PDA

View Full Version : Queenslander

bundylundy
22-05-2012, 06:51 PM
go the mighty maroons!

:d::);d:-x8-):):)8-):-x;d::):d

bluefin59
22-05-2012, 06:53 PM
QUEENSLANDER cop that cockys -)8-)8-)8-)

Black_Rat
22-05-2012, 07:52 PM
QUEENSLAND has a new sponsor this year ! ;D;D;D

QUEENSLANDER !!

thelump
22-05-2012, 07:57 PM
3 x dislikes thats gotta be a PB for me:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:-*:-*:-*;D

notenoughsickies
22-05-2012, 08:12 PM
Queenslander

HeadBanger
22-05-2012, 08:15 PM
This has gotta be the best thread on Ausfish!

choppa
22-05-2012, 08:28 PM

justjack
22-05-2012, 08:43 PM
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg164/bigjustjack/stateoforigindustcollector.jpg

lucee81
22-05-2012, 08:46 PM
I will say its lucky this is a family forum i have a pic of what the qlder's really get up to in the dressing room.

Black_Rat
22-05-2012, 09:24 PM
I will say its lucky this is a family forum i have a pic of what the qlder's really get up to in the dressing room.

Usually this for you guys from NSW ! :P;D;D;D Nothing to fear or be ashamed of !

A hint: it's called celebrating a win ;D

Yellowjack
22-05-2012, 09:34 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/8waxp3.png

Yellowjack
22-05-2012, 09:36 PM
A mans body was found floating in Brisbane river this morning wearing a NSW jersey, a pink g-string, lipstick and high heels.
Police decided to remove his jersey to save his parents the embarrassment.

cobiaman
22-05-2012, 10:12 PM
A mans body was found floating in Brisbane river this morning wearing a NSW jersey, a pink g-string, lipstick and high heels.
Police decided to remove his jersey to save his parents the embarrassment.

It was that funny you had to repeat yourself eh... :D

XtremeBoony
23-05-2012, 06:39 AM
Great humor and a great start to the day, QUEENSLANDER

Cheers from boony

thelump
23-05-2012, 09:00 AM
GO THE MIGHTY NSW BLUES LEAD BY THE GREAT PAUL GALLEN AND SUPPORTED BY THE LEGEND PHIL GOULD

QLD are quite gay!

wave dancer
23-05-2012, 09:18 AM
Go QUEENSLAND !!!!!!!!!https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s320x320/379368_3636312980734_1061493798_3347959_684458155_ n.jpg!!!!!!!!

Si
23-05-2012, 09:19 AM
hahahaha, onya Macca.

paul Gallen = thug, meathead.

phil gould - legend ??? legend of dribbelers

bluefin59
23-05-2012, 10:08 AM
Gould a legend????tou have got to be kidding , here's a true legend80424

hooknpull
23-05-2012, 10:19 AM
Wow..... I think I'm all disliked out

Shawn 66
23-05-2012, 11:21 AM
Wow..... I think I'm all disliked out

I know what you mean , I am starting to get confused about which posts I should like , and which posts I should dislike .
Shawn

Spot82
23-05-2012, 11:51 AM
Did you hear about the QLD supporter watching the game with his mates? QLD won again and he turned to his young son and said, "You know what to do". The son let out an audible sigh, walked to the kitchen and came back holding beers for everyone in the room. The mates were impressed and said, "Wow, that's not bad - what does he do if QLD lose?" The guy said, "Don't know, he's only 6".

GO THE MIGHTY MAROONS!!! Even though NSW will have 15 on the field as usual I know the best team will win!

Peter4
23-05-2012, 12:11 PM
[QUOTE=the lump;1385647]BY THE GREAT PAUL GALLEN AND SUPPORTED BY THE LEGEND PHIL GOULD

Did you mean 'GRUB' rather than 'great'?

And "LUSH" rather than 'legend'?;D;D

wave dancer
23-05-2012, 12:14 PM
80431 Soon to be seven. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Cods Whallup
23-05-2012, 02:27 PM
Go the mighty Maroons!!! Giddyup

Its a pity we cant see you cry on the froum Lumpy!

choppa
23-05-2012, 02:49 PM

bluefin59
23-05-2012, 03:44 PM
Come on muddy haven't you got something to contribute , your throwing dislikes around like a madman you cockys are all the same haha Matt 80440

ifishcq1
23-05-2012, 04:03 PM
THE LOOSER NSW BLUES LEAD BY THE GREAT GRUB PULL GIRLLEN AND SUPPORTED BY THE LEGEND(in his own lunchbox) PHIL CRY BABY GIRLD

QLD are quite happy to take the trophy again!

top post Lump I knew you would come to the party soon enough

Queenslander
cheers

wave dancer
23-05-2012, 04:08 PM
80441;D;D;D;D;D;D;D ;) Thats all i have to say, lol.

