PDA

View Full Version : Fraser Beach conditions

lido76
10-09-2012, 09:16 AM
Hi Guys
I'm heading up to fraser on Wednesday for a few days R&R can anyone give me a report on the beach conditions up to Orchid beach. Meeting a group of mates up there that are already in a house they say the fishing has been average but the beer is GOOOOODDD!!
Cheers Brendan............

TroyVIS
10-09-2012, 10:54 AM
Hi Brendan,

Haven't been myself but my mate just got back last night from a week over there. They were staying near Eli. He says the beach was ok, but the track across to Kingfisher was rough! They got bogged getting on the barge at Inskip. Haven't had any rain up there for a while and its very soft. He never got up as high as you're going so can't comment on that but where he was the beach was ok!

Good luck

Morg82
10-09-2012, 12:50 PM
Might see you up there Mate, We leave thursday for a week and a bit. Staying in our usual place at Orchard. Black cruiser wagon with a tinny behind it.

Cheers

captain rednut
10-09-2012, 08:58 PM
You lucky bugger brendan. Thanks for letting us all know your going fishing> well done.

lido76
11-09-2012, 09:57 AM
No probs Jimmy. Only going up for a couple of days and I think you have me on the fishing front! It seems to me Galaxy is on the water every weekend.
Morg I will be in a green Pajero and I think the house we are in is called the Moth?? I will keep an eye out for you.