PDA

View Full Version : What would you do about Scott Kirchner

Pages : [1] 2

hinchy
28-04-2012, 05:34 PM
Hi
I will try and be as brief as possible'I purchased a sounder from an Ausfish member on 14/3/2012,paid funds into the persons bank account as requested and advised that unit was in the post.
Approx. 12 days later when unit had not been received I contacted the seller who provided a tracking no.When accessed via AUSPOST was advised"no event found"
One week later seller advised a claim for insurance had been made,then failed to repond to my emails for a week.
On 11/4/2012 I was advised that the money would be refunded into my bank account.
Despite a lot of promises since then I still have not received the promised refund.Over the past week the seller has ignored my emails and I must say that I am very frustrated.
What do I do next,come forward with his name or persist and hope that his conscience might get the better of him .
Advise would be appreciated,

Hinchy

Yellowjack
28-04-2012, 05:41 PM
Name and shame

PinHead
28-04-2012, 06:03 PM
contact Ausfish via PM...if it was on the classified section. he may be able to have a word to said member but other than that..not sure what you can do.

bf90
28-04-2012, 06:06 PM
Mate I am quite sure that after 6 weeks the person has no conscience. it sure is a shame when our fellow man has to rip each other off hey. But as my wife always says to me karma is a bitch and I have been told that karma has a sister also and she is a bitch as well, what goes around comes around guys.

ozscott
28-04-2012, 06:15 PM
Ausfish should be able to help with this. If Ausfish's owner can get no joy from talking to the member, then I would ask for the said member's IP and ID him that way and that gives you access to suing a real person as opposed to an avatar.

Cheers

Dicktracey
28-04-2012, 06:47 PM
Give him a limp ;)

hinchy
28-04-2012, 06:57 PM
Hi

I thank those that have responded and I will email the site owner and ask that he attempt to get some action before I name and shame the guy.
The unit was advertised through the classified section and I did think that I would not have been involved in this sort of episode with a fellow Ausfish member.
Thank you all again,I will keep you advised as to how I go..
Kind Regards Hinchy

Jeremy
28-04-2012, 07:13 PM
Get onto this straight away. A few of us, mysdelf included were defrauded to the tune of several thou by a seller on Ausfish about 10-12 years ago selling TLD reels and other things. A fellow from Hervey Bay. No fault of Ausfish I must say as the seller had also defrauded many other people on other internet sites and probably in other ways also. Law eventually caught up with him and I got most of my money back.

Name and shame the seller. Once rectified, you can ask Mr Ausfish to remove the post. If no action in another week, go to the police. Don't stuff around and stop them doing it to other people.

WalrusLike
28-04-2012, 08:13 PM
If he has any current adds then act quickly by contacting Ausfish.

But you probably would already have thought about that. Sorry to state the obvious. Good luck with it.

hinchy
29-04-2012, 06:25 AM
Hi

Thanks again for the comment and advise.I have contacted the owner of Ausfish and he has responded and we are endeavouring to work our way through this to recover my money.
I am trying to give the seller the benefit of the doubt as he is a young guy and may be having some issues at the moment.It is frustrating that he will not reply to my emails as it is possible that we may be able to salvage the situation without further embarrasment.
I do believe that his intent was well founded and he did have a unit to sell,however it has gone pearshaped and he is not showing any character by not responding.

Kind Regards hinchy

Apollo
29-04-2012, 07:02 AM
Hinchy

You have handled this matter really well so far and I commend you for it.

Well done to Steve Brown for helping out in this situation as well.

Steve

Floating Rib
29-04-2012, 07:20 AM
Its a pity that some abuse the trust we place in others in what i guess is a fishing enthusiast community, ive sold a few Hydrofoils etc on here that i pick up cheaper from a mate in the US, ive posted a couple before payment was through so the guys could have them quicker, never once ever doubted payment was on the way. I commend you on your patience and i guess the belief that circumstances may have thrown a spanner into the process but i think enough time has passed for you to pursue other means, good luck with a good resolution and a refund.

WalrusLike
29-04-2012, 08:49 AM
I am trying to give the seller the benefit of the doubt as he is a young guy and may be having some issues at the moment....

Good on you Hinchy for not burning him as many would.

If its a young bloke then all sorts of things could be in play here....

Everything from 'mates dropped in and we took off on a road trip' to 'my comms are all down because I didn't pay the bills'. Young folk aren't quite as reliable as us more mature folk.

I hope it's just a comms and reliability failure and it all comes good for you.

Of course if it turns out he is a deliberate scumbag then I hope he suffers a thousand setbacks and calamities. :)

cptkaos
29-04-2012, 10:26 AM
Hi Hinchy

It wasn't the
Furuno FCV-620 (http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/showthread.php?182810-Furuno-FCV-620)

was it?

If so we've been scammed by the same little punk. I've been going through the exact same thing with a dodgy Auspost tracking number, flaky communication and endless excuses.
I'd been willing to give him the benefit of the doubt till I read this but it sounds too similar...

hinchy
29-04-2012, 11:07 AM
Hi Hinchy

It wasn't the
Furuno FCV-620 (http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/showthread.php?182810-Furuno-FCV-620)

was it?

If so we've been scammed by the same little punk. I've been going through the exact same thing with a dodgy Auspost tracking number, flaky communication and endless excuses.
I'd been willing to give him the benefit of the doubt till I read this but it sounds too similar...

Hi
Thank you for the comment.The situation that you describe sounds very familiar to the scenario that I am going through at the moment,a lot of promises have been made,none carried out to date.
I will send you a PM and if it is the same person I will then name and shame him as I would not want any other Ausfish members to have to endure the same crap.

Kind regards Hinchy

cptkaos
29-04-2012, 12:00 PM
His name is Scott Kirchner, his phone number is 0421091021 and this is a photo from a few years ago and he's a thieving little prick. Hopefully no other people have been ripped off...

hinchy
29-04-2012, 12:28 PM
His name is Scott Kirchner, his phone number is 0421091021 and this is a photo from a few years ago and he's a thieving little prick. Hopefully no other people have been ripped off...

Hi

I would like to thank cptkaos for alerting me of this Ausfish member who apparently is very skilled at ripping unsuspecting people off.
Unfortunately cptkaos and I have been touched by the same magic wand of Mr.Kirchner and the story is very much the same for both of our incidences
Same bullshit,a photo of the Furuno 620 prior to payment,clear details of its excellent condition etc.
I will now keep in touch with cptkaos and endeavour to have this matter sorted out.
I will keep the forum posted from time to time if anybody is interested.

Kind regards Hinchy

TopBhoy
29-04-2012, 12:37 PM
Good luck to both of you in getting your money back.

Triple
29-04-2012, 12:46 PM
http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=75492&d=1326024560
Is this him? Hope it all works out for those involved.

Did fishfeeder get his 585?
http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/showthread.php?181438-Furuno-fcv585&p=1344821#post1344821

PinHead
29-04-2012, 12:46 PM
is that the same bloke from years back that did the reel rip off ?

cptkaos
29-04-2012, 12:52 PM
Hi Triple, yep that's him, funny he even looks human there doesn't he...

Yea looks like Fishfeeder got his, half his luck.

ifishcq1
29-04-2012, 12:56 PM
just found this on google

http://www.bfastrc.com/scottkir..ner.html
just put ch where the 2dots are

enter his name in brisbane and he has a profile on myspace

it looks like the same guy by the fish pics and the aluminium boat

cheers

Mr__Bean
29-04-2012, 01:00 PM
We will find you, you bastard........

Triple
29-04-2012, 01:05 PM
Surely noone is dumb enough to rip someone off on a forum that he uses his actual name and mobile number with pics of himself that he can be easily identified and with other public websites? I really hope it is just some simple mistake on his part.. I don't get how some people ripoff strangers (and be traceable) that they have no idea of what they are capable of! You could be ripping off the bandidos president or some russian mafia member for all they know. ( hey fishing is a pastime that everyone loves!)

Aussie123
29-04-2012, 01:06 PM
Here is another link for him.
Maybe his sponsors may like to know about his corrupt dealings,lol
http://www.bfastrc.com/scottkirchner.html

wave dancer
29-04-2012, 01:12 PM
Blokes like these used to be a 20 cent problem but thanks to the intrduction of GST they are now a 22 cent problem. One round to the head and they will never do it again. Thats all i have to say.

cheers Mick.......

PS Hope you guys get your money back.

Squidlet
29-04-2012, 01:19 PM
Looks like he needs the money for a feed,scrawny bit of shit!!!!
Cheers Chris.

Triple
29-04-2012, 01:23 PM
What was his response once Steve contacted him?

Aussie123
29-04-2012, 01:31 PM
Here is a picture of their boat so if you need to you can pass the rego numbers onto the cops and they can quickly locate his parents.

QY841Q

Screamin Semen
29-04-2012, 01:31 PM
Hate scumbags like this guy...they start young doing stuff like this then end up stealing boats etc when they get older (mine was stolen last year)....good luck in getting you're money back guys!

SS

cptkaos
29-04-2012, 02:21 PM
Wow thanks for the support everyone, really appreciate it and I'm sure hinchy does to.
Just goes to show that 99% of the Ausfish/fishing community in general are tiptop, stand up people, and the other 1% will get theirs with interest oneday.
Don't worry, my karma is strong and this stuff just strengthens it, we will meet on day Scott Kirchner.

cptkaos
29-04-2012, 02:25 PM
Here is a picture of their boat so if you need to you can pass the rego numbers onto the cops and they can quickly locate his parents.

QY841Q

Coming up "Invalid attachment" any chance you could fix, I'd like to see that. Thanks for posting to mate.

Muddy Toes
29-04-2012, 02:34 PM
I might have to watch myself in the future, my classified dealings have usually been a case of me leaving the item at my front door and the buyer putting the money in my letterbox all while I'm at work.
It's worked so far.
And yeah......Fishfeeder did get his FCV585.

Aussie123
29-04-2012, 02:37 PM
the attachment works on my pc
As soon as I get my server sorted out I will upload the pics there and link you too them.
I did something before and crashed the server,lol

Screamin Semen
29-04-2012, 03:54 PM
Coming up "Invalid attachment" any chance you could fix, I'd like to see that. Thanks for posting to mate.

Both of you're attachments are coming up invalid for me too.

SS

hinchy
29-04-2012, 04:29 PM
Wow thanks for the support everyone, really appreciate it and I'm sure hinchy does to.
Just goes to show that 99% of the Ausfish/fishing community in general are tiptop, stand up people, and the other 1% will get theirs with interest oneday.
Don't worry, my karma is strong and this stuff just strengthens it, we will meet on day Scott Kirchner.

Hi
I also would like to thank members for their unbridled support.I have been in touch with cptkaos and he sounds like a man that you would not want to upset,so between us you can be sure that we will leave no stone unturned to ferret this weasel out and make sure that he toes the line.
Again thank you all and we will keep the forum informed.

Kind Regards Hinchy

fandtm666
29-04-2012, 04:41 PM
should everything else fail this link may help

http://www.police.qld.gov.au/programs/cscp/eCrime/internet/report/

WalrusLike
29-04-2012, 06:00 PM
It really does seem like he is deliberately ripping you off....

If so he is the dumbest pr1ck I've heard of for a while. There's Ausfish members everywhere he is likely to go when fishing and we all know what he looks like.

But to do it right get the cops I reckon.