Cheers Mick

Muddy Toes
23-05-2012, 04:19 PM
Come on muddy haven't you got something to contribute , your throwing dislikes around like a madman you cockys are all the same haha Matt 80440

Nar not really mate....It's being played in Victoria, I'm working in western Australia and punching away on a keyboard to a predominantly Queensland audience.....I think Macca sums it up for me.

thelump
23-05-2012, 04:22 PM
top post Lump I knew you would come to the party soon enough

Queenslander
cheers

Thankyou Paul Worsteling of Central QLD2

lucee81
23-05-2012, 04:24 PM
Thankyou Paul Worsteling of Central QLD2

i see what you did there very ingenious must be from nsw... a bit too witty for the qlder's to get though

thelump
23-05-2012, 04:27 PM
Nar not really mate....It's being played in Victoria, I'm working in western Australia and punching away on a keyboard to a predominantly Queensland audience.....I think Macca sums it up for me.

Come on Anthony Im getting smashed here. Help a brother out and write something stupid to take the heat off will ya. Havent had this many dislikes in 6 years let alone this one thread'. Must be getting viewed by cheating, whinging, whining,Pauline Hanson loving, Wally Lewis hugging QLDERS :P

ifishcq1
23-05-2012, 04:45 PM
Settle Jason I didn't insult you ;D,
Worsteling and co stole my name or the very least they were well down the line
I had ifishcq registered as my business name from 1992 while he was still in dad's bag
it was also my first ever email address when internet first came to Australia and I have been writing under that name since 1998 so think again before trying to get a bite

Back to the real issue at hand..... GO QUEENSLAND
cheers

by the way we don't like hanson either

lucee81
23-05-2012, 04:46 PM

ifishcq1
23-05-2012, 04:55 PM
Hey Lucee81, do you need a fairy tale to win?
even watmough and lyon turned ricky down because they were worried about a loss

cheers

PinHead
23-05-2012, 05:00 PM
GO THE MIGHTY NSW BLUES LEAD BY THE GREAT PAUL GALLEN AND SUPPORTED BY THE LEGEND PHIL GOULD

QLD are quite gay!

well jason..I will agree on one thing..Phil Gould is a legend of the game. he has forgotten more than most of us will ever know about the game. Until Qld wins tonight he is also the most successful coach in the history of Origin.

HOWEVER...NSW SUCKS

wave dancer
23-05-2012, 05:18 PM
80458 Lump, this is the only thing the blues will be celebrating tonight. At least they can say they actually won something. :wut:

Cheers Mick

Si
23-05-2012, 05:25 PM

why did you post a picture of your mum dude??

martib
23-05-2012, 05:37 PM
love the banter,this is what origin is all about.............THE BLUES...........GO THE MIGHTY BLUES.............

Dignity
23-05-2012, 06:09 PM
Blue is for boys
Maroon is for REAL MEN

martib
23-05-2012, 06:13 PM
Please real boys wear blue not pink

hooknpull
23-05-2012, 06:19 PM
80458 Lump, this is the only thing the blues will be celebrating tonight. At least they can say they actually won something. :wut:

Cheers Mick
Lol even I had a little chuckle.. I also just got a second wind... Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiislike!

PinHead
23-05-2012, 07:03 PM
Come on Anthony Im getting smashed here. Help a brother out and write something stupid to take the heat off will ya. Havent had this many dislikes in 6 years let alone this one thread'. Must be getting viewed by cheating, whinging, whining,Pauline Hanson loving, Wally Lewis hugging QLDERS :P

Pauline lives in NSW now..she is one of yours.

We do love Wally..however our men do not carry on like the Cockies do..the cockies all bend over..called the Hopoate Huddle.

lucee81
23-05-2012, 07:24 PM
why did you post a picture of your mum dude??

i got nothing.... starting to feel like a qld'r no witty remarks.....

hooknpull
23-05-2012, 07:30 PM
A young lady goes to the Doctor with a very unusual complaint, and when she enters the surgery the Doctor can see she is deeply embarrassed.

When the Doctor asks how he can help her, she hesitates and eventually stammers out "Well Doctor, it's like this, every time I take off my knickers, "my vagina yells out QUEENSLANDER !!!!"

