PDA

View Full Version : quintex 460 renegade cc on order

benandjack
13-04-2012, 06:08 PM
been looking for a while and made up my mind (or should i say when the wife gave me the ok) with a centre cosole 460 renegade from quintex got the package from white water marine on the gold coast so far nothing but helpful, the lay out suzuki DF60ATL, humminbird 788CXI HDDI combo with gold card, 100L live well (plumbed in cast deck), live bait tank plumbed, 70L under floor tank, 2x skipper seats, 1x lean seat, bow mount bracket, VHF radio and antenna, nav lights, fuel filter,bilge pump,tacho, speedo, trim and fuel guage white with chrome, nsw boat and trailer rego,total price 25k. the young bloke jack (he is 5) is as excited as the old man, and my beautiful daughter Matilda (she is 3) has added her touch with a pink stripe down the side lol, should be great for light off shore work off the Tweed chasing snapper and jewies with plastics, and still at home up the tweed river after jacks and big flatties and the odd muddie nothing beats family time on the water up the river and dads time out out off the tweed reefs see ya out their

nigelr
13-04-2012, 06:23 PM
Got any bar crossing experience on the Tweed Bar Ben?

Prowl n Wolf
13-04-2012, 06:24 PM
congrats on your new boat. hope you have as many great times with the rugrats as i've had with mine regards, tony.

benandjack
13-04-2012, 06:54 PM
yes mate lived on the tweed for the last 11 years had a stessl cc for the first 7 years on the tweed was not using it due to work and the new born jack so i sold it. now i have plenty of time. crossed the bar well over 100 times never had any problems

nigelr
13-04-2012, 07:20 PM
All good mate! Enjoy!

SunnyCoastMark
14-04-2012, 09:24 AM
Cool - The quinnies cop a bit of a bashing on this forum - but they are a pretty good production boat and have one of best pressed hull shapes.

My smaller boat is a 4.5m quintrex C/Console - late 70's vintage and she is still going strong - only had to weld up one little pin hole in the hull. No cracks - and I give her a bit of a flogging on occasion in less than ideal conditions and when crossing a couple of the bars on the Sunny Coast.

Mark

goat boy
14-04-2012, 11:31 AM
It's always good when the missus gives the nod for a new toy huh? especially one that the whole family can enjoy :)
Ahh the Tweed.....how I miss it...hope one day to get back down around that way for good!

Rodpal
14-04-2012, 09:13 PM
Congrads on the new boat ben n jack

They seem a nice stable boat for their size range and the 60 suzy should have her hummin along nicely man .. plenty fun days ahead

cheers
Rod

benandjack
22-04-2012, 07:12 AM
should bring our new baby home end of april or first week in may, i will post some photos for all to look at

Fishbait
25-04-2012, 06:07 PM
Congats on your new purchase. Look forward to some photos soon when you get the time.