PDA

View Full Version : Green Zones/ Zoning

waterbouy
27-05-2012, 07:02 AM
Heya Ausfisher's,

My A70D with maps doesn't show the zoning. And am interested how the law abiding fishers, navigate this? Is there a link/ website or something that can tell me clearly in laymens terms (without using ten foot long words) the zoning? esp. the green zones!

I have enquired to the DPI and fisheries but they don't respond!

Cheers in advance

WalrusLike
27-05-2012, 08:10 AM
I found this map when looking for artificial reefs.... It seems to have the green zones... But it's not a map specifically for that purpose so I don't know if it's accurate about the green zones.

As against that it's a govt map so they probably use the same source info.

http://www.derm.qld.gov.au/parks_and_forests/marine_parks/moreton_bay_marine_park_zoning_plan_review/pdfs/mbmp-zoning-plan-2008.pdf

honda900
27-05-2012, 08:42 AM
In the electronics section, you will find a thread at the top of the list with the marks, double check them as they have changed some.

Regards
Honda.

WalrusLike
27-05-2012, 11:26 AM
Ah... That's interesting. Because I read the forum on a iPad with Tapatalk app the stickies are in their own tab and I had never noticed that. Wonder what else I am missing?

waterbouy
28-05-2012, 09:52 PM
In the electronics section, you will find a thread at the top of the list with the marks, double check them as they have changed some.

Regards
Honda.

How am I ment to know which one's have been changed?
They don't make it easy at all!!!!

Garrrrrrrrrrr!