The Doctor smiles and re-assures her there is nothing to worry about! Holding up the TV program he points to an event and tells her its been the same for the past few years "every time there's a State of Origin game on, there seems to be a sh*tload of c**ts out there, all yelling out "QUEENSLANDER !!!"

Dignity
23-05-2012, 07:31 PM
when your winnin your too busy grinnin

ifishcq1
23-05-2012, 08:17 PM
Yes you are right hooknpull, as was her doctor at least he was a Gynaecologist. He also heard some strange noises around the back so he sent her next door to the proctologist who turned her around and found a blue :o

every time she takes her knickers off we will be there, out front shouting Queenslander
up here that' s a praise word and there is shedloads of us
we wear it like a badge of honour;D
so thankyou for the kind words

hooknpull
23-05-2012, 09:01 PM
Lol love it!

Dignity
23-05-2012, 09:11 PM
I notice that the blues are owned by the Vics outright, they have the logo on the front of their jerseys -Victorian Bitches.

HeadBanger
23-05-2012, 10:02 PM
Queenslander!!!

cobiaman
23-05-2012, 10:06 PM
Haha good win by the ref, at least i got a good laugh

bundylundy
23-05-2012, 10:10 PM
1 - 0. Bring on Sydney.

GO THE MIGHTY MAROONS

hooknpull
23-05-2012, 10:13 PM
Meh! It was 12-10 in my eyes.. Refs didn't win the game for u guys but they did contribute with some terrible decisions.. 2 games to go... I think the vid ref will be dropped this week. Carney was quiet but I think he deserves a second chance. Brett Stuart did absolutely nothing but will remain in the team because he is rickys relative. Jennings! Wat a turn around... Ben hannant had a great game he is a great worker...

cobiaman
23-05-2012, 11:01 PM
1 - 0. Bring on Sydney.

GO THE MIGHTY MAROONS

If i was a qlder, i would be embarressed by the decision!

benji64
23-05-2012, 11:10 PM
did you realise there are kids at school who havent witnessed a nsw series win, !!!!!!!get that into ya !

PinHead
24-05-2012, 02:30 AM
Haha good win by the ref, at least i got a good laugh

awww..NSW lost but it was only because of the ref...how many times do we have to hear that one.

bluefin59
24-05-2012, 04:11 AM
If i was a qlder, i would be embarressed by the decision!

Bad luck we win , oh and play within the rules to easy see you guys next game...matt

P.s I would never be embarrassed to be a QUEENSLANDER but to be a cocky well I can only imagine how embarrassing that must be ;D;D;D;DOn the way to 7 series yeeeeha

kingcray
24-05-2012, 06:13 AM
The refs were so bad they missed Jarryd Haynes cheap shot punch to Thurstons head in the first half too !
GO QLD

Black_Rat
24-05-2012, 06:28 AM
I'd be embarressed to be a Blues supporter :thumbsdown: for the way they threw all kinds of $hit onto the ground ! :-[ Very poor form from a bunch of sore looses. Who said history never repeats ! It detracted from what was a good improved Blues performance. At least QLD have a lot of improving to do ;D

Bring on game 2 so we can spank them on there own turf ! 8-)

XtremeBoony
24-05-2012, 06:29 AM
Did you hear about the QLD supporter watching the game with his mates? QLD won again and he turned to his young son and said, "You know what to do". The son let out an audible sigh, walked to the kitchen and came back holding beers for everyone in the room. The mates were impressed and said, "Wow, that's not bad - what does he do if QLD lose?" The guy said, "Don't know, he's only 6".

GO THE MIGHTY MAROONS!!! Even though NSW will have 15 on the field as usual I know the best team will win!

One of the best I have heard yet..... A cracker tony ;D

Cheers from boony

choppa
24-05-2012, 07:47 AM
good to see Matt Gillett have a (small, but aggressive) run,,,,,, Gotta love a fellow Bribie' er

manchild
24-05-2012, 08:11 AM
Let the whingeing begin .I was looking forward to a great contest .Nsw fans ,where were the great combinations Stuart was crapping on before the game ? Set plays ? None . Very disappointing . Jennings flying in is a send off ,full stop .But Thaiday and the refs and the roof is closed but but but ...... Stuart given a great team , thats all he can do ? Shocking Nrl and Soo coaching record . Look around at home and start playing football. I hope both sides improves for game 2.
George

Argle
24-05-2012, 09:24 AM
Yep a disgraceful refereeing decision on the Inglis try - Farah attacked the ball with his foot, should have been a penalty try - Billy Slater got suspended for the same thing not so long ago?? Take your medicine Bloosers you got done deal with it!!!

QUEENSLANDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheik
24-05-2012, 09:32 AM
I reckon QLd was beginning to bend the game around when Jennings was sent off, so I wasn't surprised to see a couple of tries before half time. I'm surprised that there wasn't more examination of Uate's try in the first half, I think he might have knocked on.
NSW def won the play the ball; the maroons were slow to get up and were rolled in the tackle all the time. Having said that, I think the refs were very forgiving to NSW wrt play the ball and that was one area the maroons will need to improve. Can't see how the refs gave qld advantages. NSW only have themselves to blame by kicking for two points when Qld were on the rack. Not only did the points stay the same, but qld had a chance to rest. Even if blues hadn't scored, qld would have been completely out on their feet and it would have happened sooner or later.
Also, when Burher or someone slapped the ball out of smiths hands it was play on. Same thing happened when Farrer kicked the ball out of Inglis's hands...play on.
Thought Tate had a blinder.. worst game I've seen from Billy for a while, Petero is almost past his use by unfortunately but I'd still be tempted to keep him in... although maybe start with hannant, replace petero with corey parker. Another kid called mitchell dodds is built for origin although only playing reserves I think at the moment. Would also start with taylor. Sam Thaiday was ordinary. Hodges defence was good but usually strong dummy half running was bad. Inglis.. what can you say, legend. Boyd did all that was asked and also defended well.
Gallon was good I thought, as was farrer and TRex. Tamou was great (go the cows) Can't believe the josh dugan wasnt in there, brett stewart is just not there any more. bg mistake by nsw selectors. What NSW have is plenty of speed, but i think tate and boyd can be surprising with their speed and good reads in defence.
Overall, better team didn't win, but the smarter team did.

Barry Ehsman
24-05-2012, 10:50 AM
The refs were so bad they missed Jarryd Haynes cheap shot punch to Thurstons head in the first half too !
GO QLD
Thurston should take up Soccer, he can take a dive just as good as them...Punch!!! it was only a lovetap.

Baz

Goodoo haven
24-05-2012, 10:53 AM
Thurston should take up Soccer, he can take a dive just as good as them...Punch!!! it was only a lovetap.

Baz

Yeah I reckon Baz

Si
24-05-2012, 11:12 AM

Baz

Yeah a lovetap i agree but thurston played a blinder imo and was best on field just in front of Tate. His passing game, dummying and positioning is awesome. Still i think both teams played a bit average with NSW actually throwing the ball around more than QLD. uate was left floundering on the right wing numerous times and is slow. anyway back to work!

Axl
24-05-2012, 08:49 PM
Tate had a blinder, Billy showed that he is human after all, GI's try should have been a penalty try, JT's acting skills need a polish but his game skills are fantastic, Coaltrain needs more time on the paddock but at the end of the day the results are on the board;).

Queenslander!!!!

thelump
25-05-2012, 03:51 PM
Well I have just returned form working away the day after SOO and missed the replies by all the QLDers gloating of their win. My take on the game for what its worth. Good game as per usual. Tate should have been Man of the Match. Had a blinder as did that big unit from NQ playing for us Tamou! Thurston is a sook. Jennings went well. Pierce gets points for belting Thaiday in the rumble. Gallen choosing to kick for goal when we had them on the back foot cost us dearly. And of course that last try was a sham. Knocked on before Inglis (born in Kempsey) touched it. Then he plonks it on a foot and knocks it on again then scores a try. WTF. Cant wait for the next one. Love it!

Floating Rib
25-05-2012, 04:40 PM
Takes 2 to make a game, where would you Maroons be without our blues sarificial lambs each year, i thought it was a pretty evenly matched game with both teams on top at different times. No probs with the inglis try and im sure most blues fans feel the same, media just needs to beat things up which pisses me off. Jennings got what he deserved and Uate needs shooting for leaving his wing, cant do it aganst that sort of class backline. Thought Gallen and farah were good, Glen stewart really was given no room so had no influence, Brent Tate was best on field for mine followed by Hannant who was the first Maroon to get some go forward, Nate Myles always plays that way(in a maroon jumper) so no surprise. Cant wait for the second game, reality is though the Maroons team is/has been one of the best football teams of any era so blues will be up against it again.

Lucky_Phill
25-05-2012, 04:47 PM
Too Big............Too Fast................Too Good....

Too bad :)

Bring on number 2.

:) :) :) ><> ><> ><>

LP

Marlin_Mike
25-05-2012, 05:47 PM
They won, we lost...........cant change the scoreboard so see you next game...........

