PDA

View Full Version : thieving b******s , part 2 cops found it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chubber
19-01-2013, 10:16 AM
great news ,got home last night, and got a lovely call from the cops saying they found my boat at alexandria hills in the front yard with a tarp over it!! thankyou to the person who reported something suss.cant wait to hear the reason my boat was in their yard. also thanks to all the veiws and posts.its great to know there are mostly decent people in the world. and its great to see the cops come through, as i presumed they would think it was just another theft, thanks again,

ps . cops wouldnt let me pick it up, worried i might get a bit upset.

Luc
19-01-2013, 10:23 AM
Mate that great news.

Hope it's in good condition.

Maybe it's time we started installing GPS tracker alarm systems in our pride & joys!!

STUIE63
19-01-2013, 10:24 AM
They will also want to fingerprint but great news mate congrats on getter her back. Don't forget to tell the cops you want to press charges. My daughters car was stolen in September the seventeen year old got three years in the big house and the fourteen year old hasn't been to court yet. If the bar$tards get enough strikes they do go to jail. Give them another strike

Feral
19-01-2013, 10:28 AM
Yeah, maybe the bloke bought it down the pub!

MudRiverDan
19-01-2013, 10:33 AM
Alexandria hills is not exactly the slums, interesting?
In the front yard?

Makes you wonder..

Good you got it back.

Dan

Dicktracey
19-01-2013, 10:37 AM
which boat mate there are a few online stolen atm ?

great news ,got home last night, and got a lovely call from the cops saying they found my boat at alexandria hills in the front yard with a tarp over it!! thankyou to the person who reported something suss.cant wait to hear the reason my boat was in their yard. also thanks to all the veiws and posts.its great to know there are mostly decent people in the world. and its great to see the cops come through, as i presumed they would think it was just another theft, thanks again,

ps . cops wouldnt let me pick it up, worried i might get a bit upset.

Apollo
19-01-2013, 10:46 AM
That is some good news right there.

kind_cir
19-01-2013, 10:59 AM
Crims, are very very dumb to steal in the first place, and it is no supprise it was in their front yard, showing yet another dumb move.

Glad you got it back, and hope all is well with it.

Jarrah Jack
19-01-2013, 11:09 AM
Great news. Be nice to have the address of the thief on here but perhaps better once convicted as it becomes public knowledge then anyway.

netmaker
19-01-2013, 11:35 AM
great mate. get it up em.

Gon Fishun
19-01-2013, 12:25 PM
Excellent news matey. You would have to be 1 very happy & unstressed man. :thumbsup:

tunaticer
19-01-2013, 01:49 PM
Maybe it's time we started installing GPS tracker alarm systems in our pride & joys!!

Over the Christmas break I read something about one or two of the major players developing tracking capability for stolen boats or equipment being built into the standard machines.......that would be fine if you don't remove the plotters at home.

hooknpull
19-01-2013, 04:39 PM
Great news. Always makes me wonder how stupid some people can be. Most boats are customised in their own way so they can stick out at times...

Muddy Toes
19-01-2013, 04:52 PM
Great news. Always makes me wonder how stupid some people can be. Most boats are customised in their own way so they can stick out at times...

So what are you saying.....someone that steals a boat and leaves it in their own front yard is stupid?

hooknpull
19-01-2013, 05:06 PM
Dayyyum straight lol.. Anyone that flogs anything these days are stupid and with social media, we the honest people have the upper hand in a sort of way...

Triple
19-01-2013, 05:17 PM
Time for -
http://dx.com/s/gps+tracker.html?category=717&sort=Price
with
http://www.savvytel.com.au/prepaid/call-credit-never-expire

murf
19-01-2013, 05:19 PM
So what are you saying.....someone that steals a boat and leaves it in their own front yard is stupid?

