PDA

View Full Version : having trouble finding info on yamaha

softplasticsdude79
10-05-2012, 06:06 AM
hi all,

cant seem to find much info on my motor,any ideas or links.

Yamaha 30CV - 2 stroke

30hmh - 61tk - L - 102367

Seahorse
10-05-2012, 06:31 AM
Just ring stones corner marine. Good blokes down there.

Sure they will help you.

Moonlighter
10-05-2012, 05:47 PM
Hi SPD

You need to sharpen up your Internet searching skills my friend! It took me all of 30 seconds to find your motor on the Yamaha Outboards Australia website......

Here's the link:
http://www.yamaha-motor.com.au/products/marine-outboard/2-stroke-mid-power/10-cv30

Cheers

ML

softplasticsdude79
10-05-2012, 06:13 PM
Hi SPD

You need to sharpen up your Internet searching skills my friend! It took me all of 30 seconds to find your motor on the Yamaha Outboards Australia website......

Here's the link:
http://www.yamaha-motor.com.au/products/marine-outboard/2-stroke-mid-power/10-cv30

Cheers

ML

yep,thanx moonlighter,tell me something i dont know,some days i struggle to find the "On" button on my computer,probably the same reason im the only manager in my company that doesnt own or carry a mobile phone.

softplasticsdude79
10-05-2012, 06:16 PM
any idea on where i can buy the charge lead to suit this motor ?

Angryant
10-05-2012, 08:28 PM
yep,thanx moonlighter,tell me something i dont know,some days i struggle to find the "On" button on my computer,probably the same reason im the only manager in my company that doesnt own or carry a mobile phone.
If only I didn't have a work mobile phone!!!!

Moonlighter
11-05-2012, 06:20 PM

If you have managed to avoid the dreaded company mobile phone, then you are clearly one clever dude. I managed to avoid a blackberry that my boss was keen for me to have so he could message me anytime, but not the mobile! So, well done!

Cheers

ML