Mike

PinHead
25-05-2012, 06:12 PM
Well I have just returned form working away the day after SOO and missed the replies by all the QLDers gloating of their win. My take on the game for what its worth. Good game as per usual. Tate should have been Man of the Match. Had a blinder as did that big unit from NQ playing for us Tamou! Thurston is a sook. Jennings went well. Pierce gets points for belting Thaiday in the rumble. Gallen choosing to kick for goal when we had them on the back foot cost us dearly. And of course that last try was a sham. Knocked on before Inglis (born in Kempsey) touched it. Then he plonks it on a foot and knocks it on again then scores a try. WTF. Cant wait for the next one. Love it!

go to the NRL site and look for the rules section..that was a fair try.

PLUS...for all the NSW supporters..something you all seem to realise with all your whining about Inlgis' try.

If ya take that try and conversion from 18 that leaves 12.
You guys only got 10..you still lose so why all the whining.

cobiaman
25-05-2012, 06:44 PM
If ya take that try and conversion from 18 that leaves 12.

Not getting into the whole debate as i think qld probably would have won anyway but i think we all know the difference between a 2 point game and a 8 point game

Tailortaker
25-05-2012, 07:31 PM
WTF? Inglis didn't "drop the ball" or "knock on" it was kicked out of his hands, he regathered and grounded the ball. If it wasn't a try than it would of and should been a penalty try so stop whingeing and move on to the the next flogging.

thelump
25-05-2012, 08:47 PM
WTF? Inglis didn't "drop the ball" or "knock on" it was kicked out of his hands, he regathered and grounded the ball. If it wasn't a try than it would of and should been a penalty try so stop whingeing and move on to the the next flogging.
..........:-*..........

thelump
25-05-2012, 08:48 PM
It was also good to see Nate Myles behaving himself. Surprised he didnt take a dump on some unsuspecting player just laying there minding his own business.

cobiaman
25-05-2012, 08:57 PM
It was also good to see Nate Myles behaving himself. Surprised he didnt take a dump on some unsuspecting player just laying there minding his own business.

Thats gold!

Tailortaker
25-05-2012, 10:48 PM
no but NSW had that covered:-*

Black_Rat
26-05-2012, 06:30 AM
Yeah I would have thought they'd be used to it by now ! :-X ;D :-*

Si
26-05-2012, 09:18 PM
The sooner Ricky Stuart stops blaming everything and everyone else and take some accountability then NSW might actually win a series. Hes carrying on like a child.

thelump
27-05-2012, 08:34 AM
The sooner Ricky Stuart stops blaming everything and everyone else and take some accountability then NSW might actually win a series. Hes carrying on like a child.

The sooner Ricky Stuart is not there the sooner we might win a series. He is NOT the answer.

PinHead
27-05-2012, 10:01 AM
The sooner Ricky Stuart is not there the sooner we might win a series. He is NOT the answer.

Bring back Gus???

bluefin59
27-05-2012, 01:00 PM
Shhhhhh Greg don't give them any hints , they may actually win a series with that idiot Gould running things and to be able to pick the players he wants. You can bet that Hayne wouldn't be a chance of a start he is absolutely useless at TEAM sports ...Matt

ifishcq1
27-05-2012, 04:50 PM
The crying and the continual stream of whinges by grub girllan put the whole blues team off
his comments to the ref after every little thing that went wrong showed where his mind set was
he said 'what about them", "Thiaday has been doing that for years" and "why are you the ref, you have clearly lost control of the game"
seems like the words of someone finding a way to lose instead of a way to win, definitely mind not on the job when you start looking for excuses before the game is even over
by letting incidents from the past effect his mind takes away any psychological edge he thought he had and it has a trickle affect right through the whole team
the only difference between a winning team and a losing team is where their heads are and as long as the blues go with cry baby captains or coaches, the chances of winning are diminished

cheers

Cods Whallup
27-05-2012, 05:14 PM
Hey boys and girls, ive forgotten all about going for the 7 in a row, Im focussing now on the big TEN!!!!!! Giddyup

thelump
28-05-2012, 07:59 AM
Bring back Gus???

Yes please......

