PDA

View Full Version : Fiji or Vanuatu fishing holiday

bluefin59
14-05-2012, 08:40 PM
Hi guys , me and the wife want to go away in August for a week or so of sun beach comfort and of course fishing and we are thinking Fiji or Vanuatu . Does anyone here have any recomendations in this area that won't break the bank but you must be able to go fishing not neccessarily game fishing more important is a resort with all the comfits like air on nice bungalows and good food . If someone has any ideas where I can catch a fish of the beach as well as a few reef species we would appreciate it ,Thanks for any response Matt;D;D;D

Smithy
14-05-2012, 10:07 PM
http://sportfishvanuatu.com.vu/

You can stay in a villa there just up the road for something cheap like $150 for the week. RogerB has just got back from fishing with Russ. He was telling me all about it. Where the Wahoo bar is it is only about 30mins out of Vila.

wayno60
14-05-2012, 11:48 PM
A mate has been to vanuatu and reconds its the bee's knee's. Went out on some charters and had a ball. They stayed on an island off the main isl

bluefin59
15-05-2012, 11:10 AM
Thanks smithy that looks like exactly what we are after , I will show the misses tonight and find out about availability thanks for that link ... Matt