GBC
29-04-2012, 07:37 PM
A link to this thread just appeared on B-fast racing's facebook page.

I do like a good old fashioned Wenzelling....

Refer to outerlimits4x4.com for the definition of Wenzelling - needless to say members who rip off members end up paying........

Screamin Semen
29-04-2012, 07:57 PM
A link to this thread just appeared on B-fast racing's facebook page.

I do like a good old fashioned Wenzelling....

Refer to outerlimits4x4.com for the definition of Wenzelling - needless to say members who rip off members end up paying........

Can you PM me the link? I can not find it on their FB :S

SS

Gon Fishun
29-04-2012, 08:32 PM
Can you PM me the link? I can not find it on their FB :S

SS
Post 25 has a link to him.

3rd degree
29-04-2012, 09:10 PM
Sounds like he has some recent form... Don't waste anytime, get the cops involved... They will get him hopping!

Good luck!

Cheers
Jim

Heath
29-04-2012, 09:11 PM
Get onto the coppers ASAP. Give them all the info in this thread.... alternatively in his bio on the RC page he can be found at RC tracks regularly.... if you get my drift.

Screamin Semen
29-04-2012, 09:27 PM
Post 25 has a link to him.

No, I was asking for the FB link in question from GBC.....not the link in post 25.

SS

GBC
30-04-2012, 05:41 AM
http://www.facebook.com/pages/B-FAST-RC-Performance/116298365075334

hinchy
30-04-2012, 06:22 AM
http://www.facebook.com/pages/B-FAST-RC-Performance/116298365075334

Hi

I sent Mr.Kirchner an email last night and he has replied apologising and admitting his ab solute stupidity in ripping Ausfish members off.He states that he sincerely regrets his actions and will make good by refunding those who are owed money on his return from NZ tomorrow.
If I knew how to cut and paste I would put the email up for members to read,alternatively I can forward it to a member who is capable of putting it on the forum.
I hope now that those who had placed their faith in this member's integrity can now be refunded and we can move on.

Kind Regards Hinchy

Chas & Clarry
30-04-2012, 06:42 AM
Hi

I sent Mr.Kirchner an email last night and he has replied apologising and admitting his ab solute stupidity in ripping Ausfish members off.He states that he sincerely regrets his actions and will make good by refunding those who are owed money on his return from NZ tomorrow.

Wow I admire your faith in humanity Hinchy, (and sincerely hope it turns out to be true in this case), I will be interested to see.....

hinchy
30-04-2012, 07:11 AM
Wow I admire your faith in humanity Hinchy, (and sincerely hope it turns out to be true in this case), I will be interested to see.....

Hey Bob, I no mate and ill be completely honest with you from now on, ive been caught up in some unfortunate situations over the last couple of months. I feel so terrible right now, i had every intention to pay you back i no that doesnt make it right. I did have the unit, and sold it to get some money that i desperately needed but took advantage of other people wanting it also. (i should of found other ways of obtaining money and i have learnt a hard lesson here). I am in New Zealand at the moment and returning Tuesday night. I promise i will deposit your money on Wednesday over the counter so it goes straight in. Im really sorry mate ive never done something so stupid and unfaithfull and i feel bloody terrible, sick in the stomach actually. Please pass the message onto CPTKAOS also.
regards
ScottHey Bob, I no mate and ill be completely honest with you from now on, ive been caught up in some unfortunate situations over the last couple of months. I feel so terrible right now, i had every intention to pay you back i no that doesnt make it right. I did have the unit, and sold it to get some money that i desperately needed but took advantage of other people wanting it also. (i should of found other ways of obtaining money and i have learnt a hard lesson here). I am in New Zealand at the moment and returning Tuesday night. I promise i will deposit your money on Wednesday over the counter so it goes straight in. Im really sorry mate ive never done something so stupid and unfaithfull and i feel bloody terrible, sick in the stomach actually. Please pass the message onto CPTKAOS also.
regards
Scott

hinchy
30-04-2012, 07:18 AM
Hi

I would like again to thank Ausfish members and cptkaos for their support.
I think that it would be reasonable to afford this guy the opportunity now to make good on his promise.If he does there is no doubt that he will have learnt a valuable lesson in life's experiences that may place him in good stead in the future.
We have all made the odd mistake here and there,probably not to this dimension,however the ball is now very firmly in his grasp to do the right thing.
Let us wait and see before we feed him to the sharks [literally speaking].

Kind regards Hinchy

Ausfish
30-04-2012, 07:19 AM
Never pay direct into someones bank account, always use paypal

I would be going to the police earlier than this. Why is he not just logging in to his bank account and paying you now? No need to wait till he gets back from NZ.

madmackrel
30-04-2012, 08:31 AM
Stuff this jerk lets just go bust some knee caps.

hinchy
30-04-2012, 08:46 AM
Never pay direct into someones bank account, always use paypal

I would be going to the police earlier than this. Why is he not just logging in to his bank account and paying you now? No need to wait till he gets back from NZ.

Hi Steve

Thank you for you input,a very valid point.
I normally pay via Paypal,however on this occassion I had faith in him being a Ausfish member,lesson learnt.

Kind Regards Hinchy

rooboy98
30-04-2012, 09:07 AM
I did have the unit, and sold it to get some money that i desperately needed but took advantage of other people wanting it also.

It's great that he has now fessed up to you, now that the games up but I cannot help wondering how many "other people" he also might have sold it to.

Cheers,
Roo.

hinchy
30-04-2012, 09:10 AM
Hi

I would like to thank walrustlike for his quick lesson in copy,cut and paste,although I stuffed it up a bit.

Regards Hinchy

WalrusLike
30-04-2012, 09:12 AM
Your welcome mate. Hope it comes good for you and the others.

Fed
30-04-2012, 09:30 AM
I would like to thank walrustlike for his quick lesson in copy,cut and paste,although I stuffed it up a bit.
There will be no stopping you now Hinchy, when I first discovered it I yelled,
"How long has this been going on!".

Mr__Bean
30-04-2012, 09:59 AM
Mr Kirchner, sir, you will now have noted how this community has banded behind our colleauges that you thought you could defraud.

We trust that you will correct your poor judgement and make financial retribution as detailed in the post above.

As you have seen, in an electorinic world it doesn't take long for the average individual to track someone down if they are motivated to do so, and I further note that there are only 19 Kirchner's listed in the White Pages for the Brisbane greater area which would probably be the beginning of someones next pursuit.

Hope all ends well.

Darren

Funchy
30-04-2012, 10:34 AM
Mr Kirchner, sir, you will now have noted how this community has banded behind our colleauges that you thought you could defraud.

We trust that you will correct your poor judgement and make financial retribution as detailed in the post above.

As you have seen, in an electorinic world it doesn't take long for the average individual to track someone down if they are motivated to do so, and I further note that there are only 19 Kirchner's listed in the White Pages for the Brisbane greater area which would probably be the beginning of someones next pursuit.

Hope all ends well.

Darren

I usually don't get involved in these things but feel the need to add....

Scott,

If you are as sorry for your actions as you say you are you need to not only pay back the money owed, you need to do something a little extra. Why not offer to mow old mates lawn you ripped off or weed his mums garden or something. To be seen on this forum as anything other than a rip off merchant will take more than just giving back what was stolen. Until then I will consider you someone who is only sorry he got caught.

My 2c

Jarrah Jack
30-04-2012, 10:44 AM
On a more general note

I always immediately give any classifieds on here more credability than say evilbay. Its ok if you know the poster I guess but if its someone who you've never come across before then its worth a second look which I do now by looking up any posts the've made.

If you ever look at some of the names that visit your profile, I've had over 200 visits:o, then you see names that never post and you wonder what the're about.

charleville
30-04-2012, 10:53 AM
On a more general note

I always immediately give any classifieds on here more credability than say evilbay. Its ok if you know the poster I guess but if its someone who you've never come across before then its worth a second look which I do now by looking up any posts the've made.

If you ever look at some of the names that visit your profile, I've had over 200 visits:o, then you see names that never post and you wonder what the're about.

Likewise, I am usually suspicious of anyone who posts either a strong view about anything or, alternatively, posts about some brilliant new product or shop and who is designated as a new poster. How many of them are fakes?

I always check their posting history before I give them a serve. I almost gave a "new member" a serve in the Springwood Marine thread because I thought that he might have been a plant but when I checked his posting history, I discovered that he had some posts going back several months. Viz; he was genuine but was not as voluble in these forums as some of us are.

Nonetheless, it is very easy to check someone's posting history as some indication as to whether they are the real deal.

BTW, JJ, you are privileged with 200 visits. I have only had 93, one of which was "Ausfish". :o

Is "big brother" watching?!!! :-X

WalrusLike
30-04-2012, 11:06 AM
......one of which was "Ausfish". :o

Is "big brother" watching?!!! :-X

He would be mad if he wasn't. It's literally 'minding his own business'.

:)

Jarrah Jack
30-04-2012, 01:49 PM
BTW, JJ, you are privileged with 200 visits. I have only had 93, one of which was "Ausfish". :o

I think I got a lot when I had a pic up of the Mrs and Wayno let the cat out of the bag. ;)

Ausfish
30-04-2012, 03:27 PM

These types of actions are not encouraged

ifishcq1
30-04-2012, 06:46 PM

Bloody hell Mad Mack you are behind the times ;D you do both wrists because they can't open doors, feed themselves, go to the loo 1 or2, drive or anything else someone has to do it all for them whereas with knee caps you can do most things yourself and suffer far less embarrassment

but seriously give him a chance before you give him an even break ;)

Camhawk88
30-04-2012, 06:57 PM
Silly boy.

I would be giving his promises 24hrs and no longer before calling the fuzz.
To me the language in his email looks to be manipulative and not to be trusted.
However it would be less hassle for you if he does come good on his promises so i hope for all concerned he does.

bbss
30-04-2012, 07:49 PM
Add another to the list. Got me too. Hopeing he comes good but it doesnt look good at this stage. He forgot to mention in his email that he also owes me money so he is still playing games. Sounds like we just shouted him a holiday in nz thats if its not bs. Please keep me posted on the situation.

cptkaos
30-04-2012, 08:49 PM
Add another to the list. Got me too. Hopeing he comes good but it doesnt look good at this stage. He forgot to mention in his email that he also owes me money so he is still playing games. Sounds like we just shouted him a holiday in nz thats if its not bs. Please keep me posted on the situation.

PM sent mate, this is just more fuel for a good stake burning....

ranga7
30-04-2012, 09:32 PM
Good luck guys, stealing is one thing that really p!sses me off, in my experience its been scum bags that dont work and steal stuff off people who have worked hard for what there ve got

ranga7
30-04-2012, 09:45 PM
Hey rooboy just wanted to let you know you ve got the best avatar on ausfish. well done.
It's great that he has now fessed up to you, now that the games up but I cannot help wondering how many "other people" he also might have sold it to.

Cheers,
Roo.

QuinTin
30-04-2012, 10:22 PM
hahaha in NZ wonder wat he spent the money on dirty little toe rag good luck guys on getting ya money back hope all goes well.

