PDA

View Full Version : Evans Head Comp, Who's going?

Carry
15-06-2012, 08:26 AM
G'day Fellas,

Heading down to the Evans Head comp. Anyone else going?

Cheers

Carry

outwide1
15-06-2012, 11:18 AM
Wish i was.
Big flash riptide owners.
Can't believe you haven't fished DI or Breaksea in it yet.

Carry
15-06-2012, 04:09 PM
You don't have to rub it in big balls. Weather has been sh!thouse.

onerabbit
15-06-2012, 04:14 PM
Let's hope the LJs make it in time,

'nuff said.

Muzz

The_Tub
17-06-2012, 10:49 AM
hey fellas

i wont be going in it,i heard you cant keep snapper this year weather this is the case or not i dont know,hope to get out there before the comp and get into them,if the weather and my boss give me a chance

ranga7
17-06-2012, 07:38 PM
yep im in. Just to clarify the snapper section, you can still keep snapper at the half bag limit (5) which i still think is to high, but there is no weigh in its all brag mat. Silly in my opinion as its not going to stop people keeping em they'll just take a pic and into the esky, which is what ill be doing to.

rabbi
21-06-2012, 09:49 PM
Nah, not me this year!
Crappy prizes and not enough fish to go around at the moment:P
cheers.

halfmanhalffish
24-06-2012, 01:06 PM
I'll be there again! Looking forward to it. Yeh the snapper rule is a bit of a grey area-Mainly done to keep the local fish co-op happy. You can still keep you're fish but they should've been clearer on that in their entry form. A few people I've spoke with were under the impression you couldn't. Maybe they should've had 2 snapper sections for the guys who don't like to kill the big ones. Prizes are still good I reckon although the major prize has dropped a little. Can't wait to fish, drink and be merry! Oh and freeze my a#se off!