PDA

View Full Version : fishing pottsville.

gbread
13-08-2012, 10:15 AM
;D g.day everyone. very green new member here,looking forward to learning lots!
my wife and i are considering moving from freezing phillip island to north nsw. currently we are looking at pottsville. we love bottom bouncing and fish out of a stacer 575 ocean runner.one of our main criteria is good reef fishing and a good ramp to launch from. can any one advise us about pottsville or nearby?

MacDougall
16-08-2012, 10:28 PM
;D g.day everyone. very green new member here,looking forward to learning lots!
my wife and i are considering moving from freezing phillip island to north nsw. currently we are looking at pottsville. we love bottom bouncing and fish out of a stacer 575 ocean runner.one of our main criteria is good reef fishing and a good ramp to launch from. can any one advise us about pottsville or nearby?

Move to Wooli mate. It has it all and the properties aren't very expensive either comparatively because people are selling up. Just don't buy houses on the beach side of main street because the beach is eroding lol.

But seriously, paradise on Earth for the fisherman.

Matthias
17-08-2012, 10:36 AM
You've also got brunswick, ocean shores, kingcliff... Best come up for a few weeks and have alook around.

Cheers
Pete

Redhunter
25-08-2012, 04:07 PM
Hi gbread me old girl lives down at pottsville and i use to fish the area a fair bit,the bar is not that good and i would recomend going down to brunswick heads to launch as it is not to far ,there is some good reef south of pottsville bar but if ya want to get away from the crowds spend some
time searching due east of pottsville bar ,this is were the big knobies hang.
hope this helps
steve