PDA

View Full Version : Haines 542CC

Daza27
15-08-2012, 11:59 AM
Just wondering if any one has this boat as I'm about to buy one and send it down to Melbourne. Wanting to know if anyone has photo's of there's as I'm finding it hard to get any info on them and what mods anyone has done to there boat.

frankgrimes
15-08-2012, 04:38 PM
mate fairly certain GBC (On Ausfish) owns one...worth flicking him a PM

Mick

GBC
15-08-2012, 05:46 PM
Yes, what info do you need?
There's 2 spec levels from the factory, basic and deluxe - ours is the deluxe with the full fitted liner.

Daza27
16-08-2012, 07:45 AM
Mine is the standard, its the one that has been for sale for awhile from this site, I've just ordered a T/Top for it and I was just wondering have you added much to it, as i cant find any for sale and there hasn't been for a long time.

GBC
16-08-2012, 09:17 AM
Here's a couple.

Ours isnt a T top, more a full top that folds down or is removed.

The second shot shows a rigger in position (I only use one when single handed). And the small console cover which just covers the important bits on holidays. It also has a full cover for when its at home.

These are just a few shots I had on the work computer. Anything in particular you needed or had ideas about?

There's not a lot else we could do with ours, it has most boxes ticked.

Daza27
16-08-2012, 09:49 AM
I like the cover for the console only, good idea. I was thinking of getting rid of the bum seat and putting a esky with a cushion seat there as mine hasn't got a kill tank. Whats your email address i can send some photo's of mine

Darren