PDA

View Full Version : Mojo's Gone

Knotpretty
18-08-2012, 05:45 PM
I parted with my Quintrex today (upgrading). Sad day, it was a great boat full of wonderful memories. You certainly can get attached to pieces of alloy and steel. exmojo

Boat Hog
18-08-2012, 06:01 PM
Ahh .. sentimental claptrap KP! Out with the old and in with the new!

So what are you getting??

Knotpretty
18-08-2012, 06:35 PM
Yep sentimental thats me (or was I just adding up the money spent on the old girl). BH looking at 6-7 m plate or glass. One will come along. I'm a bit f a bargain hunter. KP

Chas & Clarry
18-08-2012, 08:51 PM
I parted with my Quintrex today (upgrading). Sad day, it was a great boat full of wonderful memories. You certainly can get attached to pieces of alloy and steel. exmojo

Yep you definitely can. We were sad to say good-bye to the old abolone after 26 years...lots of good times, good fish, a few close calls and some adventures

HOWEVER a couple of trips in the new more comfortable Bullshark and it is a distant memory

Also we know that it is now enjoying a "new life" crabbing in local rivers for a friend of ours and his young son :)

Tim and Trace

Boat Hog
19-08-2012, 08:52 AM
Yep sentimental thats me (or was I just adding up the money spent on the old girl). BH looking at 6-7 m plate or glass. One will come along. I'm a bit f a bargain hunter. KP

Well, it's a good time to be a buyer! Once the new girl arrives, you'll be in love all over again!

Good luck with the bargain hunting.