PDA

View Full Version : Looking at a Seafarer Victory - Anyone help me out please ??

liltuffy
30-12-2012, 11:07 AM
Hi all, had an old V-Sea for about 16 years now and after bumming around Tangas yesterday in the ski biscuit with the missus and three kids the old girl really is getting a bit small for us.
Anyways I've been really happy with the Seafarer and am now thinking about a Victory. We saw a Yalta Fisherman 2000 yesterday but afterwards realised it was the renamed 555HC and thought the extra half meter might be nice. Happy to be corrected if I'm wrong on that one.

Anyway I haven't had an opportunity to talk to any Victory owners or been able to crawl over one with the owner present. I'd like to see if the bunks are big enough - I'm 6'4" and if the canopy is high enough etc etc and let the missues have a bit of a look at well. Also looking for input on what motors to avoid.

So just wondering if there are any Victory owners out there who wouldn't mind letting me have a look see and talking about their pride and joy, I'd like advice form those in the know. Maybe if you are interested in selling I may be interested in buying.

Appreciate peoples thoughts.

Craig

P.S based on the western side of Brissy but happy to travel a bit. Number if you'd like to call is 0432 605 833

Chimo
30-12-2012, 11:24 AM
Hi Craig

As your 6ft 4" you should definitely have a look at the Seafarer Vermont. They are the 5.9m Victory hull with a different deck. They have really long bed space. Have a look here http://www.boatpoint.com.au/boats-for-sale/results.aspx?eapi=2&sort=default&vertical=Boat&silo=Stock&base=604+896&N=0%201586%201587+1599%201588&Range=Price:Min,Max&find=Sefarer%20Vermont|BoatAll&keyword The 2007 could be worth a look as the price has dropped a lot on it, don't know your budget? Vermont bunk is longer that the Victory and the Vagabond is shorter than the Victory even though its a bigger boat.

Good luck with the search and have a Happy New Year while your at it.

Chimo

hilta1
30-12-2012, 08:43 PM
87730Hi Mate, I am selling mine, will contact you in the next few days by phone if you like or i can be contacted on 0417535907 Regards Mark87729