PDA

View Full Version : The people you meet.

ozynorts
23-10-2012, 04:09 PM
I just went to say g'day to the guys with the Origin. http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/showthread.php?178240-Dads-new-Origin-8000-deisel
They also have another Origin with them, a 7.5m Evolution.
One of the guys in the group is Col from Origin. So I got to climb all over the two boats and have a chat to Col about them. A very impressive boat is all I can say about them.
Col was happy to chat and said that I was welcome to climb all over the boats which was really good. He walked me through the boats and let me know about a few of the features as well.
If you are looking for a new boat I would definitely recommend that you give Col a call, after he has finished fishing though would be good.
Cheers
Ozy:o

Fishbait
23-10-2012, 08:01 PM
Definatley an awesome fishing machine and very tough. Now I just need my lotto numbers to come up.😳

johncar
24-10-2012, 08:58 PM
You did well Ozy to get a good look over the two boats. Col was setting off last Friday when I was there checking out the progress on my little platey which is shaping up very nicely. Those 7.5's and 8.0 are awesome.
I was a bit worried for the guys about the weather and I hope they didn't get caught out in any bad stuff.
They have a nice attitude to their customers and justifiably proud of their boats. Definitely recommend a trip down to Clontarf if you are in the market for a quality Plate boat, big or small.

Moonlighter
24-10-2012, 10:30 PM
We are at 1770 at the moment and bumped into them at the ramp earlier this week when they were launching.

Heard that they bumped a bommy with the larger of the boats, but not sure if the duo prop was damaged much or not. Their trailers were gone from the carpark the day the weather blew up so they must have got back in ok.

Cheers

ML

ozynorts
25-10-2012, 06:43 PM
There wasn't any damage to the prop. They went out again today for a couple more days.
Hey Moonlighter, where are you staying?
Ozy