PDA

View Full Version : Lure Expo

stevo
25-07-2012, 07:53 PM
Just came across and don't see it anywhere in forums, not saying it not there though lol.
It might be worth a look see.http://www.sweetwaterfishing.com.au/LureExpo/
or www.lureshow.com.au
Stevo

Mike Delisser
25-07-2012, 11:10 PM
I'm going to try and get there, should be ok, anyone else thinking of going?

Feral
26-07-2012, 06:18 AM
I'll be there, looking at saturday at this stage.
Going to be a pretty good show by all accounts. Australian lures are well underated, people pay a fortune for asian lures when there are great australian lures made specifically for our fish and conditions often a lot cheaper!

stilltryin
28-07-2012, 07:58 PM
went to the expo today and found it to very good with a lot of people arriving during the time I was there. There did not appear to be any dis-satisfied grumblings, but then again i probably wouldn't listen any way. Well worth going and I hope it is on again next year, I would be better prepared knowing what is all about. Fitzy runs a good show.

grinner2
29-07-2012, 07:34 AM
Went there Sat morning GREAT Show only 1 winge , the venue was not big enough , had to stand shoulder to shoulder 3 deep trying to look at displays ( Iguess they under estimated interest ) other wise worth while , just got to sneak these new lures into the tackle box now without the misses seeing .

Luc
30-07-2012, 06:17 PM
Went on Sunday, from what I gather, not as many bodies and somewhat warmer.

Caught up with a few mates and managed to exercise restrain with the lure buying.

Will definitely be back next year!!

Gordie
31-07-2012, 07:09 AM
Lure Heaven I heard some one describe it. Where else do you have the opportunity to look at a lure and question the designer on the where why and how. I have heard it is to spread to a larger area of the complex next year and due to its popularity have more lure makers showing there gear.

Gordon