Lovey80
30-04-2012, 11:49 PM
These types of actions are not encouraged

What about 300 members wearing Ausfish shirts turning up out the front of his house when one of the members went to collect the cash ;)

Screamin Semen
01-05-2012, 05:04 AM
I think his email is bullshit to be honest....I would be very surprised if he returns any money to anybody...who knows how many 1000's of dollars he has ripped people off for on this 1 venture alone let alone any others he has going. I doubt he would still have any of the money left anyway or he would have transferred it there and then. Go to the Police and get the ball rolling, he deserves it for taking you're hard earned cash!

I hope you guys do get you're money back......keep us posted.

SS

ozscott
01-05-2012, 06:19 AM
If your fingers are like mine and you use an iPhone to browse Aufsish like I often do then you end up visiting people's profile by hitting their name accidentally- not enough room on the screen to hit say page 2 from the main page screen ...

Cheers

WalrusLike
01-05-2012, 06:32 AM
Off topic... But Scott have you tried Tapatalk app?

It's much easier to use than browser. Still not perfect though. For one thing you can't look at people's avatar... They are tiny and stay that way.

Also crashes occasionally.

But much better than browser overall.

rooboy98
01-05-2012, 08:32 AM
Hey rooboy just wanted to let you know you ve got the best avatar on ausfish. well done.

Thanks ranga7. Yeah, I've had a few other people who liked the image and have asked me for a copy.

Good luck fellas with chasing your money down. Just because a bloke is hiding behind a computer screen and has not physically broken into your car/house or knocked your kid over to steal their pocket money makes no difference to me. A thief is a thief and should be dealt with by the authorities IMO.

Cheers,
Roo.

stue2
01-05-2012, 08:58 AM
Thanks ranga7. Yeah, I've had a few other people who liked the image and have asked me for a copy.

Good luck fellas with chasing your money down. Just because a bloke is hiding behind a computer screen and has not physically broken into your car/house or knocked your kid over to steal their pocket money makes no difference to me. A thief is a thief and should be dealt with by the authorities IMO.

Cheers,
Roo.

Steeling is one thing but planning to steel is something else altogether. He will not stop with threats.
If there is any other Ausfishers here that may not have posted here for there own reasons could send Hinchy and Kaos a pm with there details. Collect all the details you can guys and hand it over to the authorities.

cheers, Stu

finga
01-05-2012, 09:12 AM
If he's on the net (and must be if he can send an email) ask for a list of people he's ripped off seeing he's admitted he's going to pay them all back.
We can have a check list of people and tick them off after payment.

And yes. Why not a direct deposit from NZ. It'll be in your account before he gets back from NZ.

And when the last one is ticked call the coppers.
Ah, bugger it. Call the coppers. He's publicly admitted he's defrauded multiple people and also said he'll pay them all back.
If he doesn't pay then small claims.

Why would any sane person with any shred of conscience or sense of morality want to sell something 37 times (it seems)??

If I were in his shoes (and I would never be) I'd be sh!tting bricks about now.
I reckon I would hand myself into the coppers instead of them looking for me.
If he has any remorse he would hand himself into the coppers and face the consequences of his actions.

He's only sorry because he's got caught.
How long has he been doing this??
It's definitely not a once only occurrence.

For those who have got stuff off him (and received it) I'd be checking the serial numbers with the Police as well.
Who know's what been stolen as you have to ask the question....how did he get the stuff to start with??

Zippidy
01-05-2012, 09:24 AM
Gents,

I'm a debt collector and deal with people like this all the time.

I work for a very reputable company and if no money turns up, I'm happy to start the process in getting your money back.

By the way, It's not old fashioned where we get someone knocking on doors with a cricket bat, I do everything legally.

Please keep this thread flowing with updates.

cptkaos
01-05-2012, 11:26 AM
Gents,

I'm a debt collector and deal with people like this all the time.

I work for a very reputable company and if no money turns up, I'm happy to start the process in getting your money back.

By the way, It's not old fashioned where we get someone knocking on doors with a cricket bat, I do everything legally.

Please keep this thread flowing with updates.

Thanks mate, if we have no joy soon we'll be in touch, I'm off down the coppers now to take the next step.

He has history, apparently been doing the same thing with his r/c stuff.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/australia-sale-trade/233290-bad-trades-v3-10.html

Triple
01-05-2012, 11:44 AM
Looks like ausfish and rctech members paid for his NZ holiday.. Few grand so far and not everyone would be accounted for! Unless he has some large stash left over or rip more people off how will he pay everyone back that quickly? ;)

WalrusLike
01-05-2012, 11:49 AM
Wow.... He definitely has previous form... This is clearly not a moment of desperation as he indicated.

He is a crook so go straight to coppers.

Do debt collectors generally get the money? Do they take a percentage or a fee? Is it only if get result or is it upfront?

I hope you get a good result.

Aussie123
01-05-2012, 11:56 AM
This guy has done the same thing to so many other people all around the world.
You all need to see the cops as quick as possible and get things sorted.
Here is a picture of their boat and the rego numbers will help the cops find their address but I have no doubt they already know all about him.

http://www.reeltackle.com.au/pics/boatrego1.jpg

Zippidy
01-05-2012, 12:02 PM
Wow.... He definitely has previous form... This is clearly not a moment of desperation as he indicated.

He is a crook so go straight to coppers.

Do debt collectors generally get the money? Do they take a percentage or a fee? Is it only if get result or is it upfront?

I hope you get a good result.

I would get the money, yes.

Generally it would be like a 12% commission rate and only on the money we recover. It's no win no fee basically.

I would have no hesitation in doing this for free. Maybe one day I'll need some help from one of you when my battery or something goes flat.

bbss
01-05-2012, 12:05 PM
Just got an email from Scott k.

-Hey Damien you are also included . I'm sorry man i will deposit ASAP
Scott

I have given him till 10am Wednesday to have the money deposited. So the next 24 hrs are pretty important for Scott.

Camhawk88
01-05-2012, 12:23 PM
Mate I would ignore this as purely a diversionary tactic that he has used many times before going off what I have seen here and in the RC thread Cpt Kaos posted. This snivelling little prick doesnt deserve your trust or patience.

stumbles
01-05-2012, 12:32 PM
"I've learnt a hard lesson" what a crock of shit. Print the email where he has admitted committing fraud and lodge a police report right away.

Mr__Bean
01-05-2012, 12:47 PM
If he doesn't pay, go and pay him a visit.

As I said earlier, fix this Mr Kirchner.

Darren

Mossy247
01-05-2012, 12:58 PM
Mate I would ignore this as purely a diversionary tactic that he has used many times before going off what I have seen here and in the RC thread Cpt Kaos posted. This snivelling little prick doesnt deserve your trust or patience.

You know the saying a "shit leapord" never changes it's spots. Reckon the best bet is to send in old mate debt collector and get more info on this guy, this doesn't appear to be an honest mistake he has set out to deceive people. Trust should not be given but earnt in no way has his actions indicated to me he is remotely trust worthy. He seems to be dodgy a few people.

finga
01-05-2012, 01:34 PM
Looks like those guys in the remote control car forum have had enough too.
They're not happy Jan.
The sad thing is the problem is so great in that forum that they have a dedicated bad purchases thread. (the thread with the link)
Maybe that's where Scott K got the idea??

Cheers Scott.
Oh crap. Looks like I have to change my name again due to connotations and bad karma.

Cheers Alfred (again)

cptkaos
01-05-2012, 02:59 PM
If he doesn't pay, go and pay him a visit.

The photo posted earlier helped confirm the Whitpages and Google Maps search.

Google Maps confirms that picture is at the house at 52 Terowi Street Sunnybank Hills.

House phone number 07 3344 1815.

Enter the address into Google Maps and it will show the house, click to show the side of the house on Nattai Street.

As I said earlier, fix this Mr Kirchner.

Darren

GOLD, thanks mate, unfortunately phone rings out to a fax machine but thats a good find.

Fraud complaint has been lodged at my local police station, they will shortly send me a job number for that which hinchy and bbss can use to link the cases together which I will pm asap.

Interviewing officer was more than happy to proceed in light of all the evidence supplied and assured me they will be in touch with Scott Kirchner and parents.

Once again a big thanks to all for the information and support, legends!

AnthonyL
01-05-2012, 03:32 PM

For people who can't view google street view from ipads etc.

Zippidy
01-05-2012, 04:12 PM
Hi Team,

Don't forget that he can read this forum also. So posting his address etc only entices him to move ;-)

Keep it all private. Then all of a sudden, SURPRISE!!!! :-)

Mr__Bean
01-05-2012, 04:42 PM
It is his parents place, I doubt they are about to move.

From a post back in January (which he has tried to erase) he now works overseas, coming back to Australia briefly for short stays.

See the quote on the last post here: http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/showthread.php?181207-Moololaba-12-mile-trip&p=1344770&viewfull=1#post1344770

Darren

fat-buoy
01-05-2012, 04:48 PM
I would like to ask the mods to include his name on the initial topic line also... help bring his name up when people go to do internet searches on the POS in future.

WalrusLike
01-05-2012, 05:08 PM
....., he now works overseas, coming back to Australia briefly for short stays.

Nah mate.... That's just what he said... He was trying to give a reason for "selling".

It may be true or not, you can't tell with a lying P.O.S. like that bloke.

His day of reckoning will be soon I am guessing.

mattooty
01-05-2012, 05:16 PM
D-Day is on its way.
Good luck fellas. Small world this SEQ ain't it? Nowhere to run when you're tracked down to your parents place.

finga
01-05-2012, 05:30 PM
D-Day is on its way.
Good luck fellas. Small world this SEQ ain't it? Nowhere to run when you're tracked down to your parents place.
Yep. Tomorrow is Wednesday. Day of reckoning.
I wonder who's going to go around tomorrow arvo and pay a social visit??
I wonder if his parents know what he's doing?

Cheers Bloody Alfred again because of some twerp named Scott trying to defraud people.

Aussie123
01-05-2012, 06:11 PM
This idiot is not hard to find.
He goes to all the RC races around Brissy and Ipswich so if you were keen to say gidday just check out the local race circuit.

Mr__Bean
01-05-2012, 07:39 PM
Good to see that this is now a Police matter.

Darren

ozscott
01-05-2012, 08:46 PM
Nice mate. Hope the pOlice do a thorough job on him.

Walrus like - no mate but I might give it a try. Cheers

Tangles
01-05-2012, 10:29 PM
All i can say is you must be more than certain Mr Bean with his this, no doubt at all? What if this isnt the address and its an innocent same namesake/wrong pic to number etc?

best left with the police, posting photos and address like this makes me more than very uncomfortable as if your wrong then ?, best left with the police...

I dont think this is sensible at all and if your wrong well, its an ad for people to not involve the police,, internets been known to be wrong and trust google? to get it right 100% of the time,

Lovey80
01-05-2012, 10:36 PM
Tangles, it would require Mr Bean to be wrong on two people with the same name that live in houses using exactly the same brick work. Check out the photos he posted in the Mooloolaba 12 mile thread. It's him.

Tangles
01-05-2012, 10:56 PM
Not defending the guy at all, but http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/showthread.php?181207-Moololaba-12-mile-trip&p=1344770&viewfull=1#post1344770

just shows a bloke with a snapper, if there is a chance its the wrong address well i wouldnt be posting it up on a forum.

Mr__Bean
02-05-2012, 01:22 AM
So, having posted all of this, I don’t support violence in this matter at all.
The matter is before the Police and that is most appropriate.

Darren

Screamin Semen
02-05-2012, 02:49 AM
haha well put together...he must be shitting himself right now, love it!

