PDA

View Full Version : Noosa Area.

ubar
12-10-2012, 08:36 PM
Hey everyone hope the lines are tight , rifle is clean and the arrowheads are sharp ;D

I was reading a post on here about a young fella who wanted to sell live bait i think it was and yes i no its illegal but can a fisherman sell to a person with a liscence?...i keep catching crap loads of mullet and poddy mullet for my pots and also use livies for fishing aswell but always seem to have a heap left over.....sorry if it is a dumb question im more just interested that is all.

Thanks

Aussie123
12-10-2012, 08:45 PM
NO
It is illegal for anyone to sell any fish or crustaceans unless you are a licensed commercial fisherman

marto78
13-10-2012, 07:25 AM
But there is no law against giving them away.

ubar
13-10-2012, 11:00 AM
Thanks guys , Old Australia getting a bit full on isnt it "When i was a boy....lol....it was heaps better back then remember selling rabits and trout of the side of the road in good old Tassie and the Police were my best customers lol....well if anyone on the Sunshine coast wants live bait or dead send me a message and i wil keep them for you and come am grab them as i no what a pain it is sometimes to get them and nothing better than making some new friends ...i live right on the canals no problems with live bait good idea Marto78.......