PDA

View Full Version : offshore moreton today 19/5/12

rosco1974
19-05-2012, 02:44 PM
left cleveland and had wavedancer with his missus in his boat and headed to spb...was a nice cruise up the rainbow channel and out through a nice flat bar...headed up to my usual spot and dropped in,got nothin the first few drifts and went scouting around...got a fone call from the head no fish man himself(tim d) wondering what the conditions where like offshore and i said to him it was ordinary.lol..next thing tim d is on the 2way asking timmdo what the conditions where like..think the responce was u know what rosco's like sh#t stirrin ya..so i coped a fair bit of flack fom tim d till the famous fish on echoed through the 2way...u guessed it i was on and so was my deckie shane...so with in the box the 2way went quiet for a bit,but every now and then timd would ask for an update on my catch...now i am starting to think tim has a thing for me...not sure what you other fellas what where offshore today think but i was the talk of the radio...was a quiet day out but scraped together a feed of pan sized squire...highlight was my other deckie roy hooking up to the biggest squire of the day..this was his 2nd trip offshore....i got bitten off by 2 good fish but thats fishing ....finnished with 9 squire all caught on 2 hook snelled rig with a pilly and the famous dayoo 1 and 2 ounce egg glow sinkers80220
cheers rosco

TREVELLY
19-05-2012, 04:00 PM
All keepers Rosco and nice eating size too.

Thanks for the post.

What depth you get them? (yes I know on the bottom) What depth water?

popgun19
19-05-2012, 04:13 PM
well done Rosco another nice feed.

How many P.O.B. ?

dayoo
19-05-2012, 04:47 PM
Hey Rosco the super glow eggies are going out the door as fast as I can make them:o. Next time you want a restock you will have to place an order in advance. Guess I'll have to sell them to you at mates rates;D

Cheers
Barry

jtpython
19-05-2012, 05:00 PM
Nice work Rosco . Still waiting on weather here to come good while i'm off
JT

Goodoo haven
19-05-2012, 05:28 PM
Nice feed there. Well done.

rosco1974
19-05-2012, 08:30 PM
popgun we had 3 onboard including myself....
trev we are fishing 63mtrs of water although we are hooking most fish between 1/2 -3/4 the way to the bottom
i should hope so barry...i will need some in the next few weeks.have got enough for next weekend but depending how many bust offs we get..think i got 4 or 5 left

jt we had to wait a while for the weather to come good down here so hopefully it shouldn't be too long b4 its good up there for ya...loo forward to a few more reports from ya and still need to head up for a trip out with ya
cheers rosco

TimD
20-05-2012, 04:23 AM
Nice feed of Squire there rosco :thumbsup:

How's the pilchard in your undies smelling now ??? or have you removed it :P

cheers tim :)

rosco1974
20-05-2012, 07:39 AM
yeah mate my lucky pillie i put down my pants is back in the freezer till next weekend...do u want to try it then u and ya mate brian might get a fish in the box...cannot the amount of times u 2 head out throwing plastics all day and come home with no fish...i think ya should really change your name for the meet and greet to TEAM NO FISH
cheers rosco

EMURUNNER
20-05-2012, 07:42 AM
Well done, nice feed

rosco1974
20-05-2012, 07:43 PM
hey tim had some squire for dinner tonite was good to eat somthing i caught,,,what did ya feed your family this weekend after the day out yesterday...nuc chicken and mayo sambo's again

Dicktracey
20-05-2012, 08:01 PM
hey tim had some squire for dinner tonite was good to eat somthing i caught,,,what did ya feed your family this weekend after the day out yesterday...nuc chicken and mayo sambo's again
Cant beat a fresh catch for dinner Rosco, I used to like using bait I had a lot smaller fish as well to clean ;)

madmackrel
20-05-2012, 08:09 PM
Good on ya Rosco, heres hopeing the weather plays the part for the M&G it will be a laugh thats for sure

rosco1974
20-05-2012, 08:13 PM
yeah perry lets hope...doesn't look good at this stage but early days..good to see ya get a few good fish yesterday
dick i dont mind catchin pan sized squire..i recon the better eating then the bigger models....