SS

finga
02-05-2012, 07:12 AM
What's going to be the excuse why the money is not returned today??

Flight delay
Direct Bank deposits take at least 2 days to show
Stuff up with the bank
The bank was closed when I got there
My card would not work at your bank
The car broke down
I had to go to the Doctor
I put it in the wrong account number
My 88 year old aunt Flo just had twins and needs someone to find the ends of her nipples so she can feed them.

Cheers Alfred (because of this clown)

nigelr
02-05-2012, 07:13 AM
Best of luck to all the victims; hope you can get your hard-earned back asap!
Bloke must either be a total flamin' twit of the highest order, or an elaborate case of identity theft.
Either way, hopefully justice will be done, and by the Police, luckily for him!

cptkaos
02-05-2012, 09:56 AM
Money has been repaid in full, to me at least, hopefully hinchy and bbss won't be far behind, keep us posted boys.

Might be able to claim ya name back soon finga, maybe just stick to Scofred until its fully sorted....;D

Muddy Toes
02-05-2012, 10:07 AM
Damn........surprised me!!!!!

fat-buoy
02-05-2012, 10:30 AM
Doesn't mean he is now in the clear with the police though... the crime has been committed regardless if he has given the cash back to a few of his victims..

Hopefully the police will see through the BS and still charge him with stealing as the bare minimum but more appropriately fraud.

AnthonyL
02-05-2012, 10:38 AM
I would pay it back pronto too if my address and photos were all over the net lol.

finga
02-05-2012, 10:44 AM
Money has been repaid in full, to me at least, hopefully hinchy and bbss won't be far behind, keep us posted boys.

Might be able to claim ya name back soon finga, maybe just stick to Scofred until its fully sorted....;D
Well that is good news.
I think I'm in the same boat as Muddy dude....well bugger me senseless. What a surprise.
Maybe a shred of ....Oh sh!t. What do I do??, what do I do??, what do I do?? is coming into his brain.

No wonder I have an identity crisis. I just don't know who I am of late.

Cheers Scobertfred...oh bugger it. Cheers from the hairy, short, fat bugger :)

Zippidy
02-05-2012, 10:56 AM

That's the best result one could ask for when your own hard earned is involved.

Hopefully the others see the same response from our dodgy mate.

Screamin Semen
02-05-2012, 11:22 AM
I am very surprised also but doubt he will be paying back all the others he has ripped off over the years, probably just the few on here where his address/photos and phone number etc has been shown. The police should take his boat off him because I guarantee you it was bought with proceeds of crime.

SS

hinchy
02-05-2012, 11:24 AM
Hi

I have received $450 of the $500 owed,I have emailed to have the balance put in as well.A good result for those that were on the receiving end.
A special thanks to the members of Ausfish who have so readily got together as one behind members who were looking for assistance.It does say a lot about the character of 99.999% of members.A thank you also to the owner Steve Brown who exhibited a willingness to assist to sort this matter out.
Thanks again

Hinchy

PS.I must ad that there are a lot of talented members on this site,great on computers and sourcing info when needed.

Mr__Bean
02-05-2012, 11:33 AM
Well well well, mission almost completed.

Once he has squared up with the Ausfish members we should delete all references to his personal details on this thread.

Darren

Fed
02-05-2012, 11:38 AM
+1 Detective_Bean.

Young people sometimes make silly decisions and this guy shouldn't be haunted for the rest of his life.

Jarrah Jack
02-05-2012, 11:38 AM
This guy Scott deserves a criminal record after this lot. It will hang on him for life but thats how it should be with the amount of ripping off he's done. There are consequences with these type of actions that can have a long reach. Hopefully his solicitor will explain it to him when he goes to court.

Edit Perhaps he won't get a conviction but its for the court to decide once he's charged.

Goodoo haven
02-05-2012, 11:44 AM
A great result for all concerned. I didn't think he would have come good for you's all though. I guess there are a lot of others that he has ripped off as well that will not be as fortunate.

Cheers,
Doug.

Fed
02-05-2012, 11:52 AM
Screamin Semen (http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/member.php?25268-Screamin-Semen) disliked this post
My only dislike in 10 years a badge I'll wear with pride. :)

Muddy Toes
02-05-2012, 11:59 AM
Can we let Madmackeral loose yet?

finga
02-05-2012, 12:19 PM
+1 Detective_Bean.

Young people sometimes make silly decisions and this guy shouldn't be haunted for the rest of his life.
This was not a silly decision. A silly decision is having a pee up a dark ally one drunken night and then finding it all on You-tube.
This was nothing other then a premeditated criminal act that was repeated numerous times for no other reason but financial gain by deception. He should be haunted for the rest of his life.

It must be remembered people from here were not the only victims from Scott's so called 'silly decision'.
There is a remote control car forum after blood too.

The full arm of the law should down upon his head. Then he might learn a lesson.
It might also be a deterrent to other like minded people thinking about doing the same.

When are these type of people going to learn that you have to work for what you want.
Not simply take it from others who have worked for what they want??

I'd be asking a lot more questions.
One would be......Where did he get the gear from before he could sell it?
This time it was a sounder. Where did he get the sounder from?? He hasn't got a boat.

Cheers from the short, fat, bald bloke

lucee81
02-05-2012, 12:27 PM

i was all for letting him loose a couple of days ago but no we cant have that;D;D in this day and age a man gets to keep his knees... tch tch tch...:P:P

bbss
02-05-2012, 12:37 PM
Don't worry about letting mad mackerel loose I'm about to do a vic hislop on him and (cut him open to see what he has been eating). He is saying he has deposited it in my account but can't provide proof even though i explained how to do it. I'm glad to hear the other two got there money but I'd say he is out of funds seeing as though he was $50 short already.

Bull
02-05-2012, 12:57 PM

Now that would be 1 scary site the Mad Mackeral running towards you with a base ball bat in hand.I know I would be shitting bricks.
Luckily we all know he was talking in jest. Weren't you MM?:P

WalrusLike
02-05-2012, 12:58 PM
One possibility is he hit his daily transfer limit... Hence the 50 off to drop below it.

Just saying it is a possibility. If that's the case he can ring his bank and they can sort it out. So maybe ask him?

cobiaman
02-05-2012, 01:41 PM
Now that would be 1 scary site the Mad Mackeral running towards you with a base ball bat in hand.I know I would be shitting bricks.
Luckily we all know he was talking in jest. Weren't you MM?:P

Just looking at him is scary enough

Mossy247
02-05-2012, 02:07 PM
+1 Detective_Bean.

He knew what he was doing was wrong and why he has come good only cause he got caught. BS wear it like a man you do the crime pay the time. I have done plenty of stupid things in my life and you need to own it. Its a cop out any other excuses.

My old man always said you want to play with the big boys the rules and consequences are real. The fellows who have been without the coin should be looking for restitution at I would say 21% monthly interest cause if it was on a credit card.

These guy have been without their money as they were straight up ripped off. The guys a piece of dirt, I couldn't care if he gave me back all my money owed plus some. A sh!t leapord never changes his spots. Will just move along to another scam and anotehr lot of people put through the same deal.
Charge the bastard the criminal record should remind him of his actions plus any other dealings of financial nature he should flag up. Hopefully he gets his loans and everything else denied from the banks. The whole idea that he is sorry and regrets his actions.... ppppppfffttttttt what a load of sh!t.

lucee81
02-05-2012, 02:16 PM
He knew what he was doing was wrong and why he has come good only cause he got caught. BS wear it like a man you do the crime pay the time. I have done plenty of stupid things in my life and you need to own it. Its a cop out any other excuses.

My old man always said you want to play with the big boys the rules and consequences are real. The fellows who have been without the coin should be looking for restitution at I would say 21% monthly interest cause if it was on a credit card.

These guy have been without their money as they were straight up ripped off. The guys a piece of dirt, I couldn't care if he gave me back all my money owed plus some. A shit leapord never changes his spots. Will just move along to another scam and anotehr lot of people put through the same deal.
Charge the bastard the criminal record should remind him of his actions plus any other dealings of financial nature he should flag up. Hopefully he gets his loans and everything else denied from the banks. The whole idea that he is sorry and regrets his actions.... ppppppfffttttttt what a load of sh!t.

A bit of bipolar i may say:) its okay for profanities in the beginning but not at the end. The grammer police will be onto you now:) :)

I rekon a slap upside the head would wear off in a week or 2, hit him where it hurts, his pocket, he will not forget in a hurry....

cptkaos
02-05-2012, 02:24 PM
Oh don't worry, police are still pursuing the case and they'll hear nothing different from me until all of us are paid out in full. Once that's done, who knows. I'm a reasonable guy...

Aussie123
02-05-2012, 02:48 PM
I agree with Mossy on this one.
This guy is a career criminal as he has done this exact scam with people from all over the world dozens of times before.
It is not limited to 3 Ausfish guys.
The only reason we were able to catch this cretin is because he had posted several pictures on a post showing his face,house and their boat.
Without that post none of the guys here would be seeing their money again.
Everyone who has lost money to this guy deserves every chance possible to try and recover their funds and that includes the people from the other forums.
He also needs to be stopped and withdrawing or stopping any charges against him will only say to him its ok to rip people off.
I say charge him and hit him with the full extent of the law and try and stop his thieving once and for all.

finga
02-05-2012, 02:51 PM
Oh don't worry, police are still pursuing the case and they'll hear nothing different from me until all of us are paid out in full. Once that's done, who knows. I'm a reasonable guy...

I have a funny feeling been reasonable won't happen.

For those who think this is only a minor problem and forgiveness is the go.......wait until someone invades your house and take a life's collection of tools and matchbox cars whilst destroying a lot more in the process.
Reasonable jumps right out the window I'm afraid.
Been there. Done that. Still peeved to no end.

TRiNGT3
02-05-2012, 03:00 PM
Hi All,
A fellow rctech member posted about Scott Kirchner's recent dealings here. I'm guessing the rctech bad trades thread came up on a google search when looking for Scott Kirchner's background.

Please note, our saga with Scott Kirchner on rctech spans way back into late-2011. There are 4 users (two users within AUS and two others are in the US of A) including myself that have meet the same fate with close to $2000 in rc gear that is still outstanding. Scott pretty much become uncontactable and eventually stopped visiting the rctech forums in early Feb. He used the same tactic on us however, at the time we all didn't have much to go on, searching for anything about him proved fruitless except his rc racing career. It was tough to swallow but most of us just moved on. Since I have more details about Scott now, I can lodge a more complete report to the police which I'll be doing shortly...

Lastly, I'm not sure how many other hobbies or forums he's registered on but there could be many others out there....

I hope the membership cost to post here is a small price to pay to be able to get my full monies back...that's my $10 worth

Thanks all

Mossy247
02-05-2012, 03:26 PM
A bit of bipolar i may say:) its okay for profanities in the beginning but not at the end. The grammer police will be onto you now:) :)
Reckon your pretty close there Lucas :-p Your just lucky you got to fish with the nice mossy and not the evil twin. Agreed, with all the changes to credit laws etc, things like this need to be noted and maybe a slap upside the head would make a good laugh.

cptkaos
02-05-2012, 03:40 PM
Trin all I can say is follow it up mate, if you have the evidence go to the cops and report him, they will go after him.
Also call his mobile and if no luck there call his parents and/or send them a letter, I'll bet they know nothing of all this.
Try to get everyone on RCTech that is owed stuff together and on the same page, all the fraud cases can then be linked together adding strength, it's too easy to just sit back and let him get away with this shit, go full attack dog mode on him.

