PDA

View Full Version : new boat

nother one
29-03-2012, 05:05 PM
hey there i am just about to purchase a new boat. any ideas of things that must or should be on it and also some luxeries. boat will be mainly for fishing with the occasional family day. thanks

troy
29-03-2012, 06:58 PM
hey there i am just about to purchase a new boat. any ideas of things that must or should be on it and also some luxeries. boat will be mainly for fishing with the occasional family day. thanks
Not enough info mate
Troy

FishHunter
29-03-2012, 07:07 PM
Kill tank and live well, lots of storage space, Rocket launcher, Led lighting, dual batteries, biggest sounder screen you can afford, Etec motor
That should be enough to get things going, off to get some popcorn and a frozen coke

Still_Dreamin
29-03-2012, 08:14 PM
Epirb, safety equip (v sheet,flares,life jackets) vhf radio, front and side clears, GPS and sounder. Also check that trailer has a spare, I was surprised at the T&T show that most packages it was an opition. Bait board. That is all we added/upgraded on the Tournament 1750 we ordered. Hope this helps.

Chas & Clarry
29-03-2012, 08:28 PM
I'd add electric motor & casting decks...but that comes back to the first comment, mightn't be appropriate to your fishing style or boat size :P