PDA

View Full Version : Kind Yalta Craft owner needed Brisbane :)

samsnap
30-09-2012, 05:02 PM
Hi all,
I am looking at purchasing a new Yalta Craft 2000F or 2200F, the problem is being a woman and not thinking through a previous purchase correctly I am unsure if this new boat is the "one" for me. climbed in and out of lots of them and other similar boats but still can't decide :-[. There is none in stock at the dealers to water test (this will give me my simple you beauty or mmm*!@!! answer - it's kind of like buying new shoes - you either love them or hate them straight away) SO would there be any kind Yalta lover owners out there that would be willing to take Hubby and I on a water test North of Brisbane (we may have to travel) I will bribe you with PETROL $$$ AND A YUMMY PICNIC LUNCH ;D. This little test will also end the pain and torture I have been putting Hubby through with my "I have no idea" response to buying and selling boats :'(
Thanking you in advance
Sammy and Hubby (poor b@$t@rd)

SUPERDAFF
01-10-2012, 12:48 AM
Sammy:

Two quick suggestions if I may be so bold:

- Don't buy it until you have driven one (definitely not to be interpreted as a criticism of Yalta - just a golden rule before purchasing any boat).
- Take the new CruiseCraft 595 hull (in Explorer or Outsider configuration) for a run before finalising your decision. It is one of the most impressive hulls ever released on the market.

Hope everything works out great for you and the Mister.

Scalem
01-10-2012, 06:24 AM
Samsnap, mine is the 2009 triple 5 with 115 Yamaha 4 stoke but I live in Logan on the south side. Depending on the configuration you are looking for but I think the 2000 fisherman is the same boat but I stand corrected. My wife and I are home all day today (doing work in the yard )we could get down to the Logan river for a water test which is only 10 mIns down the road. Pm your phone number and I will call you if you are keen.
Here is an on water shot taken by Honda 900 after a return from south passage bar

Scalem

samsnap
06-10-2012, 09:27 PM
Thank you to Scalem for a ride - loved it :) and to the others who PM me with information on the Yalta.
Much appreciated
Sammy and Family

Scalem
07-10-2012, 06:19 AM
No problems Sammy I hope the decision which boat to buy is easier now

Scalem

Kdog
08-10-2012, 10:47 AM
Hi Sammy,

Sorry for the late mail, being on holidays:D

You may already have this, but here`s the link to the factory that may help you as well.

http://www.yaltacraft.com/index.html

Cheers
Kerrod

BM
08-10-2012, 11:11 AM
I believe that Yaltacraft is for sale at the current time so bear that in mind. Could create some time delays etc if a sale occured part way through the build.