Fed
02-05-2012, 03:59 PM
Keep it in context Mossy, Finga, et al.

My post #117 should be read with Mr_Beans post #116 and nowhere did I say he shouldn't be punished so please stop trying to twist my words.>:(

You bastards have now got me up to 3 dislikes!:o:D

GBC
02-05-2012, 04:00 PM
TrinGT3, One of our members stated he had a police report number. P.M. him for the number to reference to your own case.

Mossy247
02-05-2012, 04:24 PM
Keep it in context Mossy, Finga, et al.

My post #117 should be read with Mr_Beans post #116 and nowhere did I say he shouldn't be punished so please stop trying to twist my words.>:(

You bastards have now got me up to 3 dislikes!:o:D

I'm not saying you said he shouldn't be punished but you do the crime you wear the consequences. Being young and dumb isn't an excuse and yeah make him pay and make him pay hard, ruin his financial credability put him in the same box as the other crooks that take advantage of people you let him slide on this and who knows whats next.
I did plenty of stupid things when I was young and tell you what fronting up in a cop shop saying your young and impressionable doesn't work. :-X

We all know that he will most likely get little to no criminal conviction from all of this let alone a suspended sentance or community service. The only avenue that is going to make him think is to have it on his credit ratings. When it says on any applications be it for employment etc "Have you ever committed fraud" he will be required to tick "yes". See if mum and dad will co sign any loan or financial documents/applications after this all comes out. :-*

cptkaos
02-05-2012, 04:29 PM
TrinGT3, One of our members stated he had a police report number. P.M. him for the number to reference to your own case.

I "think" it might be a different case seeing how its altogether another transaction but if not definitely pm me and I'll send you the QP Job Number..

Either way his name will be bringing up alarms and flashing ligts on the police computer system. ;)

Camhawk88
02-05-2012, 04:32 PM

... I will let him live- for today anyway.

snapperdan
02-05-2012, 05:32 PM
Top effort folks.

Never underestimate the power of the internet. this guy is a complete fool. He will never get a job again. Google is forever.

SWANY22
02-05-2012, 06:33 PM
just like to say top job there guys.that is the aussie way ,isinit funny but this dude(dog)would of done nothing about this if no one complained on here.he is only sorry cause he got caught,other wise he would be doing this some were else.at the end of the day this little pr**k has no remorse or respect for anyone or he would not of done this in the first place.so burn the little co$k suc*er he deserves every thing he gets.

copie
02-05-2012, 06:41 PM
My brother who is also an Ausfish member bought the sounder from this guy about 6 weeks ago. Deposited the $500 into his account but guess what it went missing in the post. He hounded the guy and finally got all his money transferred back into his account. He still has records of the emails and transactions. I know my brother and for that matter so would I, be very pleased to see this guy charged with fraud and would be pleased to provide any information to assist the authorities.
Mark

cptkaos
02-05-2012, 07:14 PM
My brother who is also an Ausfish member bought the sounder from this guy about 6 weeks ago. Deposited the $500 into his account but guess what it went missing in the post. He hounded the guy and finally got all his money transferred back into his account. He still has records of the emails and transactions. I know my brother and for that matter so would I, be very pleased to see this guy charged with fraud and would be pleased to provide any information to assist the authorities.
Mark

Thanks Mark, pm sent mate.

Dignity
02-05-2012, 07:58 PM
This guy has done the same thing to so many other people all around the world.
You all need to see the cops as quick as possible and get things sorted.
Here is a picture of their boat and the rego numbers will help the cops find their address but I have no doubt they already know all about him.

http://www.reeltackle.com.au/pics/boatrego1.jpg

I am a bit slow in getting to see this thread but what makes anybody think that this is hisboat, the pic could be "borroed" from anywhere. I sincerely hope you guys get your money back.

Now that I have read the rest of the thread, it could be his parents house and I never ever want to meet up with Mr Bean as my name , address, picture of house, boats, wife and kids will end up here.

Also I am amazed how many threads have been generated in such a short time and the support of Ausfish memebers is astounding, has to be the best chatboard around.

lee8sec
02-05-2012, 08:33 PM
I wonder if mum & dad bailed him out with the money after all the details got posted ?. He's a peice of sh!t either way. Good to see the guys here got there money back, i just hope the rctech guys get there's too. He deserves to get charged, it was deliberate rip off. Leigh

maxblack
02-05-2012, 09:38 PM
Having just read this thread, I admire all those posting with a forgiving nature, but I'm sorry, this prick needs a hurting.

I assume his account has been banned from this forum?

boatboy50
02-05-2012, 09:42 PM
I "think" it might be a different case seeing how its altogether another transaction but if not definitely pm me and I'll send you the QP Job Number..

Either way his name will be bringing up alarms and flashing ligts on the police computer system. ;)

I thought new members couldn't post a PM until at least 15 normal posts?

TrinGTS3 may not be able to PM to get a QP Job number. He should use it, it will link seperate crimes to the same perp.

Well done Hinchy for starting this, and to Bean for researching and finding the vital info. I know that Hinchy of all people deserve to be righted for any wrongs done.

Darren

copie
02-05-2012, 09:44 PM
It makes me wonder why the moderators of this forum have not removed his advert in the Marine Electronics section posted on the 29/4/12 suggesting he still has the sounder for sale. This person should have been removed and never allowed to be a Ausfish menber again.

Mark

TRiNGT3
02-05-2012, 09:46 PM
Top effort folks.

Never underestimate the power of the internet. this guy is a complete fool. He will never get a job again. Google is forever.

just like to say top job there guys.that is the aussie way

Good to see the guys here got there money back, i just hope the rctech guys get there's too.

Without a doubt, it has been a complete contrast on how our situation was initially handled, rctech members can definitely learn a thing or two from just reading about this thread alone.

Thanks again all and many thanks again when this is finally over...

AnthonyL
02-05-2012, 10:04 PM
I wonder if mum & dad bailed him out with the money after all the details got posted ?. He's a peice of sh!t either way. Good to see the guys here got there money back, i just hope the rctech guys get there's too. He deserves to get charged, it was deliberate rip off. Leigh

I would guess that he has just scammed some others to get the money to pay back.

Muddy Toes
02-05-2012, 10:44 PM
So TRiNGT3........when are we going to see a fishing report from you? ;D

When we're not playing debt collector it's actually quite a good forum.8-)

TheRealAndy
02-05-2012, 11:04 PM
I'm not saying you said he shouldn't be punished but you do the crime you wear the consequences. Being young and dumb isn't an excuse and yeah make him pay and make him pay hard, ruin his financial credability put him in the same box as the other crooks that take advantage of people you let him slide on this and who knows whats next.
I did plenty of stupid things when I was young and tell you what fronting up in a cop shop saying your young and impressionable doesn't work. :-X

We all know that he will most likely get little to no criminal conviction from all of this let alone a suspended sentance or community service. The only avenue that is going to make him think is to have it on his credit ratings. When it says on any applications be it for employment etc "Have you ever committed fraud" he will be required to tick "yes". See if mum and dad will co sign any loan or financial documents/applications after this all comes out. :-*

Being young and dumb is not an excuse, but some do learn, and do become decent honest citizens.

Fed
02-05-2012, 11:12 PM
You know if he doesn't pay everyone in full & promptly then we could probably increase the incentive by quoting his name in every post made.

I know I wouldn't feel happy putting my name into Google and seeing the first link to a forum calling me a thief.

Scott Kirchner Scott Kirchner Scott Kirchner Scott Kirchner Scott Kirchner

Lovey80
02-05-2012, 11:26 PM
Being young and dumb is not an excuse, but some do learn, and do become decent honest citizens.

Well said Andy, if he doesn't have a criminal record already he certainly should after this. Sooner or later he will learn his lesson.

finga
03-05-2012, 06:37 AM
It was said earlier he'll never get a job again with a criminal record.
Well it's against the law to ask if you have a criminal record if your looking for staff.
But there are other ways to find out like making it a condition of employment to have a Police check done.
Most smart people looking for staff do a 'google' on someone when they're considered for a position.
This is very high up on the list of things The Cook follows when he's considering people.
They may be qualified to the hilt.
They may have a very impressive resume
But after a google all she says is.....Gees people are stupid. NEXT!!
Facebook is the biggest killer for a lot of these 'stupid' people

Have you googled your name??
At the moment Mr Bean's photo gallery is on the first page of a google when it's pages from Australia when you put in Scott Kirchner

You better put a description on the pictures Mr Bean so everyone knows what the go is

Cheers Alfred

finga
03-05-2012, 06:49 AM
Yes Andy. A lot of people who have done something dumb do make something of themselves.
Many years ago I used to volunteer 2 nights a week teaching woodwork to girls on the WORK scheme in Warwick.
These ladies had all done something wrong. They're in gaol. Their convictions ranged from murder to shoplifting to fraud and everything in between.
Sad things a fair number of these ladies did not know life could be so good (and they were in gaol).
A lot saw the errors of their ways and became committed to giving some back to the community and did a lot of 'extra' work like mowing lawns etc etc after their normal working day.
A few actually moved back to Warwick after their release and by and large I reckon the vast majority did not re-offend again.
But you could tell who were going to be back in gaol.
People do stupid things at times but people can also change.
Face up to what you have done and then move on. Everything happens for the better.
In this case Scott Kirchner may be facing some serious charges but maybe in the future he will look back and say....thank heaven they caught me then.
Who knows. If he kept going the way he was you just don't know what he would have done next. Sell a mystical boat to a Nigerian??

Cheers Alfred.

Mossy247
03-05-2012, 07:06 AM
I agree mate and I know plenty that have including myself. Laws are laws and are here to protect honest citizens. In this day and age the amount of fraud committed in this country is unbelievable it's the scum like these that if not woken up to themselves they end up be the ones taking the supers and the nest eggs of honest hard working people who have been taken for everything. Now all I am saying is he needs to know what he has done is wrong and it is "REAL" and has "REAL" consequences I have seen a few kids like this dirt bag cop a slap on the wrist and then back at it. He is a multiple repeat offender is he not? This isn't just one case. I guess you can give him the benefit of the doubt and hope he learns his lesson but it isn't a horse I would be backing.
He is lucky he has gotten this far unscathed because their are some bad people with bad intentions who would gladly take this kid for all he is worth including his family. He ticks off the wrong guy and that guys comes for him with bad intentions then hurts him and those around him i.e his family.

WalrusLike
03-05-2012, 07:08 AM
Widely admired celebrity Stephen Fry started his early life with theft and fraud and chronic lying.

He got a jail sentence and woke up to himself. So it does happen. This fellow is pretty dumb though.... It was never a sustainable con.

Mr__Bean
03-05-2012, 08:27 AM
Once he pays up I will be deleting those photos.

I am not judge and jury on the guys life, it is not for me to ensure he is haunted by this.

I too made mistakes in early life I am not proud of.

Darren

Jarrah Jack
03-05-2012, 09:04 AM
The Cook follows when he's considering people.

:o Busted!!;D

Goodoo haven
03-05-2012, 09:28 AM
In this case Scott Kirchner may be facing some serious charges but maybe in the future he will look back and say....thank heaven they caught me then.
Who knows. If he kept going the way he was you just don't know what he would have done next. Sell a mystical boat to a Nigerian??

