PDA

View Full Version : Got what a finally deserved

anythingfishy1
16-06-2012, 09:40 PM
Hi Guys,
Traded my camper for a boat Crestrida 5.2 with a 1990 90 evinrude.
First up got a Yamaha 4 stroke 100 hp from Brisbane Yamaha. New Windscreen from the guys in redcliffe. New canopy from Bribane yamaha New seats.Took the motor back for its first service and then got told Transom was a mess.:'(Took the boat to R & V Marine in Caboolture Next news was the floor and stringers were done as well ( I am really trying to keep the language down starting to get pretty pissed by now)>:( Lindsay from R& V marine done an excellent job of fixing the floor stringers and transom and the cracks underneath. Got them to fill in the front to lock up cabin:) ( That keeps my partner happy ) Got the boat rewired by Bribie Green Done A great job.:)
All lights are LED Have got a HDS 5 with a 83/200 transducer (still trying to convince Sally I need another one Too small of screen I will win eventually)
We have got new cushions new batteries new Jesus bar ( Thats for Sal.)
Yet to head out past Moreton but will get there.
Bought a brooker trailer to go with it and that is currently at All About Trailers at Glasshouse getting new brakes; axle ;rollers all setup for the boat. Hopefully when all is done We will be able to do a bit of travel with the boat and enjoy ourselves
The guys I have mentioned have done a great and obliging job.They really know what they are doing.
My boat is Blue; White top; Blue Canopy If you see us hanging around curtin or wherever Give us a Hoy always welcome.

Cheers
Kelvin and Sally

Cheers Kelvin

Apollo
17-06-2012, 05:43 AM
Sounds a great boat (now). Put up some photos of her.

barra71
17-06-2012, 07:29 AM
Hi Kelvin and Sally,
hope to see you out on the water some time. Sounds like you had a bad run there at the start mate, i hope its all goes well for you both now and enjoy the ya time on the water...

FisHard
17-06-2012, 08:19 AM
Good on you guys. You now have first hand knowledge of the BOAT acronym: Bring Out Another Thousand