PDA

View Full Version : time for upgrade

bigjudge
21-11-2012, 07:31 PM
I am selling my fisher 6m maxi c/cab, am keen on buying 2400 kevlacat, like the look of them,the finish of them,blokes i have spoken to who own them luv them, so just wanting a few opinions from any ausfishers who own one.Ifish 50/70 nm offshore so i want to make sure its as good as they say.Any info appreciated.
CHEERS AND BEERS

ozynorts
21-11-2012, 09:40 PM
Hey bigjudge, I think roscoe1974 is still selling his. Drop him a PM.

CATchin'Em
22-11-2012, 06:56 AM
PM'd you bud.

Finnatical
23-11-2012, 07:31 AM
I owned one for a couple of years before stepping up to the KC3000. They are a very good boat and handle very well for their size. Like most people say, they need to be driven and if you are not used to a cat it takes some time to get used to their motion in the water. I would have no hesitation going back to one if I ever go back to a boat in that size category as they do the job that well. Don't let any fool you and say that they are perfect as all boats will get knocked around and bang in the wrong conditions, its just that the KC, and probably other similar sized cats, will do it a lot less than an equivalent mono.

Best to go for a ride in one and make up your own mind, you won't look back.

Cheers,

hilta1
23-11-2012, 07:28 PM
Hi, I got mine 12 months ago, didnt like the ride for the first 6 months and was going to sell it and keep my seafarer, learnt how to drive it and absolutley love it now, the seafarer has gone on the market, just cant go back to a mono, Regards Mark

rosco1974
23-11-2012, 09:32 PM
mate sent ya a pm