Cheers Alfred.[/QUOTE]

If he did it could not have happened to a better bunch of people for that kinda thing to happen to.

Fed
03-05-2012, 09:32 AM
So what's the score, has Scott Kirchner paid everyone back yet?

bbss
03-05-2012, 10:47 AM
No he has not paid me a cent. He has turned of his phone and gone into hiding again.

Screamin Semen
03-05-2012, 11:14 AM
No surprise there...this guy is a career criminal, using the money he steals off you guys and a heap of other people to travel around the world racing R/C cars and fishing. He does not deserve a break or a chance and certainly deserves to have this thread and all the photos in it kept up!

Lets keep his name up on google to help other future victims... Scott Kirchner Scam Scammer Thief Steal Stolen Sell Post Criminal

SS

Fed
03-05-2012, 11:25 AM
We need to get the title of the thread changed to Scott Kirchner
to bring it up to the top of the Google hit parade.

Give it a shot Hinchy.

honda900
03-05-2012, 05:35 PM
the cops wont do jack to this guy, the law is on the side of the crims he will be lucky to get community service. Try having a car stolen and ring the cops, basically, they couldnt care less. This guy has fleeced from rough estimates about 5k. only from whats here. he wont learn, he hasnt learnt from the guys in the RC club that he has already ripped off.

I am going with MM's theory, this guy needs a lesson otherwise he will continue doing this crap..

Regards
Honda.

Camhawk88
03-05-2012, 05:40 PM
the cops wont do jack to this guy, the law is on the side of the crims he will be lucky to get community service. Try having a car stolen and ring the cops, basically, they couldnt care less. This guy has fleeced from rough estimates about 5k. only from whats here. he wont learn, he hasnt learnt from the guys in the RC club that he has already ripped off.

I am going with MM's theory, this guy needs a lesson otherwise he will continue doing this crap..

Regards
Honda.
Im hearin ya Honda unfortunately the law takes a dim view of vigilantism so the poor bugger who dishes out the punishment is likely to do time. As tempting as it is it aint worth doing time for the little snot rag.

hinchy
03-05-2012, 05:48 PM
We need to get the title of the thread changed to Scott Kirchner
to bring it up to the top of the Google hit parade.

Give it a shot Hinchy.

Hi
Thank you for the idea,I have no problem with your suggestion,how do I achieve this?I tried to do it through the Edit program,however could not produce the goods.

Kind Regards

Hinchy

TREVELLY
03-05-2012, 05:48 PM
You've still got the debt collector - I am sure he would do it right :)

finga
03-05-2012, 05:49 PM
Without a doubt, it has been a complete contrast on how our situation was initially handled, rctech members can definitely learn a thing or two from just reading about this thread alone.

Thanks again all and many thanks again when this is finally over...
Hey matey.
I just had a thought.
Can all the remote car racing titles that Scott Kirchner has be stripped off him and a lifelong ban be placed upon him for bringing the sport of RC racing into disrepute??
That's probably why he ripped people around the world off.... so maybe a good old fashioned title stripping and a ban may wake him up.
I read in your forum that he has sponsors. Have they been notified of his extra curricular activities??
How did he go in New Zealand??
Cheers Bloody Alfred.

PS: Gees those cars look fun :)
How much does it roughly cost to get into the sport??

Fed
03-05-2012, 06:04 PM
Hinchy you could try editing your first post in this thread and if that failed you could PM the site admin.
Is it Phill or Ausfish, I don't know but someone will, he can only say no.(or yes)

Look at the Springwood Marine thread, that got pushed to 2nd place in the Google hit parade and is currently on #4.

I think we should keep pushing this until everyone on here has been squared up. Might even get more NZ members.

Screamin Semen
03-05-2012, 07:59 PM
I think we should keep pushing this until everyone on here has been squared up. Might even get more NZ members.

Maybe let the other R/C guys get free temporary membership just so they can post their story and build the case? Can always remove it later if you have to?

Honda900 you are right on the money there unfortunately.

SS

fin101
03-05-2012, 08:47 PM
Reading this thread says a lot about the good people on here, but, to be honest, if it was me who had been dudded this bloke would be eating through a straw, and after he had the wires removed from his jaw I would be back for seconds. It is all dogs like this deserve, they rely on your decency to get away with it, someone needs to change his view on the world. Not hard to do, who are the cops going to single out from a growing list of possible assailants, that's what you have on your side. Sorry , I just hate thieving maggots like this.

Stuart
03-05-2012, 09:14 PM
Debt collectors are ok, but there’s nothing quite like a mongrel solicitor. A good solicitor can do all sorts of bad things to this little pricks life.
I wouldn’t go bashing this useless excuse of a slim ball, tempting as it would be. Let the cops deal with it as well as a solicitor. Attack him on both fronts, this will make his life very uncomfortable.
Of course you have his home address which proves one thing, he is clearly a brain dead clown. What goes around comes around. Im sure his victims will catch up with him very soon now his home address is public.

Horse
03-05-2012, 09:43 PM
Little feral punks like this don't become human overnight.

Release the Madmackrels

cobiaman
03-05-2012, 09:53 PM
Release the Madmackrels

Just give him a few tequila's and tell him that he is a qlder, should do the trick

FishHunter
03-05-2012, 09:55 PM
I wonder where scotty is hiding now? I think guys like this are prime candidates to throw a sack party for.

That's the kind where you pull a sack over his head and kick the badness out of him :)

purnong
04-05-2012, 06:34 AM
Google search for Scott Kirchner is now showing up on the front page, About 9th down the list
Scott Kirchner, What a bloody scumbag

Fed
04-05-2012, 07:39 AM
Well done Hinchy soon he will be #1.

Have to get Detective_Bean to sus out his email address I'd like to send him an email or 'two'.

nigelr
04-05-2012, 08:36 AM
They'll be holding more than a sack party for him in Her Majesty's Prison.......if he had any brains he'd be 'fessin' up to mum and dad asap and begging them to get him a solicitor, then heading to the local police station and handing himself in, pleading guilty in front of the magistrate and showing remorse to his victims.
But I guess some just have to learn the hard way.....
More concerned the victims get their money back, quite frankly; good luck with that, everyone.

softplasticsdude79
04-05-2012, 08:41 AM
i wonder how long it will take for a 1 "Scott kirchner " to register a name change with births deaths marriages.

fat-buoy
04-05-2012, 09:22 AM
Good to see this thread come up with Scott Kirchner (Theif) on the first page of gogle searches under his name.. I hope anyone with anything to do with him reads it..

Only comes up at page two of Google NZ though ... need to spread the word more on this POS

Jarrah Jack
04-05-2012, 10:37 AM
Note to Scott......

If you're reading this you may think its too late but it never is. You've got a lot of living to do yet and if there is any good in you, which I hope and assume there is, then get on here and fess up and say your piece.

There will be some who will never forget or forgive but there will be many others who will see it as being a very strong thing to do. Nigel mentioned what to do as far as the law is concerned but you still have here and your other forums to make some peace with.

Then you may have some peace with yourself.

Qlder1
04-05-2012, 01:41 PM
I actually know Scott, as I am involved in the RC Car industry . He really seemed like a good kid, and I am shocked about this side of him. I know a lot of the guys he races with in Brisbane and I will be contacting some of them to give him a hard time about what he has done. I would think if the committees of the clubs in Brisbane knew of this he would be tossed out. Also I am going to contact his sponsors as I deal with them every day.

Screamin Semen
04-05-2012, 02:06 PM
I actually know Scott, as I am involved in the RC Car industry . He really seemed like a good kid, and I am shocked about this side of him. I know a lot of the guys he races with in Brisbane and I will be contacting some of them to give him a hard time about what he has done. I would think if the committees of the clubs in Brisbane knew of this he would be tossed out. Also I am going to contact his sponsors as I deal with them every day.

Please do this, it may help in teaching him a lesson!

SS

Knotpretty
04-05-2012, 02:36 PM
Pay him a visit with a base ball bat boys. mojo

Spaniard_King
04-05-2012, 02:42 PM

He definitley needs some sort of brainwave adjustment, it's good to see some good should come of all this.

Mr__Bean
04-05-2012, 03:47 PM
Is there any follow-up from the Police involvement for SCOTT KIRCHNER?

Darren

Mossy247
04-05-2012, 03:59 PM
I actually know Scott, as I am involved in the RC Car industry . He really seemed like a good kid, and I am shocked about this side of him.
Invite him along for a fish, he is a nice kid means well I'm sure some people on here would like to take him offshore... maybe not bring him back though. Serve it to him buddy the kid needs a swift kick to the head. How old is this "kid" if those were to pursue him through debt agencies, courts etc. Would they be accountable or is this kid old enough to be taken to the cleaners like he has done to many of those guys on this forum and others. My money is his parents don't have a clue what this hustle this kid is running on the side.

Linedropper
04-05-2012, 04:58 PM
Has anyone owed money gone and knocked on his door yet? In a friendly manner of course to have chat with him and/or his parents. I Bet his parents know nothing or if they do they would just be starting to find out.

Muddy Toes
04-05-2012, 05:11 PM
Why are his parents involved..........is he a minor or something ?

Linedropper
04-05-2012, 05:17 PM
I believe he is 21 and lives with his parents according to info in earlier posts.

ifish86
04-05-2012, 07:43 PM
i agree with what line dropper said, if you went to his house and confronted him.. watch him drop balls, if his not home and it is his family's then he'll get the word and know u mean business and if its not even his or his family's house then some poor innocent buggers house isnt getting displayed all over the net as a theifs house. but to break fingers or teach lessons over 600-700 $ i wouldn't do that instead i would be learning not to be sending money to strangers. it's sad that this is the case but without a 3 strikes and a bullet approach this is always gonna be the way

Muddy Toes
04-05-2012, 08:40 PM
I believe he is 21 and lives with his parents according to info in earlier posts.

If I was still at home and an angry mob came to the door and demanded money back after I had defrauded a lot of people I reckon my old lady would have pushed me out the door and held me down while I got lynched.

But in saying that even if he does live with his parents the guy is 21 and his parents shouldn't need to be involved.......it shouldn't become their stress.

Mossy247
04-05-2012, 08:55 PM
If I was still at home and an angry mob came to the door and demanded money back after I had defrauded a lot of people I reckon my old lady would have pushed me out the door and held me down while I got lynched.

Hahaha How true, I would of been dodging steel cap boots to the backside.His parents don't need the stress I would agree.

I do hope this kid sacks up and cops it sweet. Only way to remotely save face and gain any kind of trust. Hope those involved get what they are owed.

LittleSkipper
04-05-2012, 09:14 PM
Goodness! Gracious Me! Thank god my name isn't SCOTT KIRCHNER? That's.......SCOTT KIRCHNER!! CAREER CRIMINAL!!

Oh! and while your at it SCOTT KIRCHNER adhere to the "WARNING" on my avatar?

lee8sec
05-05-2012, 07:13 AM

Didn't you hear about the rip off's he did with the rc community well before this happened?
There are guys in the USA & OZ looking for him in regards to that. Leigh

finga
05-05-2012, 07:31 AM
I would have to say my dad would have shielded me from an angry mob.

