PDA

View Full Version : Suppliers Of T-Tops For Centre Consoles

Goldfinch
02-10-2012, 08:38 PM
Looks like the Haines is sold (there could be some tears) so Im on the prowl for a new boat. Looking at a F/glass centre console but will need to add a Aluminium or SS T-top with Sun-cover, storage box and cargo nets. Any ideas of who can supply and fit in Brisbane or Sunshine Coast? Approx price fitted? Any info much appreciated. Cheers, Dave

eyeskeenas
02-10-2012, 09:01 PM
Moreton Marine stainless, they do excellent work. price depends on what you want to do. Give Damian a call. always been really good to deal with

Smithy
03-10-2012, 01:50 PM
You could try Aquatech Engineering at Lawries Marina at Buddina. Lance there is an ex employee of Paul Selby of Black Marlin Towers and should have a bit of a clue. Paul would build the ultimate ones but he is at the Gold Coast. He does all the towers on the game boats in anodised alloy. If you are getting an import look at getting it done stateside.

BTW, if you are now looking at CCs, do yourself a favour, jump in the car and drive down to my mate's place at North Buderim 20mins away and have a look at his 5.8m CC Fisher/175 Suzuke. Forget what you saw with the other one.

madmackrel
03-10-2012, 06:27 PM
Looks like the Haines is sold (there could be some tears) so Im on the prowl for a new boat. Looking at a F/glass centre console but will need to add a Aluminium or SS T-top with Sun-cover, storage box and cargo nets. Any ideas of who can supply and fit in Brisbane or Sunshine Coast? Approx price fitted? Any info much appreciated. Cheers, Dave
What you looking at Finchy?

OZ 640
03-10-2012, 06:38 PM
Hey Mate,
I know Brisbane Yamaha have a pretty sweet looking T top sitting in their yard.
Not sure on the price, but it has been sitting there a few months.
Give them a call and they can tell you how much and could probably flick some photos your way.
Cheers

Goldfinch
03-10-2012, 10:03 PM
Thanks guys. Couple of good leads there.

Smithy....it looks like a good boat the Fisher but I am going to stay heavy and go with a 19ft Glass cc. I want to really smash that Noosa Bar hard :-) Great talk tnite at Davo's in Noosa. I learnt heaps. Keep an eye out for some Marlin pics this summer.

Madmackrel...looking at a few yank cc's around the 19ft mark. Edgewater, Key West and Pioneer. Edgewater has the heavier hull and I like the position of the console. The Key West and Pioneer have good transom setups. Decisions, decisions !!!!