PDA

View Full Version : Festive Season Wishes from AF.

Lucky_Phill
04-12-2012, 09:06 AM
As a Moderator and contributing member of this site, I would like to wish all members, their families and friends and very safe and happy festive season.

Please be patient at boat ramps, in traffic, with your spouses and kids and other Aussies.

It will be a hot one and that will lend itself to anxiety and frustration.

To all members that have contributed to the forum, thank you for your opinions, offers, experience and reports and thanks to all that participated in the " The Hot Topics " and know that your input is appreciated and valued, whether we agree or not.

To the members that have organised the Meet & Greets throughout the year, thank you for your efforts in bringing together a lot of like minded Aussies that love a beer , a chat and a fish.

To the boys & girls and women that have contributed, thank you and know that you are just as an important member of this site as the next person.

Thanks to the sponsors and advertisers for making it affordable to keep this site running.

A special thank you to the " Long Term Members " who continue to offer great advice, opinions and stories that we all love to share in.

Of course we cannot forget the other Moderators who do not have the best job in the world, but do it for the love of fishing and this site.

Last, but not least.......

To Steve and Eileen ( Mr & Mrs Ausfish ) for everything you have done, without knowing sometimes, for the 116,000 plus registered members and tens of thousands of Guests of this Number One Fishing Forum in Australia.

Again......... stay safe people and enjoy the Summer of 2012.

Cheers LP ><> ><> ><> 8-)

MangroveZac
04-12-2012, 09:46 AM
Well said LP, also a thanks to yourself and hope everyone has a safe xmas break :D Zac.

cobiaman
04-12-2012, 09:59 AM
Thanks for everything that you do on here and for qld fisheries phill, its much appreciated !

Muddy Toes
04-12-2012, 10:19 AM
While we're thanking people I'd just like to give a huge thank you to Rio Tinto for your endless support and time allocation towards my daily Ausfishing during 2012.
Seriously thanks for a top year Phill and the rest of you rowdy bunch......it's been a blast and if the world doesn't end on the 21st I'll be looking forward to the same in 2013.

manta man
04-12-2012, 12:40 PM
Cheers Lucky Phil i wish you and all AUS Fish members and guests a Merry Christmas
and a Happy New Year and safe holidays. Cheers to all Manta Man

tropicrows
04-12-2012, 02:52 PM
Cheers Phill, Steve (from Ausfish) and all you other Ausfish members, have a happy and safe Xmas. Hope to see you out on the water having fun.

Captain Seaweed
04-12-2012, 03:31 PM
Merry Xmas Phill and thanks for your contribution on this site and to fishing itself both from a political and social view. I hope everyone has a merry xmas and a great new year and I look forward to the plans that have been made for all the new trips and M&G's. I havnt met Steve the owner yet and look forward to the day but thanks for providing this platform for all things fishing and the quality level of banter this site brings out!!!!

Regards
Marty

finga
04-12-2012, 03:59 PM
Yeah, thanks all. Merry Christmas to one and all...have a safe one, enjoy yourself and stay safe.. blah, blah, blah.
Soooooo......How come no-one has asked for my address to send the presents, Christmas Cheer and Plum Pudding??
Mmmmm mum's plum pudding and home made custard.

Where are we all festivating?? The Cook and I are off to Evans for a feed, a snooze and some chinwagging.

PS: Mod 5 smells like Phill's old footy socks.
I wonder if that'll stir him/her/it up??
http://aladdinsane.info/smilies/aus%20xmas%202.gif

PinHead
04-12-2012, 04:10 PM
you get presents finga?? I don;t..thankfully..taken many years to convince the family not to get me anything.
I will have the best time..4 grandkids underfoot..cannot ask for anything more.

Merry Xmas all..and thanks Phill.

Gon Fishun
04-12-2012, 04:30 PM
No. Thank you, all the Ausfish team and all the people who contribute. I have, and am still learning alot, from fish hooks to politics. Some days with all the all info on here it makes the brain hurt.

Merry Xmas to all and tight lines.
Cheers.
Bob.

finga
04-12-2012, 06:41 PM
you get presents finga?? I don;t..thankfully..taken many years to convince the family not to get me anything.
I will have the best time..4 grandkids underfoot..cannot ask for anything more.

Merry Xmas all..and thanks Phill.
My oath I love presents BUT only if the giver has made it themselves with their own hands.
A 2 inch long plane made out of a strip of cardboard and 2 fruit box staples for wings is one of the most treasured presents I've ever been fortunate to received.

Say gidday to the eldest grandchild when you see him. He's definitely a one in a million that boy :)

Black_Rat
04-12-2012, 07:56 PM
Cheers Phil

Wel said & wil do ! :)

LO ! uv ya work !

Damo

Ausfish
14-12-2012, 07:28 PM
Thanks to all the moderators and members for their input over the last year, and beyond.

Hope you all have a safe and happy Christmas on and off the water.

Chill out and relax.

At the end of the day, all they want for Christams is your presence, not your presents.

Greg P
14-12-2012, 08:05 PM
Where r the elves??

Merry Xmas all

Gon Fishun
14-12-2012, 08:19 PM
Where r the elves??

Merry Xmas all

In a pub in Dublin, drunk as monkey's.

Ausfish
17-12-2012, 11:01 PM
Just for you, and Pinhead :-)

:D:-*:-?:):P8-):-[:(:-X::);)>:(;D:'(:o

Horse
18-12-2012, 08:09 AM
Have a merry, merry Christmas. Keep safe on the water over the silly season.

Axl
18-12-2012, 10:46 AM
I would also like to wish the members of the Ausfish community a merry xmas:).

The knowledge that comes form the threads here and willingness to share it is second to none (along with the laughs);D.

This year I had the steering on my boat sieze up and thanks but to a thread on this site I had it fixed in a few hours.

Whilst I had the motor off the boat I lifted it two holes to get the anti cav plate skimming across the top of the water instead of under it (again from advice from an Ausfish thread) and has changed the way my rig handles completely.

Be safe everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Humdinger
18-12-2012, 11:02 AM
been a great year lots of fun and larfs .
have a great xmas and new year
thanks to all that have made it fun

Chimo
18-12-2012, 11:28 AM
Ditto, ditto..............

All the best for 2013 and a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all.......

Cheers
Chimo