PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a rec fishing vision ?

Lucky_Phill
16-01-2013, 05:45 PM
Our State Premier, Campbell Newman has called on Queenslanders to provide him with input of what we see for Queensland, in the future.

ALL POLITICS ASIDE.............. ( if you can )

How about emailing him with your vision of Queenslands Recreational Fishing industry.

I have just completed my 3 page document outlining what I would like to see, that is, what is MY vision. We are talking long term here.

I touched on Tourism, Health and Well-Being, Artificial Reefs, Social-Interaction, Education, Management, Research and the importance of good communications between Government and the people.

By all means, fill a couple of pages with your own ideas, wants and most importantly, your vision.

Noddy was talking about a 20 year vision, and I must say, this is my vision.... not a 3 month, 3 year vision, but an attainable, long term vision.

Put it in writing and email it to him at

thepremier@premiers.qld.gov.au

Cheers Phill

trymyluck
16-01-2013, 06:31 PM
Our State Premier, Campbell Newman has called on Queenslanders to provide him with input of what we see for Queensland, in the future.

ALL POLITICS ASIDE.............. ( if you can )

How about emailing him with your vision of Queenslands Recreational Fishing industry.

I have just completed my 3 page document outlining what I would like to see, that is, what is MY vision. We are talking long term here.

I touched on Tourism, Health and Well-Being, Artificial Reefs, Social-Interaction, Education, Management, Research and the importance of good communications between Government and the people.

By all means, fill a couple of pages with your own ideas, wants and most importantly, your vision.

Noddy was talking about a 20 year vision, and I must say, this is my vision.... not a 3 month, 3 year vision, but an attainable, long term vision.

Put it in writing and email it to him at

thepremier@premiers.qld.gov.au

Cheers Phill

Good work Phill

Scott Mitchell
17-01-2013, 07:11 AM
Yep ;)

Fraser Coast Fishing Alliance- Exciting new volunteer group! And We need your support!

Mission

The objects of the association are :

1. to further the interests of recreational fishing on the Fraser Coast;

2. to provide a single voice and forum for the recreational fishers and associated businesses and industries of the Fraser Coast;

3. to ensure that all levels of government and fisheries managers recognise that recreational fishing is the major stakeholder of inshore fisheries resources in Qld;

4. to ensure the Great Sandy Marine Park gains the recognition and protection it deserves with commercial netting to be removed from all current yellow conservations zones;

5. to support fair and appropriate compensation for all displaced or affected commercial fishing operators where there is fisheries resource allocation to the recreational fishing sector;

6. to make representation and submission to the Queensland Government, and other Governments, in the furtherance of these objects and for the benefit of recreational fishing on the Fraser Coast;

Regards Scotto