PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTING one mans battle against customs - VIDEO

snapperdan
10-12-2012, 04:43 PM
I was put onto this youtube vid by a friend. It was made by a ex super yacht captain and details his battle against customs in his quest to import a corvette.

During his journey he uncovers what may or may not be a duel system of govt but also uncovers a loophole that allows people to import goods free of GST.

Its one hour and well made and if you have the time its well worth a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umVj5XQYAi8

His website is www.truth-now.net

Si
10-12-2012, 07:38 PM
I'll take your word for it. Looks interesting but that will take about 7 years to download on my computer.

cheers

Heath
10-12-2012, 08:09 PM
Thats a great video.

I'm going to use it the next time they try and sting me GST

Spiderpig
10-12-2012, 08:18 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed that. I detect a movement coming.

Government has become a business.

stinky-stabi
10-12-2012, 08:49 PM
I was put onto this youtube vid by a friend. It was made by a ex super yacht captain and details his battle against customs in his quest to import a corvette.

During his journey he uncovers what may or may not be a duel system of govt but also uncovers a loophole that allows people to import goods free of GST.

Its one hour and well made and if you have the time its well worth a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umVj5XQYAi8

His website is www.truth-now.net

was a hour well spent

fishing111
10-12-2012, 09:21 PM
Just watched it all the way through and it doesn't surprise me that the Government bluff us and treat us like sheep. On a side note i liked the cartoons which were a crack up, and was hooked to the end because i thought he was going to get his car. Shit he has gone to a lot of trouble to stick it to the man, i'd hate to owe that guy a buck;D

Crunchy
11-12-2012, 06:37 AM
Would like to know what an expert in constitutional law would make of all that....but yes somewhere along the line the government has forgotten that its "by the people for the people" and simply become a self serving juggernaught of complete idiocy.

finga
11-12-2012, 08:10 AM
I wonder if he's got a red mark against his name at the ATO office?
He might win a battle but what about the war?

juggernaut
11-12-2012, 10:07 AM
Bugger.....wished i known this before.

Docs on his website will be popular if/when they drop the GST threshhold below $1,000.

MudRiverDan
11-12-2012, 11:29 AM
Rather long video, too much bandwidth.

Its great how these guys take up a cause when they cannot import a luxury yacht or expensive classic car.

My heart bleeds.

You can import what ever you want, you just have to have a shitload of cash, hardly anything new.

He would probably be better off seeking a car in Australia and doing it up.

Dan

Smithy
11-12-2012, 11:47 AM
Can anyone paraphrase what it is all about for us with slow internet? Other links or whatever would be good too?

cormorant
11-12-2012, 11:56 AM
Smithy

Bloke was importing a car - corvette who is a anal , by the book superyacht captain.
Was asked to pay duty and GST and a special aircon gas removal
Looked into if the govt departments were actually authorised to ask for fines/ money and collect it
Govt said take me to court to find out
He said prove you are a real legal entity
No one can seem to point to the documents where departments were given the official ability to represent comonwealth and collect money , issue fines etc etc.

I am sure there is lots of details missing in above summary

They refer to a website that I'm sure someone will remember and put up here so you don't have to watch the video.
Similar to the group that was all about not paying fines and tolls and also saying Local Government was never properly put in place so they aren''t official. Was headed to the high court years ago but never heard much again

edit - here is the website

http://www.truth-now.net/
fron the site

Background to the Truth-Now website

This website evolved from the necessity to challenge "Government" in Australia on just about every count.

From parking infringements, to income taxation, and even to the judiciary who enforce such "obligations".

One may ask why challenge the system? (http://www.truth-now.net/valid.htm)... "Of course our Acts are valid". In some of the case studies detailed on this site you will see some "Government Departments" have not been able to demonstrate they are legimate in over 12 months... despite their Client Service Charter stating far shorter reply times.

There is a growing number of people around the world challenging Government at every level. What is apparent is that identification of exactly who "Government" is is crucial.

Freeman movements of various descriptions have focussed for so long on 'who they were'..."I'm not the PERSON", "I'm not a Corporate Entity", "I'm not the Strawman" etc.

This website moves on from that point because I know who I am.

The real question is... Who are you..? This website challenges those claiming Government status to prove it.

The onus and responsibility rests with those claiming Government status. This website shows you how.

Without any evidence those claiming to be Government are Government, who are they really..? What level of respect do they deserve..? Should they be feared..?

Government Bashing..?

This website seeks to find legitimate de jure Government in Australia. If those claiming government status are not valid and therefore have no authority, then they are not Government!!

It follows this website is not 'government bashing'.

MudRiverDan
11-12-2012, 01:11 PM
Government are not the Law, they simple distort and impose it.
Takes a lot of money to take the Government to court and be successful I would imagine.
Echos of Clive Palmer... etc etc