PDA

View Full Version : Give away Haines V13

lucee81
15-07-2012, 10:08 PM
Righto lads and ladettes because I'm such a nice guy and think of you folk first I'm giving away yes your read right giving away a Haines V13 post 1970 i kinda know the year due to the wood grain sticker.
If anyone wants it your more than welcome to collect it and if your real nice and chuck in a bottle of jack Daniels I MAY have a trailer for you tow with and keep as a lucky door prize. Dont need the bottle for the boat just trailer I can't promise the trailer till next week but I can promise the boat. Otherwise to the tip it goes when I get home.
Okay what's actually wrong with this boat.
1. Stringers are very solid
2. Transom cracked but not rotted can be fixed with grinding the transom and re epoxy it. - a little hint drill holes in transom from top and fill with epoxy twice as strong and will take longer to rot out.
3. Bare hull no seats motor or anything.
http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/showthread.php?183451-Swap-a-4.1-Haines/page2&highlight=Haines
I now work away so don't have time to fix it up as first planned and have a boat to fish with so don't need it.
Trailer needs some work but comes with current rego if I give trailer away.
Pm me or fight to the death on this thread either way someone will have a free boat and some won't.

bf90
15-07-2012, 10:12 PM
wow i am supprised that it is not gone all ready? You will get a stampeed happening mate, hope you make it out alive!!! Cheers.

lucee81
15-07-2012, 10:16 PM
I know 4 minutes and It's like a soup line in a 3rd world country.

bf90
15-07-2012, 10:24 PM
I know 4 minutes and It's like a soup line in a 3rd world country.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha I have not laughed so hard in ages!!!! Thankyou very much, I needed a good tickle!! :)