He would have shielded me so mum could have had an unhindered crack at me with the jug cord.
I reckon she would have been that cranky she would have let me have it without even folding the jug cord in two. She would have wanted the plug or the socket to do it's worst work on my pasty white (soon to be red) butt. The plug I reckon. Harder to break they are.

I remember one day when the Alstonville copper did knock on the door. He caught me doing a skid on the footpath on my deadly treadly.
Hooly dooly did I cop it. I couldn't ride my bike for a week after that. My butt was too sore to sit down.
And when you see her now you wouldn't think the dear thing would be capable of hurting a mozzy.

Cheers Alfred

PS: Is he still in hiding??

Funchy
05-05-2012, 11:59 AM
I would have to say my dad would have shielded me from an angry mob.

He would have shielded me so mum could have had an unhindered crack at me with the jug cord.
I reckon she would have been that cranky she would have let me have it without even folding the jug cord in two. She would have wanted the plug or the socket to do it's worst work on my pasty white (soon to be red) butt. The plug I reckon. Harder to break they are.

I remember one day when the Alstonville copper did knock on the door. He caught me doing a skid on the footpath on my deadly treadly.
Hooly dooly did I cop it. I couldn't ride my bike for a week after that. My butt was too sore to sit down.
And when you see her now you wouldn't think the dear thing would be capable of hurting a mozzy.

Cheers Alfred

PS: Is he still in hiding??

Haaaahhhaaa.... brings back memories mate. Jug cord or feather duster or the terrifying leather dog leash. Would cop it if I played up. I turned out OK.

bbss
05-05-2012, 01:21 PM
Well I managed to track Scott down today. Drove to his place and no one was there. I found out where he worked and payed him a visit there. Had a good chat to him and came to an arrangement. He has payed half what he owes me and we have arranged for the rest. He actually seemed like a nice guy and assures me he is committed to paying back every cent he owes. We should hear from him on here tonight. After meeting him I'm satisfied he explain his story on here and also on the Rc website.
Cheers Damien

Screamin Semen
05-05-2012, 01:36 PM
Well I managed to track Scott down today. Drove to his place and no one was there. I found out where he worked and payed him a visit there. Had a good chat to him and came to an arrangement. He has payed half what he owes me and we have arranged for the rest. He actually seemed like a nice guy and assures me he is committed to paying back every cent he owes. We should hear from him on here tonight. After meeting him I'm satisfied he explain his story on here and also on the Rc website.
Cheers Damien

He is only being such a nice guy cause he is scared of getting his arse kicked!!

Fed
05-05-2012, 01:36 PM
That would be the very best thing he could do Damien, squaring off and apologizing would go a long way in my books.

I hope it happens & still believe this thread should be deleted if it does.

finga
05-05-2012, 02:13 PM
Cheers Damien
Why did he not ring you or send an email to that effect before you had to go and find him?
I think he just has the gift of the gab.
It seems he's as happy as Larry just waiting to see:
1) if he gets caught
2) to see what people will do
3) to see how far people will go to get their money.
4) to see if the Police will act on the complaints

If he has any conscience or remorse he would have contacted everybody (including the Police) and told them what he was willing to do to remedy the situation. And then he should be praying to his God that what he was willing to do is good enough.
Instead you had to go and find him.
What did his employer think of his fraudulent activities??

Has he handed himself into the coppers yet??

Cheers Bloody Alfred

bbss
05-05-2012, 02:54 PM
You are all entitled to make up your own minds, I think he is generally a good kid, that did something stupid. He just needed a push in the right direction.

finga
05-05-2012, 02:58 PM
You are all entitled to make up your own minds, I think he is generally a good kid, that did something stupid. He just needed a push in the right direction.
I really hope your right :)

FishHunter
05-05-2012, 03:03 PM

Sounds like he has been a good kid doing stupid things for some time now. Once may be a stupid thing doing it repeatedly over a year or 2 isnt, I think he sold you a line but time will tell.

softplasticsdude79
05-05-2012, 03:25 PM
Sounds like he has been a good kid doing stupid things for some time now. Once may be a stupid thing doing it repeatedly over a year or 2 isnt, I think he sold you a line but time will tell.

yeah,i agree,a good kid makes a mistake or 2,a criminal does it for a profession,certainly sounds like this has been pre-meditated and planned throughout the many cons hes pulled,unfortunately,he didnt weight up the power of the internet and technology to get caught.he deserves to be in front of a magistrate and sentenced reasonably,i would say repay all monies back to ripped of parties,a hefty fine,A long stint of community service and a long good behaviour sentence.I have worked and employed many kids who have made mistakes,jeez,i made a couple myself,but no where near the extent and network that scott has created for himself,the only thing he regrets at the moment is that he got caught,he is also very lucky his jawbone is in one piece,i remember back in the day when i was a kid,the type of punishment that would occur over ripping of peoples money,usually ended up with a person getting very hurt.A very big "hopefully" he grows out of this stage and into a good working honest citizen,which he is currently a long way from being.I hope you all get your money back,Hows about if scott cant pay the debts in cash,he gives up property such as rc cars,fishing gear or tackle to satisfy the debts,im sure he has a nice stash of goodies that have been funded by other peoples money.

Stuart
05-05-2012, 06:18 PM
A good indication of future behavior is to look at there past behavior. I think referring to this person, as a kid is somewhat misleading; if he is 18 or older then he is an adult. Sure people make mistakes but this is premeditated and I have no doubt at all he will continue to do this. I know people that have the gift of the gab which are always scheming and scamming, some of who are so called Christians. I don’t understand why some think that because this clown is or was an Ausfish member that he can be trusted. When I buy something online, I ask for the item to be sent Australian post, cash on pick up. Both sides are protected this way. He will come good on what he owes you simply because you know where he lives and now where he works. He has no hiding place anymore. He isn’t doing this out of the goodness of his heart or his change of moral standards. If you get your money back then that’s great but these kind of dickheads never learn an dif he seems like he is a nice guy then that proves he has mis lead you again, this time to your face. I trust very few people, it’s a shame but it’s the old saying, once bitten twice shy.

scottk
05-05-2012, 06:54 PM
To All Ausfish Members.
It's with deep regret im writing this and I'm not sure where to start ,
I'm not really looking for any sympathy, i don't think i deserve it and i have actually read every single comment on here and agree with most of them. Im deeply ashamed not just for myself but more so my family and friends and those who trusted me. I have broken all trust. I had a serious personal problem to contend with and completely dealt with it in the worst way possible. I am committed to clearing all the debt that i owe to people on here and i have contacted all members in regards to this. I am deeply sorry for taking advantage of this forum and its members. Its probably for the best i stay off here for a while even though i enjoy reading everyone's reports and enjoy my fishing immensely. I need to get myself back on track. I do have to thank Damien for coming to see me today, its the reality check i needed and awareness that i need to face up to my mistakes.
regards
Scott Kirchner

bbss
05-05-2012, 07:07 PM
"A good indication of future behavior is to look at there past behavior".
So it's still a two year wait for a rod to be built. Just stirring stuart.

Stuart
05-05-2012, 07:12 PM
Some people may say well-done Scott, what a noble thing to do; you have done the right thing so we will give you a second chance. Some may even buy your sorry pathetic excuse; you’re a con man through and through. People like you never change, are you going to refund the guys you ripped off in the States? I doubt that you will. You’re a coward and a stupid one at that. Like I said, you are completely cornered, nowhere to hide or run. I had no doubt in my mind you would post on this site, and I was right. I know plenty of people just like you Scott, some I called friend. You will fool some people but guys like you never change, you will rip the wrong person off one day and you will find yourself in a world of pain. I would still be pursuing legal action even if you do pay the money back, fraud is fraud. You’re a snake Scott.

Crunchy
05-05-2012, 07:16 PM
All right Scott, hope your genuine and that we don't hear about this sort of thing ever again. I always give my younger staff another chance when they stuff up but strike two and your out.

Stuart
05-05-2012, 07:17 PM
Do your staff rip people off like this clown did?

Jarrah Jack
05-05-2012, 07:35 PM
I don't know what to say. Its up to you Scott to prove Stuart right or wrong I've known a few snakes and a lot more good people thankfully. The snakes couldn't be turned, a few are now dead and none and I mean none have had a happy life. Plain losers. They were all nice blokes in their own way but losers none the less.

Muddy Toes
05-05-2012, 07:44 PM
What were you thinking Scott ya doofus......your not even Nigerian, how did you ever think you could run a successful online scam?

finga
05-05-2012, 08:04 PM
Now Scott.
How about telling us how you plan to makes things right with everyone.
I mean everyone as in the people here and any other person you've ripped off.
How about roughly following the AA 12 step plan in a public manner?
It's best to get everything out in the open and you may be able to get some help in the things you find difficult to achieve.
It will also show the authorities you are trying to make amends.
Have you been tot he authorities??
It may take up to 2 years for your day in court. Use the time wisely.

Personally I would not do the greater power bit unless you consider Mad Mackerel as a greater power. That I would consider. You'll understand what I mean when read what's below.

THE TWELVE STEPS OF INTERNET SCAMMERS ANONYMOUS

1. We admitted we were powerless over scamming people out of their money—that our lives had become unmanageable.

2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to
sanity.

3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we
understood Him.

4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.

5. Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature
of our wrongs.

6. Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.

7. Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.

8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make
amends to them all.

9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do
so would injure them or others.

10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly
admitted it.

11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with
God, as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us
and the power to carry that out.

12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these Steps, we tried to
carry this message to alcoholics, and to practice these principles in all our
affairs

I'd be happy if you took steps 4 through to 10 but if you want to do them all then good on you.
To me doing at least 4-10 would indicate remorse and a willingness to change.

Cheers Bloody Alfred

Crunchy
05-05-2012, 08:07 PM
Do your staff rip people off like this clown did?

No but they have been known to do some dumb ass shit all the same. I don't condone what this bloke did but if bbss is prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt then I will too. After all bbss got ripped off by the bloke and is the only one of the lynch mob that has actually met him. It's no excuse but we don't know what the personal circumstances were being referred to. Yes I know most here won't have any sympathy, guess I believe people have it in them live and learn from their mistakes, hopefully this bloke is one of them.

TREVELLY
05-05-2012, 08:37 PM
Crunchy I like what you have said and would like to believe in the unknown and could accept it if it were a one off - but repeat and repeat offences do not fair well.

I hope you are right bbss not for anyone's sake except Scott's sake.

Scott I hope you understand there is no future in what you are doing.

dan sheard
05-05-2012, 08:53 PM
Maybe the only thing he has learned is not to put his photo up next time he scams people,, What a piece of shit!!!!!

Rodpal
05-05-2012, 09:01 PM
mmmm .. I say .. good on ya scott for manning up and facing reality .. lucky for you you have the chance to right some wrongs and its up to you to stand by your word. it seems crime starts with the simplest of things then builds .. and before some realise they are court up in a stupid stupid circumstance. i personally think that if this is a second chance Grab It, honor your word, learn from this humiliation and consider yourself lucky your not lookin at sunshine through steel bars ... cos thats where that life was leading you .. if your lucky that is !! and i think you are .. this time

charleville
05-05-2012, 09:07 PM
Scott I hope you understand there is no future in what you are doing.

What? Breathing???

;D;D;D;D

ozlongboarder
06-05-2012, 10:40 AM
SCOTT KIRCHNER THIEF: TALK IS CHEAP! ACTIONS ARE WHAT COUNTS.

