PDA

View Full Version : Worth a look

Goodoo haven
25-07-2012, 10:50 AM
Confirmation of THE BIGGEST JOKE/RIPOFF OF THE CENTURY.

THIS SHORT VIDEO SHOULD GO TO EVERY HOUSEHOLD IN AUSTRALIA, AND KNOCK DOWN THE GREEN AGENDA.!!

This new three-minute video puts carbon dioxide into perspective .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC1l4geSTP8

pescados
25-07-2012, 11:26 AM
Well Gillard imposed a tax on Australians whilst China, India and the likes don't give a hoot and keep on spewing crap into the atmosphere.
Gillard is like Kath and Kim, eg Look at me , look at me, and the rest of the nation upchucks.
Mind you the Greens have a lot to answer for as well.
And all because of some swinging voters who turned the tide.
Australia was a lucky country once but the current crop of politicians ( used loosely) are making sure that sooner or later Oz becomes a third world country.
Unfortunately they won't be around to take responsibility when future generations questions their IQ's.

Crunchy
25-07-2012, 03:19 PM
It was never about the science, it was always about the ideology, the Greens ideology that is, we were just unlucky we had a prime minisiter that was prepared to prostitute herself in the persuit of power. Could this be the most incompetent government in Australia's modern history?

tunaticer
25-07-2012, 04:59 PM
There are 8 more episodes of that video, all well presented as this one is.
I first saw it about 3-4 months ago now.

Luc
26-07-2012, 12:32 AM
The trouble is that no newspaper, radio or TV channel will support or show these videos.
IMO, those that control the media see the carbon tax/carbon trading system as another money making avenue. They have the $$ to buy and sell carbon credits and even as ultimately all the cost of this folly will be passed on to the consumers, the extra costs won't worry them.

Worse, even though the coalition has vowed to repeal the carbon tax, they have their own way to deal with CO2.

In other words, they also believe the whole CO2 / climate change bull.

I also agree that the only reason we got this is that it was the green's pound of flesh to support Gillard in forming a government.