PDA

View Full Version : 20ran is now officially the shy guys.

shy guys
01-05-2012, 06:45 AM
I have had my name change from 20ran to the shy guys I'd like to thank the Morton m&g for that one thanks guys boats even got big decal now look out straddle m&g see you there

SunnyCoastMark
01-05-2012, 07:29 AM
I have had my name change from 20ran to the shy guys I'd like to thank the Morton m&g for that one thanks guys boats even got big decal now look out straddle m&g see you there

So, are there more than one of you?

Just keeping up with the spelling & grammar gurus :P

Mark

charleville
01-05-2012, 08:11 AM
So, are there more than one of you?

Just keeping up with the spelling & grammar gurus :P

Mark

Hmmm! Should that be...

"Is there more than one of you"?

Don't really know; might be "are" but "is" is also a plausible alternative, I suspect. Don't we say "More is better" and not "More are better" in certain certain circumstances?

;D

SunnyCoastMark
01-05-2012, 10:49 AM
[QUOTE=charleville;1377694]Hmmm! Should that be...

"Is there more that one of you"?

Don't really know; might be "are" but "is" is also a plausible alternative, I suspect. Don't we say "More is better" and not "More are better" in certain certain circumstances?

;D

QUOTE]

Yes, dunno, I pondered over that very point for ages - then decided I couldn't care enough to worry about it. Are/Is - whatever...........:P;D::)

Jarrah Jack
01-05-2012, 11:21 AM

How did you get that name then mate?

TREVELLY
01-05-2012, 11:52 AM
So, are there more than one of you? :P

Mark

There were 20 but some ran and those that remain are shy guys :LMAO:

Well I thought is was funny :)

lucee81
01-05-2012, 11:57 AM
How did you get that name then mate?

At the M&G at Tangalooma organised by captain Seaweed the boys showed up however they sat in their boat to shy to come over and have a beer for the forst couple of hours. theni guess the name stuck.

shy guys
01-05-2012, 12:26 PM
Lucee that's correct but after your chili who can be shy and yes the name stuck who Eva is going to the bait v artificial will noo who we are look for the shy guys boat come say hi we won't be shy no more it should be the not so shy guys now I think but after a couple of beverages who can be shy we were just working up some balls to come say g'day

Grand_Marlin
01-05-2012, 12:43 PM
There were 20 but some ran and those that remain are shy guys :LMAO:

Well I thought is was funny :)

:LOL: You idiot!!!

SunnyCoastMark
01-05-2012, 01:13 PM
:LOL: You idiot!!!

There is always one on every thread........

SunnyCoastMark
01-05-2012, 01:14 PM
Lucee that's correct but after your chili who can be shy and yes the name stuck who Eva is going to the bait v artificial will noo who we are look for the shy guys boat come say hi we won't be shy no more it should be the not so shy guys now I think but after a couple of beverages who can be shy we were just working up some balls to come say g'day

Look out :o - the grammar & punctuation police are going to have a field day with that post.::);D

lucee81
01-05-2012, 02:59 PM
Look out :o - the grammar & punctuation police are going to have a field day with that post.::);D

I say ban all grammer and punctuation police......

Grand_Marlin
01-05-2012, 03:27 PM

There is always one on every thread........

All in good fun :thumbsup:

TREVELLY
01-05-2012, 05:43 PM
I have feelings you know! :'(:bigcry:

Yeah yeah - that's why you did it ;D