PDA

View Full Version : Which SunnyCoast Game Fishing club?

scrotty
11-10-2012, 09:42 AM
Hey all, Thinking about joining a game fishing club on the Sunny Coast! I hear there is a couple of them. Any advice on which one is the go? Cheers. :)

sea-rash
11-10-2012, 10:57 AM
Hey all, Thinking about joining a game fishing club on the Sunny Coast! I hear there is a couple of them. Any advice on which one is the go? Cheers. :)

Hi Scrotty

I am a lapsed memeber (slack) of the SCGFC. I still fish regularly with a number of their members. They are a good bunch and keen to share information. Smithy off here is the club captain and well worth contacting although he will be fishing in the clubs spring shootout this weekend.

Regards

Rob

Midnight
12-10-2012, 03:41 PM
SCGFC, best club I have ever been a member of.
A great club in every way, and they are very welcoming of new members.

Cheers,
Myles

scrotty
15-10-2012, 06:16 AM
Hey Midnight, where and when do they meet? Do you need to be nominated by a member? Cheers

Midnight
15-10-2012, 08:08 AM
At the Kawana Waters Hotel on the first Tuesday of each Month.

Check out the website and forum at www.scgfc.com.au

Just get along to the next meeting, and introduce yourself to Smithy or one of the other Committee members and they will look after you.

It is a great club, and if you have kids, the juniors and small fry are very well catered for also.

Cheers,
Myles

MEG-A-BITE
15-10-2012, 08:53 AM
SCGF, good bunch of members always willing to help.

scrotty
15-10-2012, 10:13 AM
Cheers for the info guys. As soon as my work roster lines up with one of the meetings i will go and check it out. I think my kids would enjoy it aswell. Thanks again.