PDA

View Full Version : rubber mat

nother one
27-03-2012, 06:09 PM
any one know where to get a good quality rubber mat to put on fibreglass floor

Daza27
27-03-2012, 06:15 PM
Ute mat is good for boats, you can get it from Clark rubber, but if your down in Melbourne I know the importers

Daza

Chas & Clarry
27-03-2012, 07:29 PM
Ute mat is good for boats, you can get it from Clark rubber, but if your down in Melbourne I know the importers

Daza

Its on special at Clarke Rubber ATM if you buy more than 2m I think

Gon Fishun
27-03-2012, 07:47 PM
Have fitted 4 of the clip together rubber mats into V16C Haines , bought from camping style shop, Ana something. Pak of 4 about $17.
I have found they are easy to lift out to clean, cut them in around pedastal seats and I haven't slipped on them. They are the ones with the holes in.
Cheers.
Bob.
PS . Sorry, I forgot to say that I replaced the floor with marine ply and left the top surface raw, that is no paint no anything.

Reef Cruiser
27-03-2012, 08:18 PM
jenkins rubber shop cairns about 88 dollars a metre 1200 wide check it out on the web site the best thats all i can say coast me about 500 dollars easy to remove son slip on the floor and great to walk on i got the round hollow one

Dean1
27-03-2012, 08:31 PM
Be careful what you choose, i bought the rubber tube matting from clark rubber and it was a real pain in the ar#e. It was on a fibreglass floor and as soon as the deck got wet it would slide around all over the place. A few of my mates near fell over the side including myself when it slipped out from under your feet. It was dear too so a bad investment. I just run a nude deck now and love it. Deano.