PDA

View Full Version : Ningi Creek Access

Symetre
13-11-2012, 08:21 AM
Hi,

Am wondering if Ningi creek is accessible from the passage at low tide? Hoping to target some Jacks. Haven't really heard of any but I haven't tried myself so will give it a go.

fat-buoy
13-11-2012, 09:08 AM
Haven't tried from the passage but I used to put directly into the creek.. bush track nearly opposite the Ningi shops... only bad part is having to leave your car in the bush around that part of town... there is some locals that would be quite happy to relieve you of some of your goodies :(

Tailortaker
13-11-2012, 12:39 PM
You'll have no problems getting in at low.

tunaticer
13-11-2012, 06:32 PM
There is also a ramp at the southern end of Toorbul that enters directly into Ningi Creek. Anyhting in the bottom 1/4 of tide though will see you having trouble moving upstream past the prawn farm area.....too shallow and the mud is testicle deep if you think you can get out and push the boat a bit. Still worth trying to get upstream and fishing the bottom of the tide in a chosen location though, just don't try and access that area near low tide.
And if you see a complete ###### out wading around the creek at low tide, that'd be me.

Symetre
14-11-2012, 09:27 AM
Thanks fellas.