PDA

View Full Version : DI Sat or Sun 1st or 2nd 9th

Runlikehell
28-08-2012, 10:48 AM
If the weather's good I'm heading off DI. Drop a PM or post if you want to come. Cos of the tides it'll either be a Sat arvo thing, or sparrows' on Sunday morning.

Chasing more of these--> 83768

Paul

Runlikehell
01-09-2012, 08:13 AM
Still keeping an eye on the weather, and if it drops off during this afternoon/evening I'll be on the Noosa ferry 5.30 am tomorrow. High tide 9am, so a morning fish and back in before the wind gets up. Monday'd be better, but work gets in the way. Still no-one interested? Tony I can do all the other hard work to save your elbow, but I can't wind your reel mate.

Runlikehell
01-09-2012, 06:35 PM
Winds still hanging in there, so aiming for sparrows Tuesday if anybody's keen

hungry6
01-09-2012, 06:39 PM
Im just going for a fang in the passage tomorrow if you want to catch up.

Tony R
02-09-2012, 11:18 AM
Still keeping an eye on the weather, and if it drops off during this afternoon/evening I'll be on the Noosa ferry 5.30 am tomorrow. High tide 9am, so a morning fish and back in before the wind gets up. Monday'd be better, but work gets in the way. Still no-one interested? Tony I can do all the other hard work to save your elbow, but I can't wind your reel mate.

Thanks Paul,

I will be ready to get out again from next weekend.........but you know I much prefer to pull a trigger than wind up line on a reel!!
Lets hope this weather hangs around.........

Cheers.........

Runlikehell
02-09-2012, 05:02 PM
Im just going for a fang in the passage tomorrow if you want to catch up.

Hey Hungry if you're into blue water stuff, once Tony's bloody elbow comes good we'll be doing heaps and you're more than welcome to tag along

hungry6
09-10-2012, 06:27 PM
Yeah, i do alot of blue water stuff. The ski i got atm ultra150 isnt suited for fishing. Just a speed and wave machine. But will come out one day.

gagstopher
17-11-2012, 05:15 PM
I have a fishing ski and would be keen for a di fish sometime when the weather comes good. How does it fish? How far do you go out? Launch from just north of di?

Runlikehell
21-11-2012, 03:51 PM
gday mate, we go out from 2-15nm, depending on weather and who's there. - launch in the bay on north side. Just waiting on the weather to come good and we're up there again. I'll drop you a pm when next trip's on

gagstopher
22-11-2012, 03:22 PM
Sounds good,hope I can make it