PDA

View Full Version : cunninghams marine auction

355avk
13-06-2012, 04:22 PM
hey guys i read to day in my local paper the there will be a public aution to be held at cunninghams marine,you can inspect the stuff on monday the 18th from 9am-4pm and on the morning of the auction from 8am.
The auction starts at 10am tuesday 19th june.

They have boats,new and used outboards,chandlery,cars,tractors and the list keeps going lol.

hope to see a few out there.

thanks mick.

wayno60
14-06-2012, 05:42 AM
mate where can we get a list of the stuff???

355avk
14-06-2012, 08:10 AM
here is the web site,click on the auctions. www.dmsdavlan.com.au (http://www.dmsdavlan.com.au)

EdBerg
14-06-2012, 09:44 AM
I wish I had known that these boat auctions were coming up earlier, there is a big one in Molendinar this morning and I would have really liked to go to it but no hope of getting there this morning. Damn. :'(

Cheech
14-06-2012, 09:56 AM
I went to the Sundown Marine auction a few years ago, and did not appear to be that many bargains. I remember one guy that bought a tss4 for the same price as they were going for normally. I suppose people get caught up in the whole bidding thing.

The Woo
14-06-2012, 11:59 AM
I went to the Sundown Marine auction a few years ago, and did not appear to be that many bargains. I remember one guy that bought a tss4 for the same price as they were going for normally. I suppose people get caught up in the whole bidding thing.

Absolutely. Seldom a bargain to be had at a marine industry public auction.