PDA

View Full Version : Boat Buying Reflections

Reel Blue
22-12-2012, 01:28 PM
This site is often full of disgruntled people and their negative experiences with products or suppliers. This post is all positive.
I'm sitting in my new Cruisecraft at Tangalooma. It's overcast and there's not many boats here today. However, there are another four Cruisecraft boats over here; three 685's and one 625.

This new boat is my second Cruisecraft and the entire purchasing experience was a pleasure. The resale on my original boat was very good. I toured the factory and got to see my boat coming together. The pride in manfacturing a quality product is obvious and is a credit to the Nicholl's family and their staff.
Nothing was too trouble and my endless questions were answered.
I have had quite a few boats as I tend to change them every few years finding they hold their value much better than vehicles. Not all my boat buying experiences have been positive. I would like to thank Wynnum Marine and Cruisecraft for their professionalism and delivery of a beautiful boat.
I have no doubt that other Cruisecraft owners have experienced similar service and this is one of the reasons you see plenty on the water.
Now I need to come up with a new boat name........

SUPERDAFF
22-12-2012, 02:03 PM
You might consider joining the Team CruiseCraft alliance if you're not already a participant. You can check them out at teamcruisecraft.com.au

tropicrows
22-12-2012, 02:51 PM
It's good to see some positive posts. Thanks reel blue

wayno60
22-12-2012, 03:01 PM
Now I need to come up with a new boat name

you already have!!!

Reflections.

Scott Ashe
22-12-2012, 04:48 PM
Hi mate,

Pleased to hear you are happy with your new "Cruise Craft", and yes the boys at Wynnum Marine are fantastic to deal with. I have purchased new boats/motors from them twice in the past five years, and would happily do it again or recommend them to anyone looking to buy a new rig.

Cheers

gofishin
23-12-2012, 08:15 AM
Hi Martin,
Well said mate! What's that saying - "the service is remembered long after the price is forgotten". Pity more manufacturers & providers don't heed this saying!

That would have been a nice Chrissy present. Did you go for another 685 Explorer? Hardtop?
Cheers
Brendon

Reel Blue
23-12-2012, 09:30 PM
Yes, Explorer hardtop.