PDA

View Full Version : Boat Inspection

The-easyrider
14-04-2012, 02:38 PM
Hi Guys my mate who has recently moved to Airlie Beach is going to by his first Boat;D But as he is there and the boat is at Tannum Sands I am not in a position to have a look at it.
Does anybody know of a inspection type mechanic up that way that I could pass onto him that would be great. Also if any body has experance with either the Stejcraft Monarco or the Suzuki 150 efi from 2001 it would be good to here it
Thanks
AAron

BM
14-04-2012, 05:09 PM
Hi Guys my mate who has recently moved to Airlie Beach is going to by his first Boat;D But as he is there and the boat is at Tannum Sands I am not in a position to have a look at it.
Does anybody know of a inspection type mechanic up that way that I could pass onto him that would be great. Also if any body has experance with either the Stejcraft Manarco or the Suzuki 150 efi from 2001 it would be good to here it
Thanks
AAron

I had a Monaco cruiser of that age on consignment a number of years back when I was retailing. Nice boat. Well laid out and pretty nicely finished (comparable with other brands). Had a 130 Honda on the back. Was a bit sluggish to get going (not enough ponies) but went well when up on plane. Was a pretty sloppy day when I test ran it too.

The 150 will move it along well and they are a comfortable riding all rounder.

Cheers