PDA

View Full Version : Brisbane Tinnie and Tackle Show

Stillfishun
22-03-2012, 09:51 AM
Hello ALL
havnt been on here for a while, anyone going to the tinie and tackle show this weekend
Have been keen on the Baysport boats for a while now, what do you blokes think

johncar
22-03-2012, 04:28 PM
Possibly one of the best bang for your buck GRP boats around from what I hear, but !!! with every thing that is cheaper there are normally shortcomings and it just depends on how you feel about those little or bigger things.

Jerk n Wined
22-03-2012, 06:07 PM
I used to have a 530 halfcab freedom. It was a great boat and took it offshore all the time (in the right weather). The boats are made as light construction but it got up and go with a 115 on the back.
You pay for what you get, but as John said "bang for your buck".
Quick on resale aswell, it took only a week in the front yard to sell mine.

Cheers Chris

fisho8
22-03-2012, 07:05 PM
Will be there tomorrow got the day off work for it.;D

fandtm666
24-03-2012, 08:01 AM
i went yesterday and have to say i was disappointed , no where as good or as many exhibits as last yr.

And most stuff a[art from the crap you give the kids was same price as what you would get normally at bias
bcf or whitworths

AnthonyL
24-03-2012, 08:53 AM
Hello ALL
havnt been on here for a while, anyone going to the tinie and tackle show this weekend
Have been keen on the Baysport boats for a while now, what do you blokes think

I bought mine from the boat show a year ago, you will get a better deal there for sure. I bought the 620 and am very happy with it. I shopped around for over a year before deciding on it and talked to others who had bought them too.

The only minor problem I have is the trailer still squeaks like a cat is being skinned and the boat sits a bit lopsided on the the trailer, both trailer issues not the boat.

rcfisher
24-03-2012, 11:54 AM
I liked the look of those Oz Craft from Bris Yamaha they looked good value for money. What did you guys think of them?

rollie
25-03-2012, 08:28 PM
I went to the show today and like fandtm666 it was shit, Not many good sales. Bias was the same price, in fact i went there after the show and bought my gear. Baysports, I liked them and looked at them before buying my used Seaswirl 2101. For your money great value but i just didnt think it was strong enough for me. Look and climbed over it on a trailer and being a big bloke it was not that strong under foot...... But that only mu opinon.
Rollie