amount of cash.
Cheers
Brian