Your response on hear: Blah blah blah, sorry, Blahh blahh blahh never do it again, blah blah blah, I had personal issues, blah blah blah.

What? Are the people you stole from supposed to believe that? Yeah right!

It appears you SCOTT KIRCHNER THIEF HAVE BEEN STEALING from people for a quite some time.

Now you have been caught life's not so easy anymore eh?

PAY THE MONEY BACK NOW YOU THIEF. Not next month or the month after that but NOW!

Dont have the money? You got a job right? Go to the bank and and get a small loan to clear you debts.

DO IT NOW SCOTT KIRCHNER!

Stuart
06-05-2012, 11:36 AM
The guy is lower than snakes arse hole. He wont pay the money back to the guys in the States, I to race RC monster trucks, I will find the sites where he ripped people off and direct them to this site.

LittleSkipper
06-05-2012, 11:57 AM
Welcome to the 21st Century Scott! The power of technology!

charleville
06-05-2012, 12:57 PM
I wonder how many years in prison one would get for such a systemic level of on-line fraud as is being alluded to in this thread?

I suspect that there would be enough years to make a lot of boyfriends in prison during the time. Perhaps not all willingly, of course. A fresh new face would always be welcome in prison, I suspect.

Stuart
06-05-2012, 02:10 PM
Often real justice is served once in jail. I could see Scott being someones cell bitch. People say have said this ###### should have a have a second chance. This is exactly what he wants or at least hopes for in order to rip some one lese off.

lee8sec
06-05-2012, 07:59 PM
The guy is lower than snakes arse hole. He wont pay the money back to the guys in the States, I to race RC monster trucks, I will find the sites where he ripped people off and direct them to this site.

I haved PM'd the 2 yanks that i know that he ripped off. Leigh

Steeler
06-05-2012, 08:11 PM
Calculated fraud and a very well crafted response " once " sprung.

Lowest of the low.

Screamin Semen
07-05-2012, 01:03 AM
To All Ausfish Members.
It's with deep regret im writing this and I'm not sure where to start ,
I'm not really looking for any sympathy, i don't think i deserve it and i have actually read every single comment on here and agree with most of them. Im deeply ashamed not just for myself but more so my family and friends and those who trusted me. I have broken all trust. I had a serious personal problem to contend with and completely dealt with it in the worst way possible. I am committed to clearing all the debt that i owe to people on here and i have contacted all members in regards to this. I am deeply sorry for taking advantage of this forum and its members. Its probably for the best i stay off here for a while even though i enjoy reading everyone's reports and enjoy my fishing immensely. I need to get myself back on track. I do have to thank Damien for coming to see me today, its the reality check i needed and awareness that i need to face up to my mistakes.
regards
Scott Kirchner

If I saw this post BEFORE this thread was created then I would have maybe given you a second chance but I believe you only made this post to try and salvage what is left of you'e poor reputation and get the victims off you're back.

SS

fisher28
07-05-2012, 01:55 AM
it has already been said,but id like to repeat the message.excellent work ausfish members.top job for joining together and helping each other,well done!!

j_man_84
07-05-2012, 07:29 AM
Good job boys in finding this prick, i tell you what some of you on here should of become police detectives cause finding his house from google maps and some of his pics, good work i would have no chance of doing that. I feel for everyone who has been ripped off nothing more frustrating or annoying then knowing some low grub has got ya. People make mistakes thats for sure everyones human no ones perfect, like its been mentioned i hope he has learned from this and can pay back asap, One thing about the human brain is it does not forget, we might forgive but never forget!! His poor folks must be imbarrassed if they actually know? Hope everything turns out well for all the guys who lost their money and it gets returned. Scott you really have to think about where your heading mate, no good will come from that path, your just lucky no one has had enough and come to visit you in a not so happy manner and your not laid up in a hospital bed cause i know many that would have! Anyway just thought id add my bit been reading this blog all morning. Power of the internet these days blows me away about how easily you can track someone down. amazing. cheers guys

Horse
07-05-2012, 07:58 AM
Scott Kirchner is only trying to get the heat off now that the SF community has run him to ground. This is a police matter and should be dealt with through the courts. If he has paid back what he owes then the Court will probably be lenient. At least there will be a permanent record to encourage him to stay on the straight and narrow.
If he had broken into your house and stolen your wifes jewellry and eventually you ran him down would simply handing back the loot and saying sorry be enough. I doubt it very much. Let the law sort this one out.
Scott Kirchner is a repeat offender thief who over a period of time set out to scam people of their hard earned money. Let the cops do their job and nail his sorry butt to the wall

finga
The lack of further correspondence from Scott leads me to believe the last blurb was just another attempt at delaying people.
Anyone with any conscience would have put a list of the people up, how much he owes each person and then say what he's going to do to pay them back including a time frame.
And I would have fronted up to a Police Station to hand myself in.
Well that's what I would have done.
Actually I wouldn't have done as I wouldn't be in the same boat.....but if I was I'd be doing it.

Cheers Alfred.
PS: anyone know of any remote control cars for sale??

oldie
This guy needs to be dealt with by the police he needs to be prosecuted, even if he paid everyone back, its no different than stealing from a till at work or robbing somewhere, or is this actually ok if you front up a week later with the money and pay them back?? complete scum of the earth please don't just forgive and forget people like this in our society need to be dealt with. WHAT HE HAS DONE IS CRIMINAL

odes20
07-05-2012, 08:26 AM
Anyone who is still believing /hoping for him to be mister nice guy now is seriously misguided. Wake up! you have been conned and he is continuing to con you! He has a mixture of dishonesty and some kind or disorder. Stop dreaming. Its just delaying the inevitable.

People on here should have went to the police on day/page one of this thread. Forget all the armchiar philosophy.

Cheers

griz066
07-05-2012, 09:27 AM
Cheers Alfred.
PS: anyone know of any remote control cars for sale??

Yes Alfred they are a ton of fun and very addictive, I have one of
These (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/LOSB0084-Team-Losi-8IGHT-2-0-4WD-RTR-Free-Stuff-/220998954380?pt=Radio_Control_Vehicles&hash=item3374906d8c#ht_3160wt_907)
got it Here (http://www.wingsoverthedowns.com.au/)

MudRiverDan
07-05-2012, 01:06 PM
Wasn't going to post, but some are a tad harsh here.

If the people who he owes money are able, then they should simply go to the court and file/issue something (it was mentioned above).

Pretty sure this would hold the person liable to repay the funds by law.
(they have his ID and address, its a no brainer).

Other than that, lets face it, it is a misdemeanor petty offense.

It is not as if he towed your boat, cleaned out your home or stole your car etc etc..

People make mistakes.

(One would wonder how many here have gone bankrupt and failed to pay..)

Just my 2 c.

Dan

frankgrimes
07-05-2012, 01:45 PM
Other than that, lets face it, it is a misdemeanor petty offense.

Pretty sure the multiple people he has ripped off would disagree with you...he's a serial offender, he hasnt just "made a mistake".

Mick

MudRiverDan
07-05-2012, 01:52 PM
Pretty sure the multiple people he has ripped off would disagree with you...he's a serial offender, he hasnt just "made a mistake".

Mick

Frank you need some perspective.

What would you suggest?:

A stint in prison, so he can meet some real animals...

OR

A reasonable time issued by the courts to repay all money in full to parties involved..

I feel a time to pay issued by the courts would be a far more productive decision.

Cheers

Dan

Tailortaker
07-05-2012, 05:19 PM
lets just say he's lucky he didn't rip me off !

odes20
07-05-2012, 05:40 PM

What would you suggest?:

A stint in prison, so he can meet some real animals...

OR

A reasonable time issued by the courts to repay all money in full to parties involved..

I feel a time to pay issued by the courts would be a far more productive decision.

Cheers

Dan
Hey Dan wake up mate. By this stage he needs an iron fist in an iron glove, not a velvet one. that would have been approprite if he just ripped of one buyer and then repayed. Have you read thru the thread on the remote cars forum and seen how many he has ripped off there as well?
He is a fraudulent crook. A criminal. He needs the full weight of the law, not just pay it back and everything will be OK The law will make him pay it back and also pay for the crime he is committing.

finga
07-05-2012, 06:23 PM
lets face it, it is a misdemeanor petty offense.

It is not as if he towed your boat, cleaned out your home or stole your car etc etc..

People make mistakes.
Dan
What is the difference between fraud and theft?
The amount of money he has acquired would be more then the value of my boat or car.
The worst thing is this crime was calculated and planned at every step. It was not a crime of opportunity.

Cheers Alfred.

fandtm666
07-05-2012, 06:44 PM
i have read this thread and god it brings back memories,

he has not only ripped people here but also at another forum that is know
and taking that into consideration who knows how many more.

It looked calculated all the way.So if it was me i would have given him 7 days then off to the cops

Have a read through this thread and see the comparisons , only thing is eventually
it made its way around the net only to find he had done so many for well over 50k

http://www.austech.info/general-chat/48512-michael-munday-former-yadnum-computers-information-needed.html

Screamin Semen
07-05-2012, 07:18 PM
Wow surprise surprise more people coming out of the woodwork that have been scammed, I believe this guy has scammed much more than the value of most cars and boats...to believe he is only guilty of a misdemeanor petty offence or him being a first time offender is crazy!! I am sure the police know him well...I also think referring to him as a "kid" that should be given a second chance is wrong, have a look at his photos etc he is in his early to mid 20's AT LEAST.

Keep on top of him....if it was me he ripped off he would be in trouble!

SS

Stuart
07-05-2012, 08:10 PM
Now people know where he lives, have his picture and number I think he maybe in some deep trouble. Im happy if he is now looking over his shoulder every second because someone he ripped off is going to teach this scumbag a lesson in real pain. Its th eonly wy these lessor life forms learn, the hard way. Hope it comes sooner than latter

Horse
07-05-2012, 09:00 PM

What would you suggest?:

A stint in prison, so he can meet some real animals...(paybacks a bitch sometimes)

OR

A reasonable time issued by the courts to repay all money in full to parties involved..(so whats the penalty for this premeditated and regularly repeated crime?)

I feel a time to pay issued by the courts would be a far more productive decision.That would see him get off scot free. He is only giving back what he stole. What penalty do you see in this? What incentive would this give him not to turn around and do it again?
Cheers

Dan
If he had run this scam on me I would lock him in a cell with Bubba for a bit of attitude adjustment

Muddy Toes
07-05-2012, 09:14 PM
So I'm now guessing we've all given up hope of some sort of reform from our little friend.

Now can we nickname him Halco and let Madmackerel out of his cage?

goat boy
07-05-2012, 09:30 PM
The guys obviously a well-conditioned thief that relies on some peoples well-intentioned calls to give him a break. If all these tales of thievery are true (and I'm yet to see anyone dispute them) then he's had his time to repent (didn't somebody say he'd done this before several years ago? and there's nothing to suggest he hasn't actually been doing it for years non-stop).
Time for a bit of well intentioned 'counselling'....actually, overdue by the sounds of it

Mr__Bean
08-05-2012, 05:34 AM
It sounds like the Ausfish members affected by this guy have either had their money refunded, or have arrangements in place.

It may now be time to shut this thread down. Whatever he has or hasn't done to people on other forums is up to them, it is not for us to seek their retributions.

We banded behind our own, and that mission has been accomplished.

Darren