PDA

View Full Version : Fibreglassing Companies

joshhano
12-06-2012, 05:30 PM
Good Evening All,

I am currently re-doing the false floor in my Tinny and have a couple of pieces of 10mm Polypropylene Honeycomb that I would like Glassed. The total dimensions of the three pieces are around 1.6m x 1.5m so its only smallish job.

Are there any Fibreglassing Companies still open in Brisbane that do small jobs??
Today I drove around Seventeen Mile Rocks/Sumner area and all 3 workshops that I found in the Yellowpages appeared to be closed. I have also tried to email/call another four around the city over the past month and have only had a reply from 1 company (Arnolds) but I would like a couple more quotes.

If anyone could point me in the direction of somewhere kinda close to the city that would be a massive help!!!

Cheers,
Josh

copie
12-06-2012, 05:46 PM
Arnolds is go Josh had a couple of jobs done there both spot on and reasonable price.

Mark

Blackened
12-06-2012, 06:08 PM
G'day

Most of the marina's have resident 'glassers.

East Coast Marina, Graheme at Bayside Boat Repairs,

Rivergate, speak to Sam at Gateway Marine,

RQYS, John Steer,

Brisbane Ship Lifts (Hemmant) speak with Peter from Millcraft Marine.

In saying all this, it's not hard to DIY.

Dave

soulfish
12-06-2012, 06:49 PM
You could give todd from TODDS FIBREGLASS REPAIRS railway parade thorneside a call on 0421339323.....does a good job and is reasonably priced from my experiance...and a top bloke

joshhano
12-06-2012, 07:07 PM
Thanks heaps for your quick replies guys... Ill get onto it first thing tomorrow... Cheers!!!