PDA

View Full Version : Flathead Hall of Fame

MacDougall
23-03-2012, 11:04 PM
Hello,

I am currently designing a website dedicated to the humble flathead. I will be publishing articles on techniques, hotspots, recipes and of course the obligatory Hall of Fame.

I know there is an absolutely awesome thread full of pics here in the fishing photos sub-forum but I thought I'd just do the right thing and ask for submissions rather than poach images.

If you would like to submit an image just post it in this thread, link to it elsewhere or email it to me at josephcmccord@gmail.com.

I'd post a link to the site but I don't know about the policy on here in regards to self-advertising so I'll just leave that ambiguous for now. If you contact me privately I'll show you the site. It's currently being built so it's still very raw. I need images of flathead for all sorts of things, not just monsters, but monster crocs are certainly welcome.

If you'd like to contribute articles I would also appreciate it. I'd especially appreciate articles from people spotlighting their local flathead fishing scene as of course, my own personal knowledge is limited to the areas I have fished.

Thanks!

Joe.

Chas & Clarry
23-03-2012, 11:14 PM
Sounds interesting.

What are the areas you fish Joe?

MacDougall
23-03-2012, 11:47 PM
Sounds interesting.

What are the areas you fish Joe?

I live in Coffs Harbour but spend a lot of time fishing the Clarence. I also spend a bit of time in Brissy. I'd say my local knowledge extends to the Clarence/Coffs area.

BillyT2382
24-03-2012, 04:51 AM
Nice work joe i will be down yamba in easter fishing the clarence and hearing some awesome fish been going around in that river, Do you just want the new post with pics? or just post's from earlier ones?.

Cheers
Billy

MacDougall
24-03-2012, 08:26 AM
It doesn't matter. Whatever you like. Just upload with a bit of info for a caption and your name. Yes the Clarry is fishing very well considering the amount of rain.