Okay I am slow here haha where did that comment come from?

great news to get the boat back :)

cheers Murf

Muddy Toes
19-01-2013, 05:28 PM
Okay I am slow here haha where did that comment come from?

great news to get the boat back :)

cheers Murf

So evidently Saturday is moonshine day in Corindi Beach.

murf
19-01-2013, 05:31 PM
So evidently Saturday is moonshine day in Corindi Beach.

yep yep been fencing in the sun all day and am stuffed :)

cheers Murf

murf
19-01-2013, 05:33 PM

and yes they are stupid :( ???? still lost?

cheers Murf

lucee81
19-01-2013, 06:27 PM
forget the moonshine I think there is something in the air in WA making absolutely no sense....

lucee81
19-01-2013, 06:28 PM
Glad you got your boat back, I think you may find that they may have brought the boat more than stole it. now i cant comment if they knew it was stolen or not.

Muddy Toes
19-01-2013, 06:55 PM
Am I the only one that read the bit about being found in a front yard?

lucee81
19-01-2013, 07:28 PM
no your the only one of on your own tangent that no one can understand, are you sure you dont have a twin goes by the name of Dan.

QuinTin
20-01-2013, 09:46 AM
good to see you got ya boat back mate great news
shame these guys don't get a finger or a hand cut off every time they steal :) know what its like but dad had his outboard stolen years ago out of the back yard the same day my mum and dad separated never saw it again and insurance run out two days before ouch

sid_fishes
15-02-2013, 04:14 PM
just where does muddy park his boat? and maybe under a tarp
or maybe its me with no salt air in my head now

charleville
15-02-2013, 07:07 PM
shame these guys don't get a finger or a hand cut off every time they steal :)

That would happen in Saudi Arabia, of course, but even in the "home of the free", it seems that the media can publish police mug shots of people who have been arrested even though they have yet to be found guilty...

http://www.statesman.com/gallery/news/crime-law/austin-booking-blotter/g64n/

Unfortunately, it does not seem to dissuade any of the baddies over there.

seastorm
16-02-2013, 06:57 PM
Mate that great news.

Hope it's in good condition.

I've got one in my boat, I can get onto any computer in the world, log in and see where it is and see where it has been. I can also set it up so that if it moves more than 10m it will send a SMS to my phone

Lucky_Phill
16-02-2013, 07:57 PM
I've got one in my boat, I can get onto any computer in the world, log in and see where it is and see where it has been. I can also set it up so that if it moves more than 10m it will send a SMS to my phone

Can you post up more details.

Brand, costs, installation, etc....

cheers Phill

TheRealAndy
17-02-2013, 03:21 PM
Phil I have a gps tracker I bought for the bike I now longer own (traded). If you want to try it, let me know. Was going to put it in the polycraft, but I sold it.

Maddac
18-02-2013, 07:08 PM
You been to the hills lately?

Alexandria hills is not exactly the slums, interesting?
In the front yard?

Makes you wonder..

Good you got it back.

Dan

Mr__Bean
18-02-2013, 10:09 PM
I would like one too.

I'd like to hide it on Smithy's charter boat.

Darren

Dicktracey
30-03-2013, 06:47 AM
Can you post up more details.

Brand, costs, installation, etc....

cheers Phill

Phil the partner of one of the guys I work with is selling these thinking about one myself have attached flyer with her number seams pretty cheap and portable
Dick

Jackinthebox
30-03-2013, 08:10 PM
i would like one too.

I'd like to hide it on smithy's charter boat.

Darren

that's gold! :)

LittleSkipper
06-04-2013, 06:50 AM
Phil I have a gps tracker I bought for the bike I now longer own (traded). If you want to try it, let me know. Was going to put it in the polycraft, but I sold it.

You sold the bike? You sold the Polycraft? What didn't you sell?

Dignity
09-05-2013, 07:19 PM
Phil the partner of one of the guys I work with is selling these thinking about one myself have attached flyer with her number seams pretty cheap and portable
Dick
I wonder if I put one in my missus handbag so I know when she is coming so I can hide.