PDA

View Full Version : Fishing report

Boab Bribie
29-06-2012, 02:42 AM
Hi All,
Over the past 6 weeks the Centre Cab has been doing alot of fishing in the bay due to the high winds and big swells we had offshore. But it did"nt stop people getting onto some nice fish.
Clayton and Nathan went out for a overnighter to Curtain Arti and they ended up with 6 nice Snapper two going 69cm and 71cm. They where getting smaller ones around 39cm all night but they where throwing them back. Keith and his mates managed to get out and they fished Shallow Tempest and got a mixed bag of reefies which included some nice Red Throat which i have"nt seen come in for awhile. Then Clayton and his mate where back again the following week and hit the bay for the day and managed to get onto a nice Tuna some Kingies and parrot.
The Mooloolaba Centre Cab has been going out a fair bit and also the results for Snapper and Pearlies have been nice with most groups coming in with a nice esky full.
We have just added a 5m side console to the fleet it is a great boat i managed to get out in it a few days in the passage and bay for test run bagging some nice flatties and squire.

BOAB BRIBIE

NO BITES
NO BAIT

TREVELLY
29-06-2012, 05:29 AM
If they are catching snapper at Curtain then there are a few about. Infact Muddy even got one at mud so they must be everywhere ;D - couldn't help that - probably jealous ::)

That is a good sized tuna for the bay.

Last trip I did to shallow tempest I caught a heap of redthroat emporer - would have made a great aquarium full of 6" fish :)

Good luck with the side cab - should be a great for up behind Bribie and anywhere in the bay on a nice day.

Thanks for the report.

fishfeeder
29-06-2012, 10:24 AM
Thanks for the report mate, some yummy feeds there..
Good to see your adding to the fleet.

Cheers
Brett

Fishing_Freddy
01-07-2012, 07:45 AM
Good to hear people still getting a good feed. Hope the new vessel goes well, and keep up the reports as it inspires me to get the boat out of the shed more often.
thanks Ken :beer: