PDA

View Full Version : PWC wide offshore Tuesday 3/7

Runlikehell
01-07-2012, 05:37 PM
The fishing gods decreed Sunday should be spent working not fishing,so going wide offshore Sunny Coast Tuesday come hell or high water. Weather should be good. Anybody up for it send me a PM. Not sure where I'm going yet. It'll be Bowen Banks ;D if it's just me, but could easily be talked into DI.

Runlikehell
04-07-2012, 09:19 AM
Ride report - went out in the afternoon to the 12 mile off Caloundra. The reports at the ramp were the fish had gone off the bite. Quiet arvo with the odd picker. One good hit at 5.45 got me a 60cm snapper. Called it quits about 6.30. Nice trip home under lights, flat seas. Looked like Burke St looking east. Plenty of boats out.

Tony R
04-07-2012, 10:34 PM
Ride report - went out in the afternoon to the 12 mile off Caloundra. The reports at the ramp were the fish had gone off the bite. Quiet arvo with the odd picker. One good hit at 5.45 got me a 60cm snapper. Called it quits about 6.30. Nice trip home under lights, flat seas. Looked like Burke St looking east. Plenty of boats out.

A good read, nice to see someone getting out..........sounds like a good day all round.....