PinHead
10-06-2012, 07:15 PM
ok..here is the opportunity for the NSW supporters. You can choose your excuse for losing now:
1. Video ref stuff up
2. Ref stuff up
3. Touch Judge stuff up
4. Weather
5. Sticky Ricky
6. Illegal play from Qld
7. Qld were just the better side on the night.

cobiaman
10-06-2012, 07:23 PM
All of the above!

choppa
10-06-2012, 07:27 PM
81086,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, answers may be inserted here

STUIE63
10-06-2012, 07:36 PM
ok..here is the opportunity for the NSW supporters. You can choose your excuse for losing now:
1. Video ref stuff up
2. Ref stuff up
3. Touch Judge stuff up
4. Weather
5. Sticky Ricky
6. Illegal play from Qld

Greg I think I'll just take option 7
go quenslander ten is a nice round number

choppa
10-06-2012, 08:43 PM

81096,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Floating Rib
10-06-2012, 09:03 PM
Doesnt matter what we do from now on we will never hear the end of 6,7,or more in a row, maybe its good ill be sitting on a bus in the middle of WA with no way to watch when its being played, save me from further heartache(im sure some of my Maroon mates will keep me informed by text though, bastards) .

WalrusLike
11-06-2012, 08:10 AM
What can beat us this time is complacency.

That is a hungry mob of blues dying to reclaim some pride, coached by a master media manipulator ( read whinger... ). ;)

If we relax for a second and don't bring the war-footing mentality to the game they could sneak in a win. Don't underestimate them just because they are a bunch of losers. :)

Should be a good game, can't wait...

ranga7
11-06-2012, 10:17 AM
we'll see who's whinging and making excuses on wednesday night, QLders are the biggest whingers eva, you even whinge when you win. Half your team are traitors e.g.- Inglis played his junior rugby in Kemsey (nsw) Anyway your runs coming to an end cane toads. Go the blues.

pescados
11-06-2012, 03:29 PM
Come on guys ;D, you are almost like the Vics,
as far as they are concerned, there is only one state in Australia :P
Ah well maybe there are 2 states in Aus ?? ::)

ifishcq1
11-06-2012, 04:14 PM
far out ranga7 :-? you call us whinges and in the same post you cry about Inglis, beats me

cheers

Lucky Loz
11-06-2012, 04:31 PM
Reminds me of a movie I once saw. "The Magnificent Seven " . " There can be only ONE ". Bring it on !!!!

lucee81
11-06-2012, 04:35 PM
Come on guys ;D, you are almost like the Vics,
as far as they are concerned, there is only one state in Australia :P
Ah well maybe there are 2 states in Aus ?? ::)

And there i was taught that the vics were just tasmanians that could swim.. well i guess ive had my education for the day :)

Lucky Loz
13-06-2012, 12:10 PM
Cometh the hour, Cometh the team. Bring out the tissues.

Lucky_Phill
13-06-2012, 12:17 PM
Media Alert

Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Following is an outline of Game Day colour activity for Game 2 of the 2012 Harvey Norman State of Origin Series at Sydney’s ANZ Stadium today.

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the wet weather the NSW Police v QLD Police match scheduled for 4.15pm at ANZ Stadium has been relocated to WIN Jubilee Oval, Kogarah at 3pm (NOT 2pm as per advice yesterday).

SUPPORTERS From 4.30pm Allphones Arena, Sydney Olympic Park Official meeting point for Blatchey’s Blues fans Contact Dan Blatch 0404 764 830 From 5.00pm The Brewery Hotel, Sydney Olympic Park Maroon Crusade fans gather Sylvia Ng 0412 066 232 5.50pm Olympic Boulevard, Sydney Olympic Park NSW VB Blues Bus Trip from Pullman Hotel to ANZ Stadium PRE-MATCH ENTERTAINMENT – SOUND CHECK 2.15pm

*Media entry via loading dock off Edwin Flack Ave; parking available at keyhole western side of Stadium ANZ Stadium – northern end Pre-game entertainment sound check – Seal *NB media opportunity may change if weather is bad, so pls call Tracie Edmondson to confirm 0416 258 342 Sound check starts 1.30pm; vision available at 2.15pm and quick grab, weather permitting 2.30pm ANZ Stadium Anthem artist sound check – Lucy Durack (lead from “Legally Blonde” musical) Vision; interview opportunity 3.00pm ANZ Stadium MC rehearsal – Vince Sorrenti Vision; interview opportunity 3.30pm ANZ Stadium Police Guard rehearsal Vision; interview opportunity

GAME DAY – WIN Jubilee Oval, Kogarah 3.00pm (not 2pm as per advice Tues) NSW Police v QLD Police* *Due to the wet weather this match has been relocated from ANZ Stadium to WIN Jubilee Oval, Kogarah

GAME DAY – ANZ Stadium 5.30pm Gates open 5.50pm Curtain-raiser kick-off,

U18 State of Origin, NSW v QLD 6.48pm Coin toss – captains Paul Gallen and Cameron Smith

