PDA

View Full Version : The Kiwi Codfather

madmackrel
26-04-2012, 06:17 PM
After a late start Craig Josh and myself headed out through the spb loaded up with livies and proceeded to square patch hopeing to tangle with some kings. Well couldnt find anything there so we proceeded to our next spot which showed some signs of life. Craig was monstered first up so down went the jigs. Only managed a couple of pearlies and the cod till it shut down. Next spot snapper was on the menu, but again nothing, so back to the bait grounds and down went some livies with school mackeral taking our offerings. Still a good day even though we couldnt fnid the kings.
Cheers Perry8-)

Funchy
26-04-2012, 07:24 PM
Wooooooooooooooooot :thumbsup: That is a nice fish mate. Well done. :D

Chas & Clarry
26-04-2012, 09:51 PM
Wooooooooooooooooot :thumbsup: That is a nice fish mate. Well done. :D

Mighty purty fish too............and nice boat!

Bull
27-04-2012, 11:59 AM
Well done Perry, Ideas looks pretty pleased with himself. What were the conditions like on Wednesday?

tropicrows
27-04-2012, 12:17 PM
Nice cod their guys. Our last trip out through SPB was much the same, give it another month and the snapper should be jumping into the boat I hope. Thanks for the report Perry.

robtarr
27-04-2012, 12:28 PM
Thanks for the report Perry - the great cod pic will have to do me for now - grabbing the chance to get out Wed was a good call - that mark will have to wait now looks like tomorrow's been blown out

cheers Rob

Horse
27-04-2012, 05:32 PM
Thats a fine looking fish MM. Craig looks happy with it. You don't see too many of them down here.

Cheers

Neil

madmackrel
30-04-2012, 07:31 AM
Thanks for the comments fellas ,Bruce i hope things change out there sooner than later mate. Brett it was nice in close at the bait grounds as youd expect with the westerly, but the patch was still fishable with only the occasional wave coming over the back and Neil the last one i saw caught was put up buy Phill at 1770.
Chheers MM

madmackrel
30-04-2012, 07:33 AM
Ps Rob give that mark a go and let me know how you go.