PDA

View Full Version : Precision Boat Detailing a Must

DALEPRICE
15-11-2012, 09:01 PM
Gday guys and Gals,

Just thought i would give credit where credit is due. Dave polished my Yalta
up today that was in need of some serious TLC and it came up spot on.

Great service, great job, great price and made it all to easy.
Get in contact with Dave "Blackened on here" 0421 802 691.

Thanks
Dale Price

I used Dave as he was recommened on Ausfish. Couldnt be happier.

Donkeyzmilk
15-11-2012, 09:15 PM
what size boat , how much was it , what did you have done ? need more info! like where are you can i get this ? i have many more questions but i'l save them for a later time

Muddy Toes
15-11-2012, 10:54 PM
Just got off the Phone to Dave tonight to book my boat in and he was telling me about a Yalta he had just finished.
Said he was very impressed with the way it turned out in the end.
Can't wait to see mine all suaved up.

uripper
16-11-2012, 07:52 AM
see also http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/showthread.php?179681-Fibreglass-Gelcoat-detailing-cleaning-polishing-waxing&p=1325307#post1325307

Blackened
16-11-2012, 04:17 PM
G'day

Thanks very much Dale, it's greatly appreciated.

Was a pleasure to do business with you and best of luck with the sale, i'm sure it will move fast!

Anyone looking for a clean, tidy Yalta with good engine, seriously get in contact with dale

Dave.

Captain Seaweed
16-11-2012, 06:27 PM
Dave and Anthony,
I have recommended Dave to Anthony no end but Dave decided to tour the world :) I have seen Dave transform my boats from average to unreal condition with his work. He works solo and I cant believe his dedication to his trade, well done mate. My new cat will see Dave every 6 months as it will never be stored at home.
Anthony I would love to see your boat after Dave has fingered it ;

Cheers
Marty

another vote for Dave!!!

WalrusLike
16-11-2012, 06:55 PM
Hypothetical question....

Imagine say, someone, who bought a boat in march, say, was a newbie at power-boat docking a while ago. Now imagine if that someone completely buggered a singlehanded docking one windy day, and repeatedly scraped his shiny black hull on a steel dock cleat. Say the scrapes are in one spot deep into the gel coat.

Does Blackened do repairs to that kind of imaginary hull damage? :)

Muddy Toes
16-11-2012, 07:23 PM
Hypothetical question....

Imagine say, someone, who bought a boat in march, say, was a newbie at power-boat docking a while ago. Now imagine if that someone completely buggered a singlehanded docking one windy day, and repeatedly scraped his shiny black hull on a steel dock cleat. Say the scrapes are in one spot deep into the gel coat.

Does Blackened do repairs to that kind of imaginary hull damage? :)

Who cares......hope he does good photography though.::)

Donkeyzmilk
16-11-2012, 07:36 PM
price per hour? or is it a quote on the whole boat ?

DALEPRICE
16-11-2012, 09:04 PM
thanks again dave i am over the moon,

Donkeyzmilk, my boat was 6m and i am guessing that the price depends on what you want to do and
what condition your boats glass in in. Best way is to get on the blower mate and have a yarn to dave.
Good luck

Dale

WalrusLike
16-11-2012, 09:07 PM
In light of Muddies comment.... is he also discreet? :)

Blackened
17-11-2012, 06:21 AM
In light of Muddies comment.... is he also discreet? :)

G'day

You're obviously asking for a friend ?

Give me a bell and we can discuss the damage to your friends boat......... If it's out of my league then I will point you towards the right people.

Donkey, I appreciate your questions, answers all start with a phone call ;)

Dave