7.10pm Full-time – U18 State of Origin,

NSW v QLD 7.43pm Pre-game entertainment – Seal performs “Crazy”

7.55pm Chuck the Police dog arrives with game ball in Police helicopter, along with handler Sgt Tony Irons and bravery award winner Snr Const. Luke Warburton; ball collected by NSW legend Brad Fittler

8.08pm Anthem artist – Lucy Durack (lead from “Legally Blonde” musical)

8.10pm Harvey Norman State of Origin Series,

Game 2 kick-off:

NSW VB Blues v QLD XXXX Maroons

8.55pm Half-time: NSW VB Blues v QLD XXXX Maroons

9.10pm 2nd half: NSW VB Blues v QLD XXXX Maroons

9.55pm Full-time: NSW VB Blues v QLD XXXX Maroons

Tissues all round.

Yellowjack
13-06-2012, 12:44 PM
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/562237_481172925230769_2124142082_n.jpg

notenoughsickies
13-06-2012, 02:45 PM
GIddyup you maroons lucky 7. Although we dont need luck we are just that good

Pero
13-06-2012, 03:01 PM
Whats the Definition of Confusion?
Answer- Fathers day in NSW.

The_Tub
13-06-2012, 03:41 PM
pero your obviously a queenslanderrr,are you having a projection of your own feelings

WalrusLike
13-06-2012, 10:22 PM
Well done NSW. You narrowly avoided snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. :)

Good to see you breaking the habit of nearly a decade. It will make our Qld victory so much sweeter... Especially at home.

Ausfish
13-06-2012, 10:51 PM
Just watched the game at the Booze Cruise bar in Nha Trang Vietnam. Was a great experience, pitty about the result and refereeing

At least I have tickets to the third game. The price of them just went up 300% :-)

As a added bonus, kick off was about 5:00pm

preso
13-06-2012, 11:01 PM
1. Video ref stuff up
2. Ref stuff up
3. Touch Judge stuff up
4. Weather
5. Sticky Ricky
6. Illegal play from Qld

I'll take 2, 5 and 6 as excuses for not winning by more lol

preso
13-06-2012, 11:04 PM
Oh, I forgot. Uata only scored 1 try for queensland tonight.

cobiaman
13-06-2012, 11:16 PM
Media Alert

Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Following is an outline of Game Day colour activity for Game 2 of the 2012 Harvey Norman State of Origin Series at Sydney’s ANZ Stadium today.

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the wet weather the NSW Police v QLD Police match scheduled for 4.15pm at ANZ Stadium has been relocated to WIN Jubilee Oval, Kogarah at 3pm (NOT 2pm as per advice yesterday).

SUPPORTERS From 4.30pm Allphones Arena, Sydney Olympic Park Official meeting point for Blatchey’s Blues fans Contact Dan Blatch 0404 764 830 From 5.00pm The Brewery Hotel, Sydney Olympic Park Maroon Crusade fans gather Sylvia Ng 0412 066 232 5.50pm Olympic Boulevard, Sydney Olympic Park NSW VB Blues Bus Trip from Pullman Hotel to ANZ Stadium PRE-MATCH ENTERTAINMENT – SOUND CHECK 2.15pm

*Media entry via loading dock off Edwin Flack Ave; parking available at keyhole western side of Stadium ANZ Stadium – northern end Pre-game entertainment sound check – Seal *NB media opportunity may change if weather is bad, so pls call Tracie Edmondson to confirm 0416 258 342 Sound check starts 1.30pm; vision available at 2.15pm and quick grab, weather permitting 2.30pm ANZ Stadium Anthem artist sound check – Lucy Durack (lead from “Legally Blonde” musical) Vision; interview opportunity 3.00pm ANZ Stadium MC rehearsal – Vince Sorrenti Vision; interview opportunity 3.30pm ANZ Stadium Police Guard rehearsal Vision; interview opportunity

GAME DAY – WIN Jubilee Oval, Kogarah 3.00pm (not 2pm as per advice Tues) NSW Police v QLD Police* *Due to the wet weather this match has been relocated from ANZ Stadium to WIN Jubilee Oval, Kogarah

GAME DAY – ANZ Stadium 5.30pm Gates open 5.50pm Curtain-raiser kick-off,

U18 State of Origin, NSW v QLD 6.48pm Coin toss – captains Paul Gallen and Cameron Smith

7.10pm Full-time – U18 State of Origin,

NSW v QLD 7.43pm Pre-game entertainment – Seal performs “Crazy”

7.55pm Chuck the Police dog arrives with game ball in Police helicopter, along with handler Sgt Tony Irons and bravery award winner Snr Const. Luke Warburton; ball collected by NSW legend Brad Fittler

8.08pm Anthem artist – Lucy Durack (lead from “Legally Blonde” musical)

8.10pm Harvey Norman State of Origin Series,

Game 2 kick-off:

NSW VB Blues v QLD XXXX Maroons

8.55pm Half-time: NSW VB Blues v QLD XXXX Maroons

9.10pm 2nd half: NSW VB Blues v QLD XXXX Maroons

9.55pm Full-time: NSW VB Blues v QLD XXXX Maroons

Tissues all round.

Did you get your tissues phill?

PinHead
14-06-2012, 03:46 AM
NSW played better that game..but one game does not make a series. Qld to go 7-0

thelump
14-06-2012, 07:45 AM

I agree Greg. That was a cracking game with some big hits. no matter the result still way ahead of game one. Now for game three. Should be great. We have learnt a lot as NSWelshmen over the last 2 games. You can score tries off knock ons and you can hold someone back from scoring a definate try (Wally Lewis' words) and only get 10 minutes with no points against you. Should have won buy at least another 6 points and even another 10 if we could find someone who could kick a goal. That Thurston is a freakish goal kicker. Best in the game by a country mile (now that hassam retired)

Axl
14-06-2012, 08:05 AM

Well said PinHead!!!!!!;)

It sure was a hard tough match the players from both sides must be feeling like they were run over buy a fleet of Mack trucks this morning:o.

Bring on Brisbane!!!!!!;D

QUEENSLANDER

Lucky Loz
14-06-2012, 09:19 AM
Congrats! But you still sound like your Whinging and whining,. must be in the water down there.LOL. Never seen Qld play so disjointedly in years and still only down by 1 try. Look out next time.

ranga7
14-06-2012, 09:30 AM
The past means nothing, your as good as your last performance, which is blues WINNERS toads LOSERS!!!

ovakil
14-06-2012, 05:04 PM
Just got QLD on a off night.Few of them were playing injured.Blues just got luck of the bounce,if Hayne had dropped ball instead & Tate had scored.Very different outcome.
Bring on game 3.
You will see a very improved QLD side to say the least.
I hope they give Farrah a heap of face massages as well,for payback.

ranga7
14-06-2012, 06:26 PM
Whinge whinge wat if wat if.
Just got QLD on a off night.Few of them were playing injured.Blues just got luck of the bounce,if Hayne had dropped ball instead & Tate had scored.Very different outcome.
Bring on game 3.
You will see a very improved QLD side to say the least.
I hope they give Farrah a heap of face massages as well,for payback.

PinHead
14-06-2012, 07:36 PM
The past means nothing, your as good as your last performance, which is blues WINNERS toads LOSERS!!!

thanks for the chuckle ranga..the cockies win one game ( and they were the better team for that game) and the cockies think they have landed on Mars.

For your education..Lesson 1.State of Origin is about winning the series..a series consists of three games..the team that wins monst games in that series wins that series. Now it is only 3 games, so i reckon even the dumbest cockie could follow that but apparently not.

Lesson 2..the current state of play is that Qld have won the past 6 series (if you remember from lesson 1, a series is the winner of best of three games). I have 2 granddaughters who have not been alive long enough to know what a NSW series win is.

See..it is rather simple to follow. I am gld NSW finally puit some starch in their game..was good to watch the game played as it should be..fast and furious and no quarter given.

I have now put some new batteries in my crystal ball. ..my prediction..NSW cannot play any better..Qld did not play well. Game 3..Qld by 12 points.

If NSW should jag game 3 then I guess lots of families in NSW will be grieving..with 50000 Qld fans at Suncorp..the words of the late Jim Morrison ring true.."No one gets out alive".

Si
14-06-2012, 07:55 PM
You can score tries off knock ons and you can hold someone back from scoring a definate try (Wally Lewis' words) and only get 10 minutes with no points against you. Should have won buy at least another 6 points and even another 10 if we could find someone who could kick a goal.

Dont forget that other thing you have learnt; that you can run in into a melee and punch someone in the back of the head and only get ten minutes and also you can pass the ball forward all freaking night without a penalty. I thought ten minutes for cronk was punishment enough and fitting - NSW ended up scoring two tries from it. Us QLDrs have a few ifs and buts from the night too that help us argue that the scoreline would have been different but we accept these as part of the game. Anyway - you will get smashed in game 3. hehehe....